Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru

finasteride/letrozole on 1 test cyp and prop

1-9 100mg eod test prop
    1-7 600mg 1Test cyp a week
    1-10 1.25 mg letrozole eod (have small gyno)
    1-11 20 mg nolvadex
    1- 10 1 mg ed of finasteride
    10-13 clomid pct
    7-9 possibly hcg at 500iu twice a week
    supps ala,msm,glucosime,vit c, vit E, multivitamin,B complex,B 6, B 12, milkthistle, nac,cranberry,beta sitosterol, B 5, flax fish borage oil.
    165 pounds 10-12%bf
    am small at the moment due to severe car accident trying to regain lost size!!

I am using this cycle to cut bodyfat down maybe 1-2% and hopefully get 10 pounds or so lean body mass will be eating 3000+ cals ed and cardio 4-5 times a week at 45 mins 65-75% heart rate does this sound like a reasonable goal?

I am prone to breakouts while on any androgens BAD and I know that finesteride would not touch the 1 test cyp because its already 5 alpha reduced I know that finasteride takes a long time to work but its cheap and would work better than not taking it right?

But will it have any negative side effects on the 1 test?

I figure using finasteride will help lower dht with the prop so i wont have as many androgenic sides combining both just the 1 test is a culprit.

forgot to list experience this will be cycle number three
    1st was 1-6 test e and deca close after accident was not ready and did short one to jump start my recovery
    second was 1-8 750mg sust(terribly underdosed dont buy tornel!!!)
    1-8 200mg eq
    1-8 300mg deca
    I got gyno from that last cycle in pct because My stupid ass ran out of nolva and thought id be fine
    big mistake about the size of a small gumball!!! just because i waited a week and a half to get more

this will be my first cycle since with aromatizing androgens and im very concerned this is the reason for the low doseage of test the running of 20mg nolva and 1.25mg eod of letrozole and the shortened time frame is because my bodys pretty messed up now and is very inefficiant at detoxing itself

ive heard of people comparing 1 test to a mild tren so I hope it will harden me up some especially due to the lack of estrogen presence

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    hey

might be better to run 10mg ed during cycle

other than that looks like its ok, u sufffered hair loss on the test e? (i notice u listed finasteride)

also if your body is knackered atm, why not take some more time off to recover?

just dont want any problems with gyno thats the reason for the 20 mg nolva

no hairloss problems i was wondering if it would help at all with the acne problems i get while on cycle due to slightly less androgenic properties but was wondering if the finasteride would hurt the 1 test at all?
    My body is recovered now accident was year ago

would anyone think my goals might be a little too high for this mild cycle?

also if anyone that stumbles onto this thread that has used 1 test cyp can it be used as a tren alternative for hardening

ima bump this

Thread Information