Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    Jock191's Avatar
    Jock191 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    184

    Stupid clen and t3 questions but I need help

    Whats going on guys? Long time no write. Its been about 2 or 3 months since I have been on.. Got ****ed when I got some gear it was fake and it hurt like hell.. Beat the **** out of the guy that sold it to me but eh oh well. Ok heres my deal.. Im 5'9 240 lbs at 26% bodyfat.. I just got some clen and t3 and im wondering what would be the best for me.. I read alot about for a first cycle to not run t3 and clen together b/c or the side effects, so Im probably gonna hang on to the t3 or sell it.. Im gonna keep all you guys up to date on how things are going.. No the question would be is what to you guys think would work best for me to drop down to like 10% bodyfat and if its even possible to lost that much bodyfat on my first cycle if so do t3 w/ clen or just do clen alone?? Well any help will be great. Im off to work now. Thanks

  2. #2
    iNvid's Avatar
    iNvid is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    1,323
    No way in hell you can loose in 16% of bf in 2 weeks with just clen . With anything for that matter, except DNP maybe =] Check out the clen handbook. Run it for 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off. Off weeks take an ECA stack. Do that for about 10-12 weeks.

  3. #3
    damiongage's Avatar
    damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Pergatory
    Posts
    3,454
    Honestly....at 26% you have plenty of room to drop some serious bf with just diet and cardio. Save the clen and t3 for when you hit a platue or results get deminished.
    Clen and especially T3 are not toys and can mess you up. Post you diet and workout in the appropriate forums for critique for starters.

    At 26% bodyfat a good diet and a little cardio will have fat melting off you like a snowman in SouthBeach.

  4. #4
    iNvid's Avatar
    iNvid is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    1,323
    Quote Originally Posted by damiongage
    Honestly....at 26% you have plenty of room to drop some serious bf with just diet and cardio. Save the clen and t3 for when you hit a platue or results get deminished.
    Clen and especially T3 are not toys and can mess you up. Post you diet and workout in the appropriate forums for critique for starters.

    At 26% bodyfat a good diet and a little cardio will have fat melting off you like a snowman in SouthBeach.
    Very true. With much research, clen is as safe as candy. Not my favorite substance though

  5. #5
    builtthekid's Avatar
    builtthekid is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Hitting bitches
    Posts
    781
    **** I think he just called u a fatass.

  6. #6
    damiongage's Avatar
    damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Pergatory
    Posts
    3,454
    Quote Originally Posted by invid
    Very true. With much research, clen is as safe as candy. Not my favorite substance though
    I thought the same about T3 until I almosted ended up in the emergancy room. No more for me thanks. No T3, no clen, no stackers........here is my new cutting cycle

    wk 1-16 hard work
    wk 1-16 determination
    wk 1-16 clean diet
    wk 1-16 cardio

    pct
    wk 17-21 admiring my abs

  7. #7
    damiongage's Avatar
    damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Pergatory
    Posts
    3,454
    Quote Originally Posted by builtthekid
    **** I think he just called u a fatass.
    not true...and if I came off that way, I am sorry. We are all in a different place in or quest for a good body and I wish to do nothing but help.

  8. #8
    iNvid's Avatar
    iNvid is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    1,323
    Quote Originally Posted by damiongage
    I thought the same about T3 until I almosted ended up in the emergancy room. No more for me thanks. No T3, no clen , no stackers........here is my new cutting cycle

    wk 1-16 hard work
    wk 1-16 determination
    wk 1-16 clean diet
    wk 1-16 cardio

    pct
    wk 17-21 admiring my abs
    Yeah I wouldnt do T3. How did you end up in the emergancy room anyways?

  9. #9
    damiongage's Avatar
    damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Pergatory
    Posts
    3,454
    Quote Originally Posted by invid
    Yeah I wouldnt do T3. How did you end up in the emergancy room anyways?
    I didnt go...but probally should have. I went out of town and couldn't take my t3 til i got home around 7:00. I had been on t3 for about 5 weeks and always take 250mcg first thing in the morn....all at once, so i was like no big deal. All of a suddon my heart rate sky rocketed to like 160 bpm while laying on my bed. my temp was fine but I seriously thought I was going to have a heart attack.......scared me bad.

  10. #10
    Jock191's Avatar
    Jock191 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    184
    I didnt put anything about losing 16% bodyfat in 2 weeks.. Im not stupid and I know I cant do that..... I have a pretty solid diet yeah I cheat every now and then but Im still poping cardio as much as I can.. See Im a former Marine and I was shot in the knee when I was in Iraq so the whole running deal dosent work to much for me. This is why im pissed I was 185 at 5% bodyfat when I was in the Marines but I got shot and didnt run or work out and eat like $hit for a yr and now im where im at now...

  11. #11
    LeanMeOut's Avatar
    LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    One up on you
    Posts
    4,446
    Quote Originally Posted by Jock191
    I didnt put anything about losing 16% bodyfat in 2 weeks.. Im not stupid and I know I cant do that..... I have a pretty solid diet yeah I cheat every now and then but Im still poping cardio as much as I can.. See Im a former Marine and I was shot in the knee when I was in Iraq so the whole running deal dosent work to much for me. This is why im pissed I was 185 at 5% bodyfat when I was in the Marines but I got shot and didnt run or work out and eat like $hit for a yr and now im where im at now...


    Come visit the diet forum.....we can help ya out. And you don't want to run to lose fat..... walking is better. You can utilize other forms of cardio as well if you have a bad knee.


    <<LMO>>

  12. #12
    Jock191's Avatar
    Jock191 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    184
    Thanks for the advice bros

  13. #13
    Dally's Avatar
    Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    FULLY NUDE!!!...call me!
    Posts
    3,734
    thanks for risking your life in Iraq man. Good luck with your training.


Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •