Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: bob sapp

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member

bob sapp

bob sapp ,the 6'6 385 lbs of solid muscle, k-1 fighter was just on real sports. bryant gumbel asked him if he has used steroids and he replied "no! i have only used creatine and protein." i was like ****! where can i get some of that same creatine and protein it sure would save all of us some cash.
    Last edited by edmen2; 07-28-2004 at 12:26 PM.

MotoLifter is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by edmen2
    bob sapp ,the 6'6 385 lbs of solid muscle, k-1 fighter was just on real sports. bryant gumbel asked him if he has used steroids and he replied "no! i have only used creatine and protein." i was like ****! where can i get some of that same creatine and protein it sure would save all of some cash.

I saw that, but I gotta disagree about the solid muscle part. Muscle yes, solid i dunno. But I heard the no juice part, laughed quite a bit.

houseofpain is offline Banned
    yeah bro's he seems like quite the fat ass to me.

215 is offline Associate Member
    u just called bob sapp a fat a$$ ur talking about a man that is 6'6 over 380lbs and the guys has abs. ABS!! for god sake u tell me anyone you know or have even heard of that has the height to weight ratio this man has thats not a professional BB

Quote Originally Posted by 215
    u just called bob sapp a fat a$$ ur talking about a man that is 6'6 over 380lbs and the guys has abs. ABS!! for god sake u tell me anyone you know or have even heard of that has the height to weight ratio this man has thats not a professional BB

I dont remember seeing abs. I saw a big gut, maybe its a firm gut but its a gut none the less. The guy from the green mile is more cut than Sapp... That Duncan guy. I'm not saying the guy isnt enormous he is, but he wouldnt be 380 if he were lean.

He was an offensive lineman (4 games in the pros) for god sakes, name one OFF lineman w/ abs.

I am a advid K1 fan and i've seen about 10 bob sapp fights a the man has abs has an 8 pack not a shread 4% bf abs but he has 8 big visable abs muscles and the guy from the green mile is 6'1 275 and was made to look bigger in the movie using special effects

I have abs when I felx too, ie: fight, workout, etc. But when he is standing around its a gut. of course a man that size will have large abs but the guy is a butterball, not a butterball I would **** w/ but one none the less. And whats up w/ that ugly ass fighting style?

MaxRock is offline New Member
    He's using ........just like a couple months ago The Rock was on Letterman and it was brought up about drugs in wrestling and steroids and Rocky says his body has always been drug free lol 6 years ago when the guy was starting to get big in the wwf he had gyno surgery for the worse case of bitch tits i ever seen.

His fighting style is the way it is because he is so large he loses fights because he is so large but i don't know why anyone would call a man that is that size and has that muscle definition a fat guy or butterball

Hey bro, dont take it personally, I agree he is HUGE and does have some definition, but he could stand to lose a significant amount of fat. Maybe he should stop bulking and start cutting, thats all I'm saying.

Roadisafunnyword is offline Junior Member
    Bob sapp is a chubby mother****er

I was about to say wtf are you thinkin!! but i was accaully thinkin of warren sapp hehe.

But he may not be fat but he does not have abs. Hes 16% bodyfat 6'8 380 not that impressive to tell you the truth. If ronnie coleman was 6'8 with the same musclarity he would be 500lbs.

Oh yea and bob sapp was suspended from the NFL for testing positive for steriods .

And mike tyson is going to kick the piss outa him if they fight in K-1. Tysons an animal!

builtthekid is offline Banned
    There is no way he is that **** big without steroids
    I mean come on protein and creatine fux that.

damian is offline Associate Member
    ok man.....maybe his got the abs but 'Mr Perfect' beated his sorry ass twice.......

