IronReload04 is offline "Rancid Protein Powder Mastermind Technician"

14 days of anavar?

whats up fellas i was wondering if you could maybe help me out. MY bench has plateued, a serious one at about 315 . i have not gotten stronger in 6.5 months, not even 5 pounds. I am eating like some kind of **** madman, i know my diet is good because i am consistantly gaining in lats, back, shoulders, bis and tris. and i really cant understand how the above gains would not contribute not even a tiny bit to my bench. My chest is just being stubborn as hell.

i was considering doing somthing like this

anavar 40 mg ed weeks 1-3
    tribulus weeks 1-6
    clomid 50 mg ed weeks 4-7

Being 18, is somthing as minor as this a potential for endocrine problems? If so, , NO arguements out of this teen. i just want your input on wether or not this is ok. I just need somthing to get over the hump. i will not do anything like test or any other cycles until i am 21. i just need somthing to get my chest steam rolling forward again.

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    14 days of var=waste of time

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Bro at 18 you don't need AAS yet............. I see you said that you gain in certain bp but I don't see quads in the list............ Everytime I go up a decent amount in squats so do most of my other lifts.

Also, look at some of the power lifting forums on different ideas on how to get your bench up....... many techniques out there that will work.

kronik is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 50%Natural
    14 days of var=waste of time
    18 is too young. Your diet and workout are not in check IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by kronik

aright man. if you say 18 is too young for even that, you have 1000 plus posts, i wont do it than. i will just wait it out. Thanks for the quick posts

Quote Originally Posted by IronReload04
    aright man. if you say 18 is too young for even that, you have 1000 plus posts, i wont do it than. i will just wait it out. Thanks for the quick posts
    post counts dont mean squat. It is just common sense IMO. Good Luck bro and check out the diet and workout forums those bros can help you greatly.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    Bro at 18 you don't need AAS yet............. I see you said that you gain in certain bp but I don't see quads in the list............ Everytime I go up a decent amount in squats so do most of my other lifts.

Also, look at some of the power lifting forums on different ideas on how to get your bench up....... many techniques out there that will work.

YOu brought up the quads. I had to stop working out legs because my knees have been just killing me. They hurt so bad that it hurts me to just bend down in a squat position with no weight on my back. when i got my max up to about 470=350 for 11 reps, i just could'nt deal with the pain anymore. it is not worth having bad knees for life when i can stop now and help improve the situating. Believe me man, it just absolutely breaks my heart to helplessly watch my legs atrophy. even the leg press and leg extensions seem to aggrivate my knees. i used to love working out legs, hopefull i will be able to squat again someday

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    YOu brought up the quads. I had to stop working out legs because my knees have been just killing me. They hurt so bad that it hurts me to just bend down in a squat position with no weight on my back. when i got my max up to about 470=350 for 11 reps, i just could'nt deal with the pain anymore. it is not worth having bad knees for life when i can stop now and help improve the situating. Believe me man, it just absolutely breaks my heart to helplessly watch my legs atrophy. even the leg press and leg extensions seem to aggrivate my knees. i used to love working out legs, hopefull i will be able to squat again someday
    Have you seen a therapist for your knees.......... bro you're too young to have these problems now (unless there was a injury) the pain will just progress as you get older.

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kronik
    This is true, i was merely critiquing his cycle. However, var is the only aas prescribed to children as it is mild enough that it doesn't stunt growth. I don't think he should take it as it would be a waste and it appears that he doesn't have the full grasp of bodybuilding but imo he wouldn't see any ill effects of a var cycle except a large wasted dent in his wallet

Quote Originally Posted by 50%Natural
    This is true, i was merely critiquing his cycle. However, var is the only aas prescribed to children as it is mild enough that it doesn't stunt growth. I don't think he should take it as it would be a waste and it appears that he doesn't have the full grasp of bodybuilding but imo he wouldn't see any ill effects of a var cycle except a large wasted dent in his wallet
    I wasn't questioning your reply, I was just adding to it.

I know var is one of the milder AAS out there due to the fact that I doesn't aromitize. I just didn't want him to think was ok to take at such a young age, because one thing will lead to another(if you know what I mean).

