Master Pain is offline Junior Member

need advice hair loss problems!!!!!

I am currently having an increase in hair loss in the last week or so??
    I have not been on any AS for months now, but i am currently taking 20mg nolvadex and 1.25mg of liquidex for a two week peroid before i start my next cycle tommarow! i have also been using finastride for the last two months at 1.25mg a day!
    what could this be? is it the nolva, ldex, or the finastride???? all all 3?
    i dont know if i should do a cycle of teste and eq now because my hairloss is getting worse for somereason latly any help would be great!
    also my head itches BAD when i am losing hair the most and sometimes i get these little white heads on my scalp that last a day or so then go away which has been going on for 3 years now off and on??????

j.r.w. is offline Associate Member
    You have A.I.D.S. Just kidding, I am having the same problem right now with hairloss. I've been on a cycle of test/deca /eq for about a month now and when I run my hands through my hair it falls out. Also, my hairline has gone back noticeably in the last month. I posted a thread a little while ago on it. I am wondering if it is possible to be temporary.

Master Pain is offline Junior Member
    i hate losing hair i am 25 and it just freaks me out so bad you know?
    i wish i knew the ansewr to your question bro about your loss you see when i was on my last cycle my hair loss slowed down???... i know i dont understand either maybe i am low on natural test or something??
    i am going to go to a dermitalogist to see what makes me break out on my scalp in white heads about once a month followed by rapid hair loss at the same time then the hair loss slows down again and the white heads go away!

j.r.w. is offline Associate Member
    I feel ya too. I am 26 yrs old and it freaks me out bad, too.

sore24/7 is offline Associate Member
    Its commonly known that finasteride/propecia will produce hairloss in the initial first months.The damaged follicles are getting rid of damaged hair. It is supposed to only last about 1 month though , you should be done. I am 28 and have been taking this crap for 2 years. it has slowed down the mpb.

Supervet is offline Junior Member
    go to minoxidile.com

READ READ READ

Dr. Lee makes some great products and he only charges a one time fee for 20 bucks for scripts.

Get some spiro, 15 percent minoxidile and the medicated shampoo

KAEW44 is offline Senior Member
    j.r.w read my reply to your last thread i gave you lot sof detail!! You read it too Master Pain

Thread Information