John88Test is offline Member
    he pops anadrols like chiclets...

somedude247 is offline Member
    I missed that show...who is bob sapp.....pic's anyone?

elicotton is offline Associate Member
    What a fatass!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails bob sapp-sapp.jpg  

actually, bob sapp is warren sapps brother. they are each one of 7 boys in a family. warren sapp is the smallest, piss ant runt of the family. the other 6 are like 6'4"+ and 300+lbs. so bob does have really good genetics for hugeness btw. Tyson would beat his ass, because sapp is a ****ty k1 fighter. i was at the fight in vegas for sapp vs. ernesto hoost. hoost is 6'5" but pretty skinny. The judge stopped the fight saying hoost was too f_ucked up to continue(which was total bulls_hit) But hoost was taring up sapp's p_ussy non-6pack midsection and sapp's knees as well, which caused sapp even though he won the fight, to forfeit the next round and let hoost fight in the championship match because sapp was to p_ussy and too hurt to fight in the next round.

the picture you posted shows a good seratus abdominus but no cross section of the actual abs themselves. the picture you posted does good justice for him actually. he is absolutely huge in muscularity but while fighting and in real life his gut does portrude over his belt line.

cman56 is offline New Member
    i would never **** with him

KAEW44 is offline Senior Member
    Bob Spp ha sbeen in the fighting scene for a while now, both MMA-Pride and K1, he is considered a super-fan-attraction in Japan in which he appears on TV shows and even released his own Rap-CD in Japan only wich sounds very MC-Hammer like...the lyrics are pretty simple and silly bu they are designed for the Jpanese fan that knows very little english and thinks everyone thats black can rap too. Bob Sapp is shoveling major cash is Japan!!!
    And as for his physique...i have never seen him in a fight as chubby or fat, he is always lean, his stomach is big but its firm and you can see his abs when he is fighting....at times he is more ripped than others, i would sayhe never looked more than 15%bf, so he's pretty lean, and for his weight thats hard to believe he is natural!!

They used to pair him up with weak japanese fighters and he used to squish them in seconds by just rushing them with haymakers, but after losing to some good fighters he can actually knee and kick now!! he's catching up with the game and he is always a favourite in japan.

Badmofo is offline New Member
    Armwrestler, not meant to ba a flame bro but Bob Sapp is not warren sapps brother. They have absolutly no relation at all, and he only participated in one nfl game. He was horrible. You are right about the hoost fight though it definitly should not have been stopped. Sapp isnt a very good fighter but its hard for most fighters to deal with his size and strength. I also saw the interview on real sports when he saw he only uses creatine and protein i was like you gotta be ****ing kidding me who the hell would believe that. **** you could see in his eyes he was lying!!

Quote Originally Posted by Badmofo
    and he only participated in one nfl game.

Actually he was in the league for 3 years but only played 4 games w/ the Vikings.

Makaveli_786 is offline Junior Member
    Wasnt he involved in a scuffle with Mike Tyson in the MGM Arena back in 1997?

Im sure I read about it, Tyson was supposed to have knocked him out with one punch.

Cuttup is offline Senior Member
    yeah, the boy is a beast. Huge,...you dont see too many people that size with abs. For steroids ,..hell yeah he's juicing. Creatine my azz. That probably why they lets him go out the the NFL, they probably just kept it discreet.

Tribex is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cman56
    i would never **** with him

Dude, have ya ever seen him fight? Just run around him for two mintues and he gets sooo tried he starts fallin over himself... Granted if he lands just one hit ur done for... but anyone who is smart enough to make him wait will take him down...

And yes, he's definately starts his morning with a tall glass of OJ... he's about as natural as a tire...

thunder20 is offline Associate Member
    he was with the bears not the vikings, he played for three years and a lag injury forced him out of the nfl

Armwrestler, not meant to ba a flame bro but Bob Sapp is not warren sapps brother. They have absolutly no relation at all, and he only participated in one nfl game. He was horrible. You are right about the hoost fight though it definitly should not have been stopped. Sapp isnt a very good fighter but its hard for most fighters to deal with his size and strength. I also saw the interview on real sports when he saw he only uses creatine and protein i was like you gotta be ****ing kidding me who the hell would believe that. **** you could see in his eyes he was lying!!
    I'm pretty sure when i watched the fight, some anouncer mentioned bob sapp and warren sapp being brothers and of a large family of like 6 of 7 boys. i could be wrong, but i'm pretty sure that's what i heard. flame away, if i'm wrong then i'm wrong and if i'm not then you just learned something new, so we all win.

