theone85 is offline Junior Member

which cycle is better

hey i was thinkin about doin a 10wk cycle of either test cypionate or enanthate which is better? and what sides should i expect this will be my first AS and im 22 yrs. how much would i need and how often would i need to inject thanx one other thing is PCT clomid how long to run it for and ow much? i plan on going to mexico to get all this and how do i ask pharamsist for some clomid? by the way who makes test E. my whole goal is to bulk up if u got anyother suggestions let me know
    Last edited by theone85; 07-27-2004 at 11:45 PM.

Soldier of Misfortune is offline Senior Member
    How about doing some research. You need to give your stats/goals/lifts/experience before we can do anything. Since clomid is supposed to get women to become fertile, youre actually better off ordering from a research chem site.
    Last edited by Soldier of Misfortune; 07-27-2004 at 11:42 PM.

kronik is offline Senior Member
    I think you need to research alittle more. Post a cycle and let us take a look at it.

georgie24 is offline Member
    i liked enanthate better...however it can just be all in my head....

Quote Originally Posted by georgie24
    i liked enanthate better...however it can just be all in my head....
    Test E is rumored to have a few less sides, mainly bloat/retention.

Bigmacwithfries9 is offline New Member
    i took enanthate and i bloated like a motherfukr, i gained 15 pound in less than 2 weeks of water weight, try to get some test 250, NOT BROVEL! THAT WATER THAT SH!T DOWN! CHEAP MOTHERS! BUT TRY T250, WORKS GREAT, FAIRLY SAFE AND INJECT 1 CC OR 250 MG ONCE A WEEK, AND....IF U CAN GET DECA , STACK THAT! U WILL GET BETER GAINS AND KEEP THEM BETTER

Quote Originally Posted by Bigmacwithfries9
    i took enanthate and i bloated like a motherfukr, i gained 15 pound in less than 2 weeks of water weight, try to get some test 250, NOT BROVEL! THAT WATER THAT SH!T DOWN! CHEAP MOTHERS! BUT TRY T250, WORKS GREAT, FAIRLY SAFE AND INJECT 1 CC OR 250 MG ONCE A WEEK, AND....IF U CAN GET DECA, STACK THAT! U WILL GET BETER GAINS AND KEEP THEM BETTER
    Needs to be shot E4D and PCT, diet and workout regimen is the main and most efficient way to keep gains, not deca ...

Quote Originally Posted by Bigmacwithfries9
    i took enanthate and i bloated like a motherfukr, i gained 15 pound in less than 2 weeks of water weight, try to get some test 250, NOT BROVEL! THAT WATER THAT SH!T DOWN! CHEAP MOTHERS! BUT TRY T250, WORKS GREAT, FAIRLY SAFE AND INJECT 1 CC OR 250 MG ONCE A WEEK, AND....IF U CAN GET DECA, STACK THAT! U WILL GET BETER GAINS AND KEEP THEM BETTER

Gotta agree with Kronik. Test stacked with Deca will help you put on more mass, which means you will have more mass to lose or keep. Deca will actually make the cycle more harsh on the HTPA than Test alone, which in effect will make it harder to keep gains during PCT. However, "with proper PCT, diet and workout regimen" this will not be a problem.

Yes, Test/Deca is a good stack. Test only is the safest choice for first cycle but I would be lying if I said I ran Test only for a first cycle.

KAEW44 is offline Senior Member
    Where do you live? that could help us tell you if the pharmacy will jus give you clomid or not.

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    you need to run the test 12 weeks, test doesnt kick in until about the 4-5th week.

Thread Information