Thread: Tribulus

johnjohn26 is offline Junior Member

Tribulus

Can trib be taken year round?

builtthekid is offline Banned
    I dont know if its androgenic are anabolic if it wasnt then
    u should be able to.

hatchblack is offline Associate Member
    on a separate thread hijacking note...what are you guys taking for PCT and just during non AAS periods...?

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by johnjohn26
    Can trib be taken year round?
    yes......
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by spywizard
    yes......
    Yep........ but I take a week or two off here and there but yes it can be ran year round.

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    yes you can take it year round, like your multi-vit

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    i have used it for 3 months striaght so far, 5 g's ed, and plan on staying on year round

KAEW44 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hatchblack
    on a separate thread hijacking note...what are you guys taking for PCT and just during non AAS periods...?
    most people take tribulus during PCT for even better and faster recovery, i think that was your question hatchblack....if you were asking if you needed PCT after Tribulus then the answer is no because Tribulus restarts you, it dosnt shut you down.

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    i've been running it whether i'm on or off my cycle for the last couple of months. does wonders for the sex drive when i'm coming off especially

Quote Originally Posted by KAEW44
    most people take tribulus during PCT for even better and faster recovery, i think that was your question hatchblack....if you were asking if you needed PCT after Tribulus then the answer is no because Tribulus restarts you, it dosnt shut you down.
    Yep there have been studies conducted that shows trib raises LH levels, helps with low sperm counts, and many other benifical things.

johnjohn26 is offline Junior Member
    Yea, Ive been on it for about a month now and im pretty satisfied with it. Increased sex drive, bigger loads. I was actually planning on taking it for a few months, then take a week or two off, then start it back up again.

Phunkophonic is offline Junior Member
    What are the best companies to buy from?

KAEW44 is offline Senior Member
    if you go to the ww.allsportnutrition.com you can find many brands that make it, i personally tried one called Vitrix made by Nutrex, This website sells it for the cheapest price on the net! Vitrix doesnt have as much tribulus as the other brands but it has other stuff too wich naturally increases you test and stimulates your testicular axis so its a good recovery supplement or even just a simple sex-drive-booster. I personally had hard ons all the time when i was on it, and you will definetly relate to the Energizer bunny when having sex! once yoru done...your ready again much faster than usual! Read about it on the company website www.nutrex.com , however dont order it from the company website it costs too much, use the allsport website!

My question: what are the possible sides of going all year on trib! anything close to the sids of actaul test?

Quote Originally Posted by Phunkophonic
    What are the best companies to buy from?
    i like optimum nutrtion the best 625 mgs per capsule, 40% saponis

optimum usually has good sh*t. That Nutrex stuff maybe good but it is expensive as sh*t too.

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Get the optimum one everyone is talking about..... Allsportsnutrition has it cheap. $7 a bottle

<<LMO>>

Quote Originally Posted by LeanMeOut
    Get the optimum one everyone is talking about..... Allsportsnutrition has it cheap. $7 a bottle

<<LMO>>
    its cheap and it works

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    Personally, I would never take it 365days a yr. Use it during the window of opportunity. ie. during, pct, and perhaps 30 days after.. Let your HTPA, P450 do its thing...

Quote Originally Posted by bluethunder
    Personally, I would never take it 365days a yr. Use it during the window of opportunity. ie. during, pct, and perhaps 30 days after.. Let your HTPA, P450 do its thing...
    It doesn't effect HPTA....... it's not an AAS or PH

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    I know Mud man!! What I was trying to say is why keep ingesting trib to increase LH? Let the HTPA do it naturally. Bottom line is moderation. If used all the time what if there is a problem in the endrocrine system? I'm not suggesting it will for a fact hurt long term but there are no long term scientific studies showing it wont neither.

Duma is offline Associate Member
    i like tribestan the best for potent tribulus...a bit more pricey but well worth it

I know Mud man!! What I was trying to say is why keep ingesting trib to increase LH? Let the HTPA do it naturally. Bottom line is moderation. If used all the time what if there is a problem in the endrocrine system? I'm not suggesting it will for a fact hurt long term but there are no long term scientific studies showing it wont neither.
    Tribulus works by increasing LH which in turn will raise test levels naturally. Because it raises LH it will not have an adverse effect on HPTA. We all know that LH is what triggers are bodies to produce more test and not shut it down like AAS and PH's do. So if you look at how tribulus works you should see it's safe to run year round if you chose to do so. This is also why tribulus is benifical supplement to use durring PCT.

lalaland is offline New Member
    what does VET stand for?
    Last edited by lalaland; 09-14-2006 at 06:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by lalaland
    what does VET stand for?

u guys are lucky in australia we can barely get anything good
    the opposite of newbie

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    The asian's have studied Tongkat Ali quite extensively, however Tribulis works the same way but is about 1/4 as strong. In tongkat ali's case, continued long term consumption of the product causes ever increasing and building natural levels of testosterone . For some reason your testosterone levels keep building until you get nearly up to body builder levels of testosterone with fewer side effects that HCG would have. In otherwords you could nearly build up as high as HCG without HTPA shutdown or luteinizing hormone desensatisation.