Yeah he does tire easily but have you seen him hit???

And the dude can take an ass whooping too!

BDTR is offline Retired
    He's not related to warren.

And for those calling him fat, id love to see any of you reach his muscularity while still showing abs even if they aren't "ripped".

Bob Sapp (born September 22, 1972) is an Americann boxer/kickboxer. He is famous in Japan, where he appears in many commercials, television programs and has released a CD. After arriving in Japan, he was initially very successful in K-1 kickboxing, but he was knocked out by the Croatian Cop, Mirko Filipovic in 86 seconds in the March 30, 2003 Saitama event. In late August 2003 he accepted a challenge to fight Mike Tyson towards the end of 2003 in Japan.

Before moving to Japan, he had been a NFL player for several years. His website indicates that he is the brother of NFL star, Warren Sapp, although this ESPN article claims that Bob and Warren are not brothers. Prior to entering the NFL, Bob Sapp was an offensive lineman for the University of Washington, where he won the Morris Award in recognition of his talent.

thunder20 is offline Associate Member
    apparently he is his brother
    Bob Sapp fact file

Name: Bob Sapp
    Nickname: The Beast
    Born: Sept. 22, 1974, Colorado, USA
    Measurements: Height: 200 cm.; Weight: 160 kg.; Bench press: 300 kg.

Personal: Brother Warren Sapp is a successful NFL player for Tampa Bay Buccaneers.

in case you all want to see the site
    http://www.weekender.co.jp/new/03120...-bob-sapp.html
    and apparently i was wrong he did sign with the vikings for a year....my apoligies

BDTR is offline Retired
    wow guess we were wrong. ALways heard he was of no relation.

A 300 KG benchpress... holy **** :O

mayhem229 is offline New Member
    He does have abs because all his guts are so swollen from the "protien and creatine" the abs just stick out. Never the less he is a monster bar-none.....and a juice monkey!

Jake Barnes is offline Junior Member

Sapp's Bench Press

I live in Japan, and was watching a documentary about SAP the other day. He basically does a lot of bodyweight excercises, front squats, and bench. It showed him in the gym with his skinny fat homies benching. It was sick. He worked up to 220k (484 lbs), and did 5 clean reps, definitely had more in him. It should be noted that his homies were sitting around and going "yeah bro, put that up" but no one was even close to giving him a spot. He used a very close grip, hands near the smooth part of the bar.

Badmofo is offline New Member

article in espn

http://espn.go.com/nfl/columns/pasqu...n/1578963.html

sorry i dont know how to add attachments yet, but this is an article about Bob Sapp it talks about how they said he was related to Warren for publicity around the time the bucs were going to the super bowl, along with some other little facts if your interested.

SKiN is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    And for those calling him fat, id love to see any of you reach his muscularity while still showing abs even if they aren't "ripped".
    Ya I totally agree...... buck-fifty haters....

That guy is fukin sick...
    Last edited by ToughGuy13; 07-29-2004 at 08:12 PM.

KAEW44 is offline Senior Member
    He used to have no skill in fighting, he just used his pure strength to demolish opponenets that weighed 10lbs less than him when he did MMA in Pride, later after losing to Nogiera (Sapp was killing him but gassed out at the end) Bob sapp then only faught for K1 and he has faught the best names in K1 with few losses, some by discqualification (hit opponents on ground/ K1 was only stand up). He beat Hoost fair and square the first time, beat Abidi, i saw his fight against Bonjasky and Sapp is now actually a good fighter, he now kicks and knees so he's managed to cathc up with 10years+ veterans in only a couple of years!!! I'm impressed and he's doing good.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information