Tushe is offline Associate Member

Please don't tell me I've got an newbie abcess!

I find Sus250 v. painful. This is the third one I've injected, two done personnally by myself. I do one weekly

The problem is, on Sunday I did a Sus jab, and during the night i have to take paracetamol cause of the burning pain I experience. I had to take paracetamol with the other two jab at night as well.

With the other two, the pain was still present in the morning, but not so intense I felt I had to write a thread about it!

Any way I still got this pain today (Wed). I cant walk properly, and if I sit down, when I get up My right buttock really hurts.

I injected with a clean needle, and the pain, stangley, is not at the injection site. I injected in the middle region of my right buttock (away from the siatic nerve), but the buised, burning sensation is more present at the top of the glute, when the muscle joins the lower back. I have not got any marking on the site, but does feel rock hard and sensative. I cannot wear tightish jeans or a belt with trousers as the pressure literally kills me.

BTW, I do deca in my left buttock once a week, and have not had any problems.

What do you think?

T.

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    frist off sust needs to be shot EOD. second what brand are u suing? maybe u have dirty gear.

also what size pin are u using? u might not be getting deep enough into the muscle. also are u rubbing the area to help disperse the oil after u inject?

rborwn77 is offline Associate Member
    what size pinz????

I would recomed 23g or 25g * 1 1/2

I used 22g* 1 inch and it was not going in to the muscle and causing an abscess
    now with the 1 1/2 I havent got one so far it still hurts a little but no more golf ball sized lumps in the but

John88Test is offline Member
    happened to me man...try ice ice and more ice...not a heating pad...stay off it and let the muscle heal.....later

Quote Originally Posted by w_rballs
    also what size pin are u using? u might not be getting deep enough into the muscle. also are u rubbing the area to help disperse the oil after u inject?

you beat me to it

hahahahah

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    frist off sust needs to be shot EOD. second what brand are u suing? maybe u have dirty gear.
    What is it with everyone who doesnt research their cycles?

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon Deacon
    What is it with everyone who doesnt research their cycles?
    at 1 point in time we were all ignorant. guess its just up to us to set them straight

Yeah, I just recently found the thread on injecting EOD, shall I start doing that now after 3 weeks of doing sus weekly?

Anyway...

The pin is 1.5 inches. I pentrate whole depth of the pin - so I'm pretty sure I'm hitting the muscle.

The equipment is all brand new and strile.

My sus is Organon, Paki.

I compared them with picture up on this web site and am pretty darn sure they're the real deal. (Plus I've been packing on shead loads of wieght).

T.

Quote Originally Posted by Tushe
    Yeah, I just recently found the thread on injecting EOD, shall I start doing that now after 3 weeks of doing sus weekly?
    Only if you want to do it the right way and get the most gains from your cycle with the least chance of side effects.

So how long should I rub my A$$ for after injecting?

i rub for about a good 1-2 minutes

Thats probably where I'm going wrong. I only rub a couple of times on the site with a sterile pad.

are u rubbing the area to help disperse the oil after u inject?

and are u putting a heating pad on it to get the blood flowing ?
    I like doing it after I get out of the shower that way u know the area is clean
    and blood is flowing

I dont rub at all and have no problems. How many cc's are you injecting each time. If its more than two, than thats your problem.

i rub for about a good 1-2 minutes

dam u must type 1000words per min
    beat me to it again

i do my shots at night - near bed time.

i'm going to try doing it in the morning - this way I'll be moving and blood will be circulating in the glute - so less chance of soreness.

Hope I'm thinking on the right lines.

T.

It's only 1cc I'm taking.

yeah by doing it before bed, the muscle jsut relaxs so the oil doesnt spread out as well. do it in the morning cause then u have all day to move the muscle aorund

Cheers guy, You're a great help.

I'm member on several forums, and I honestly think that you get the best advice on this one compared to any others.

T.

Tryin2getHUGE is offline Senior Member
    Honestly bro the sus does need to be shot EOD at a minimun to keep your level normal and because of the ester in the prop. I know you have already been told that, but I wanted to repeat it because its hard for someone experiencing PAIN at 1 shot a week to think about shooting 3 more times a week. But you need to.

The pin is fine at 1.5 and if the gear is ok then its you and the actual injecting. Try rotating spots for 1. I LOVE quads, especially with sus, and there are 6 spots to hit.

Also, try warming the oil under hot water before injecting, or injecting right when you get out of the shower as your muscles are relaxed. As far as rubbing goes, you need to rub a few times with the alcohol for infection purposes, THEN massage for pain relief. I have my wife massage my injection spots for several minutes ED.

Double check with spotinjections.com for EXACT placement of the injection. I know this sounds silly but we all get complacent sometimes. I rechecked the other day as I was having some pain and realized I was a little off with my spot. Just a suggestion.

Lastly, change the pins EVERYTIME. For a while I was using the same pin to draw and inject and it was painful at times, but ok. Now I change the pin EVERYTIME after I draw and painfree.

Hope this helps out bro.

Thread Information