BrundleFly is offline New Member

'natural' gains vs AS gains

if a someone was able to gain a considerable amount of quality muscle w/o AS could they expect a good response from AS?

i would propose say 250-500mg of test weekly for 10-12 weeks and 4 weeks pct.

i have gone from 135 to 200 pounds over 7 years of training with a proper diet w/o AS.

perhaps there are other factors involved. any thoughts would be appreciated.

John88Test is offline Member
    if u can gain more while not using AS then I would do that if I were u...only use AS when u have exhausted your natural physiological gains...a test only cycle is a good first cycle but again do all of your homework before getting into AS...u must cover all angles in order to make this a positive expierence and not one that could be potentially dangerous in the short term and the long term....good luck

UnNaturalBuff is offline Member
    bro, anyone can gain a considerable amount of muscle, just takes the right diet and proper training. I personally put on 40lbs in three years. The main thing as will help you out is when you hit your natural peak, usually somewhere around a lean 200lbs, give or take, if your under 6feet. That's 200lbs with bf% in the single digits. AS will put you over the natural limits.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    I'd bump the test to at least 500mg/ week if youre going to cycle.

BrundleFly is offline New Member
    i am 5'8". yes, i was a skinny guy.

NaturalBuff, love the image. sorry, that came off wrong. i think that is true of most people in the forum, but i have seen people that can't seem to put on any muscle in spite of their best efforts. maybe they they don't want it like we do. i want to show the foundation that I have before starting a cycle.
    Last edited by BrundleFly; 07-28-2004 at 11:26 AM. Reason: spelling

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    as makes it all easier, allows you to go further than your genetics allow

comparing natural gains - as gains , **** u cant gain even 1/2 as much naturally as you could when using gear

Thread Information