mass junkie is offline banned

What is the most that youve ever injected at one time into which muscle

this is for you fellas that have run some of the higher dosed cycles. how much? where? and are there any other details that you can include?

GeoQuadzilla is offline Senior Member
    Your best bet for injecting large amount would be in the glutes... I never injected more then 2cc's at once... Injecting large doses in the shoulders/tri's/bi's I think would cause too much pain, swelling, and there is bound to be leakage from that site. I wouldnt go past 2 cc's... I'm sure Bdtr has done more then 2cc's at once.

Knightrider is offline Associate Member
    i've done 3cc in glute with no problems @ all

Swellin Guest
    I will watch this one to see what other nutz have tried, and then I might adjust my future plans.

I have gone just over 2cc's in each:
    trap
    lat
    bi
    tri
    pec
    quad
    delt

As for the products used, I have run three cc's of test/dec in my quads and elts with little trouble. With suspension/tren /prop, it seems like 2cc's is enough for me right now. No need to run more oil for me, at this point.

Instead of running so much oil, I either go for higher mg gear, or increased injection frequency. I know some guys that running test e EOD or ED right now...as an experiment.

mass junkie is offline banned
    Originally Posted by bdtr
    Quads.. i have done up to 6cc's with no problems.
    Bi's... 4cc's no problem
    Tri's 4cc's no problem
    glutes... done up to 9 cc's just to see if they could take it, no problem, but i got a big a$$.
    Traps 3cc's
    Calves 6cc's (yes... you've seen my calf)
    My lats can handle a boatload but ive never pressed my luck.
    Bdtr posted this in the other thread

Quote Originally Posted by Swellin
    I will watch this one to see what other nutz have tried, and then I might adjust my future plans.

trap
    lat
    bi
    tri
    pec
    quad
    delt

As for the products used, I have run three cc's of test/dec in my quads and elts with little trouble. With suspension/tren /prop, it seems like 2cc's is enough for me right now. No need to run more oil for me, at this point.

Instead of running so much oil, I either go for higher mg gear, or increased injection frequency. I know some guys that running test e EOD or ED right now...as an experiment.
    I've gone as high as 3mLs in the quads with no problems....i don't do glute shots. I've done 2mLs in delts and pecs, but I'm with Swellin.....I don't see a reason for going that high anymore, with many excellent labs making higher mg/mL gear. Even then, i still shoot long-estered gear EOD to reduce the volume. heating the oil makes a considerable difference too

somedude247 is offline Member
    3 ml - delts
    2 ml - tri
    2 ml - biceps

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    2 cc into my pec..........that has to be my favorite spot to inject

UrbanDawg is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    this is for you fellas that have run some of the higher dosed cycles. how much? where? and are there any other details that you can include?
    5cc into quad. No probs.

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    Quote Originally Posted by einstein1905
    I've gone as high as 3mLs in the quads with no problems....i don't do glute shots. I've done 2mLs in delts and pecs, but I'm with Swellin.....I don't see a reason for going that high anymore, with many excellent labs making higher mg/mL gear. Even then, i still shoot long-estered gear EOD to reduce the volume. heating the oil makes a considerable difference too

why do you bother reducing the volume? i use higher mg/ml gear... (300 mg/ml test, 300 mg/ml eq, etc...) but i was under the impression that if you shot 5 cc's of sterile oil in your glutes or quads you wouldnt know it the next day.

the most i take in is 3 cc's at a time... im doing that 2x a week in either my glutes or quads with another 2 cc's everyweek spread out to other sites.

2 cc's of IP sust300 straight to my quad was likely the most painful injection i have ever had. i developed a pretty nasty infection (104 degree fever for days). the stuff is lethal imo.

N4cer is offline Member
    3cc each bi
    3cc each tri horseshoe
    3cc each tri outer head
    3cc each lateral delt
    3cc each quad
    3cc each glute

UrbanLegend is offline Senior Member
    3cc of Test Cyp into my glute, never been over 2cc anywhere else. There are so many places to inject that there really is not reason to be putting a huge amount in one area, or hitting the same spot more than once a week.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    I have run as much as 1 gram a week of test (4 cc) and 2 CC deca a week... I shot 3 CCs at a time mixing deca with test into quads. NO PAIN.

I have done 3ccs in the quads without a problem

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Swellin

trap
    lat
    bi
    tri
    pec
    quad
    delt

I agree..no need to run more than 2cc at a time.I've ran 3 cc in delts,pecs,quads with no problem.
    I'm the one swellin is referring to doing ED shots of long ester gear.I'm not doing it for volume reasons,but to see if ED shots will lower sides(bloating).

ElWrightyJr is offline New Member
    i saw someone put 5cc in each Bis

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    I agree..no need to run more than 2cc at a time.I've ran 3 cc in delts,pecs,quads with no problem.
    I'm the one swellin is referring to doing ED shots of long ester gear.I'm not doing it for volume reasons,but to see if ED shots will lower sides(bloating).
    For me the increased frequency of injections with long estered gear brings about what appears to be scar tissue forming at the injection site. But I think during the first 10 days the oil is like coagulating in the tissue and has it all toughened up so if you keep hitting these same sites over and over before the oil has broken up and moved, you will find it increasingly tough to get the needle thru the skin, then another hurdle getting into muscle. I thought my quads were ruined with scar tissue for a while, but then when I went to glutes for a week, let the quads each get a couple weeks off, they were nice and tender and easy to poke again like day one!

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    how do you guys like deltoid injections? i havent tried them yet, but im thinking of giving it a shot tomorrow.

BigPoppaV is offline Associate Member
    2cc's in tri's, 2cc's in delts , 3 1/2cc's glute's.. I have a friend that does 10cc's twice a week in glutes

Quote Originally Posted by monstercojones
    how do you guys like deltoid injections? i havent tried them yet, but im thinking of giving it a shot tomorrow.
    delts and pecs are my favorite.

Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    For me the increased frequency of injections with long estered gear brings about what appears to be scar tissue forming at the injection site. But I think during the first 10 days the oil is like coagulating in the tissue and has it all toughened up so if you keep hitting these same sites over and over before the oil has broken up and moved, you will find it increasingly tough to get the needle thru the skin, then another hurdle getting into muscle. I thought my quads were ruined with scar tissue for a while, but then when I went to glutes for a week, let the quads each get a couple weeks off, they were nice and tender and easy to poke again like day one!
    I use so many inject sites.I don't worry to much about scar tissue.Plus I'm doing ED shots of enanthate /Deca so the volume is low.I also put vitamin E oil on my injection sites and that keeps my skin perfect.

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    delts and pecs are my favorite.
    I love delts... pecs I thought I liked till I got a hard lump in each for 3 weeks... Im debating wether or not to inject there again. I used a 5/8 think it wasnt deep enough? But FWIW I use a 5/8 on my delts no prob

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by monstercojones
    I like delt injection..I get a bit of swelling, but no pain. Good spot IMO.

bigjohnr is offline Associate Member
    does it hurt to inject into the bicep or some of the other smaller muscles. I have done glutes and shoulder, if I go over 1 cc in the shoulder it hurts also eq is no problem in shoulder but the QV test eth hurts.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    6ml in triceps.

2ml-3ml in my shoulders is most comon, i never do quad shots anymore, i cant frikkin walk after!

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    2ccs in my quad, im still a little girl compared to some of u guys

N4cer is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    I think during the first 10 days the oil is like coagulating in the tissue
    Nah, the oil disperses within the same day that you inject.

shorty2big is offline Member
    6cc's in the quads

Thread Information