Thread: dbol pain

philthy1 is offline New Member

Unhappy dbol pain

i just started this cycle: 750mg sus per week, 400mg EQ per week, 50mg dbol ED for 4 weeks. after about 1 week i feel what i believe is a dull ache in my lower back right where the kidneys are located so i went down to 40 mg dbol but the ache is still there some. any thoughts?

Elysium is offline Productive Member
    well to start with dbol is liver toxic, not kidney toxic, so by cutting down from 50mg to 40mg dbol isnt going to solve anything, the problem (if there is one) lyes elsewhere

ok...but dont the kidneys handle waste products? any suggestions on where the problem might lie then?

Is this your first cycle? What is your history

John88Test is offline Member
    are u takin anything to support your liver?...if u are on dbol u should be taking a minimum of 1 gram of milk thistle ED...run your dbol no higher than 35-40...anything higher is unnessecary...later

Quote Originally Posted by lfcdeke
    are u takin anything to support your liver?...if u are on dbol u should be taking a minimum of 1 gram of milk thistle ED...run your dbol no higher than 35-40...anything higher is unnessecary...later
    exactly what i was going to say, run 50mg and ure stength will double, and so will ure bra size

There is no great need to do more than 40

this is my 4th cycle and i am by no means a newbie to AS but i am going to stay at 40mg per day from now on. i take liver pills also

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    BP can affect kidneys.... D-bol tends to raise bp. I say drop to 30mg ed if its related and I bet it is, the pain will subside in 2 days hopefully

im bulking and doing no cardio. should i start doing a little to help with blood pressure?

2dsl4u is offline Junior Member
    Are you holding a lot of water? That can cause pressure the lower back bloats right up if you are retaining a lot of water. Maybe if you up your water intake it will not only relieve some of the tension but help to flush things out if it is a kidney or liver related issue.

i drink about a 1.5 gall a day. the dbol is bloating me up.

Quote Originally Posted by philthy1
    im bulking and doing no cardio. should i start doing a little to help with blood pressure?

Even when bulking its a good idea to do a bit of cardio, even if its 15 mins walking on a tread mill, its a good idea throughout your workout to do 10 mins every now and again, just to get ure rate going up and down, this will improve your recovery time.

i agree with you, i knew i should have been doing at least some, the only problem is i am going to have to find some more time cause my workouts are going 1.5 to 1.75 hours and i dont want to get into a catabolic state. time to wake up earlier.

Yup. Maybe try doing 30/45 mins in the mornings. I mean it could be something simple, instead of driving to the gym, run, walk or jog. Just think of things in ure day that could be substitued by jus doing some walking

Tryin2getHUGE is offline Senior Member
    It all depends on your individual body bro. You definately need to being taking some kind of liver protectant like milik thistle at a minimum of 1000mg ed, as well as something like liv 52 or the such. There is no rule of how much to take or what it will do. At 40mg for me it did not do anything so I am at 50mg and the bach pumps are fine and liver is good. Also with no bloat. Some people at 30mg bloat like a balloon and the back pains are killer. Just depends but you should see gains at 40ed and befine as long as you take your liver protectants and drink a lot of water.

done. i like doing cardio anyways, i just gained 10 pounds in 2 weeks and i wanted to make sure i wasn't hurting my size with cardio, i got 13 more weeks of bulking to do still but i want my heart to be healthy.

Thumbs up

thanks for the help

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Lower back pain is very comon while using dbol . Do a search and see for yourself

Sorted!

Thread Information