I have read posts hear where people say they get great strength gains in 2 weeks. i was proposing a cycle for 3 weeks. if you think about it, weed and alcohol would probably shut down the system about as much as anavar in 3 weeks would possibly. I am absolutely positive one thing would not lead to another and i know i have the discipline to wait on the hardcore stuff until i am 21.

UnNaturalBuff is offline Member
    Bro, you gotta see someone for your legs, your lower body is the most important part which will hinder alota gains if not worked. As for bench have your tried switching to dumbbells for a few weeks? That usually helps me then I'll go back to the bench after about 4 weeks, hell give it a try, it's safer and definatly cheaper.

that might be the one thing i have not tried

i will try the dumbells for a few weeks.

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey not many 18yr can lift 225lbs let alone 6 plates. Just because you say your back, delts,tri's bi's ect are getting bigger DOES NOT NECCESSARY = STRENGTH. There is a relation but at your age you are doing great. You just hit a plateau & most likely you need to change your routines. Be smart about your knees,like Mud said it will get worse as you get older. I suspect you need to drop your poundages a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by bluethunder
    Hey not many 18yr can lift 225lbs let alone 6 plates. Just because you say your back, delts,tri's bi's ect are getting bigger DOES NOT NECCESSARY = STRENGTH. There is a relation but at your age you are doing great. You just hit a plateau & most likely you need to change your routines. Be smart about your knees,like Mud said it will get worse as you get older. I suspect you need to drop your poundages a bit.

i guess i never looked at it that way before being 18 and as strong as i am. my back delts tries bis i meant they were all having outstanding strength gains which is why i am that that would not help my chest out on the bench at all.

do plateaus last 6 months?? they are very frustrating

UrbanDawg is offline Banned
    its your WORKOUT - not your diet

If yo uare not gaining for so long you are overtraining probably.

post your routine

whats up fellas i was wondering if you could maybe help me out. MY bench has plateued, a serious one at about 315 . i have not gotten stronger in 6.5 months, not even 5 pounds. I am eating like some kind of **** madman, i know my diet is good because i am consistantly gaining in lats, back, shoulders, bis and tris. and i really cant understand how the above gains would not contribute not even a tiny bit to my bench. My chest is just being stubborn as hell.

tribulus weeks 1-6

Being 18, is somthing as minor as this a potential for endocrine problems? If so, , NO arguements out of this teen. i just want your input on wether or not this is ok. I just need somthing to get over the hump. i will not do anything like test or any other cycles until i am 21. i just need somthing to get my chest steam rolling forward again.

UrbanDawg is offline Banned
    I just saw yo uare 18.

If you wanna FUK yerself up - then yeah go ahead and do a cycle.

You know al the names of these drugs and you dont know the first rule = wait till you are OVER 21, pref 25.

Otherwise you pay later with a depressed HTTPA that never quite goes back to what it would have it you would have waited.

A 315 bench at 18years - you are a freak already. Just chill the FUK out and be patient

tribulus weeks 1-6

Matto20 is offline Member
    Tweak that diet and keep working hard. Oxandrolone most likely wouldn't cause you any problems at all, even with growth plates, but you don't need it. Grow more naturally and learn how to perfect your diet and training, and then come back in three years when you're ready - by then you'd be way ahead of 90% of the guys on here (who have vast amounts of knowledge on juice but little to none regarding diet).

Quote Originally Posted by UrbanDawg
    its your WORKOUT - not your diet

If yo uare not gaining for so long you are overtraining probably.

post your routine
    Here is the chest routine that got me from about 250 to 315.

Flat b.b bench-3 sets-1st set taken to all out failure plus 2-3 forced reps or somtimes rest pauses..2nd set-same weight taken 1 rep past failure...3rd set is much lighter, i would use a weight that i can do about 2-3 more reps than i did for the 1st set and take it to failure

incl d.b. bench-3 sets taken to failure

flat flies 2 sets d.b

incl flies 2 sets d.b

i progressivly add resistance always trying to improve on reps or weight.

i did a pyramid higher volume chest routine for 2 weeks and i am going to go back and see if that helps. if it does not help i will switch to a d.b. only chest work out for 3 weeks. if that does not help i will be really pissed.

o and this week i did a wicked drop set to see if that would schock my chest into progressing.

Thread Information