It also works to produce very high free testosterone levels and the best thing is, for a man, it appears to be the healthiest way to raise testosterone levels. Cholesterol levels improve, blood pressure is less effected then other formes of increasing testosterone levels would produce. Longterm use can cause enlargement of the penis and testicles in a similar way other testosterones would have on the penis.

boistheman is offline Associate Member
    Ok Im definatley gonna have to taje trib all year round now! LOL

co2boi is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    The asian's have studied Tongkat Ali quite extensively, however Tribulis works the same way but is about 1/4 as strong. In tongkat ali's case, continued long term consumption of the product causes ever increasing and building natural levels of testosterone . For some reason your testosterone levels keep building until you get nearly up to body builder levels of testosterone with fewer side effects that HCG would have. In otherwords you could nearly build up as high as HCG without HTPA shutdown or luteinizing hormone desensatisation.

It also works to produce very high free testosterone levels and the best thing is, for a man, it appears to be the healthiest way to raise testosterone levels. Cholesterol levels improve, blood pressure is less effected then other formes of increasing testosterone levels would produce. Longterm use can cause enlargement of the penis and testicles in a similar way other testosterones would have on the penis.
    Where did this information come from? To be so great, I would think Tongkat Ali would be very well known. Is it legal?

Yeah...where is this stuff at now...?

ogartime is offline New Member
    Id like to know too...

Last edited by Phunkophonic; 07-28-2004 at 05:47 AM.

BigSexy50 is offline Associate Member
    What is the recommended dose for Tongkat Ali ??

RED KAT is a sexual stimulant (libido booster) and pro-testosterone formula based on Eurycoma Longifolia Jack and Sclaremax.

Eurycoma Longifolia Jack is a plant reputed to have aphrodisiac properties. It is commonly known as Tongkat Ali in Malaysia.

RED KAT Eurycoma is extremely potent and requires that you use it in a specific way to maximize the effects while avoiding the potential for systemic over-stimulation. Over-stimulation can be unpleasant (see "CAUTION") and will not increase Testosterone levels or sex drive.

We've considered all types of males when determining the use guidelines. It doesn't matter if you're young or old, muscular or slight of build, the dosing recommendations are geared for all types of healthy males.

http://store.yahoo.com/vitamaker/red-kat.html#

Anybody Willing? Im gonna go get a bottle at GNC if it dont work
    Ill take it back before the 30 days are up and get my money back.

What do you guys think?

stitch1967 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Phunkophonic
    ....Eurycoma Longifolia Jack is a plant reputed to have aphrodisiac properties. It is commonly known as Tongkat Ali in Malaysia....
    I didn't know Euycoma Longifolia Jack was a another name for Tongkat Ali in that case here's some info....Nutrex Vitrix contains Euycoma Longifolia Jack as well as Trib.

But it still too expensive for me. I tried Vitrix for a couple months and did not notice anything above or beyond what ON's Trib gives for $9 a bottle compared to $30 for Vitrix (on bodybuilding.com).

[QUOTE=Phunkophonic]Anybody Willing? Im gonna go get a bottle at GNC if it dont work
    [QUOTE]

I'm with you on that, but I seriously doubt GNC has this sh!t. The stuff at the yahoo store may or may not be worth it, but I refuse to pay over $100 for this stuff from tonkatali.org...

[QUOTE=co2boi][QUOTE=Phunkophonic]Anybody Willing? Im gonna go get a bottle at GNC if it dont work

I'm with you on that, but I seriously doubt GNC has this sh!t. The stuff at the yahoo store may or may not be worth it, but I refuse to pay over $100 for this stuff from tonkatali.org...
    Hell yea that **** aint worth it I just got a bottle at GNC for $63
    Red Kat by Biotest. Anyway GNC's got a 30 day moneyback guarantee
    if unsatisfied you can return the product. I still think this stuffs to expensive tho.

Quote Originally Posted by stitch1967
    I didn't know Euycoma Longifolia Jack was a another name for Tongkat Ali in that case here's some info....Nutrex Vitrix contains Euycoma Longifolia Jack as well as Trib.

But it still too expensive for me. I tried Vitrix for a couple months and did not notice anything above or beyond what ON's Trib gives for $9 a bottle compared to $30 for Vitrix (on bodybuilding.com).
    Can you tell me what you noticed on The On Trib Id like to get a bottle.

joevette is offline Banned
    Don't pay those crazy prices for Tongkat, you can get it at bulknutrition.com. 50 grams for $13. Take 1 gram a day and you know how long it'll last! I've tried it, it's nice.

houseofpain is offline Banned
    i take it every day along with my multi vitamins and have had no probs thus far.

Quote Originally Posted by joevette
    Don't pay those crazy prices for Tongkat, you can get it at bulknutrition.com. 50 grams for $13. Take 1 gram a day and you know how long it'll last! I've tried it, it's nice.

Sweet. So when does my wanger start to grow?

Quote Originally Posted by joevette
    Hey Man do you know the products name?
    I cant find it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information