Thread: anavar

chuck101 is offline New Member

anavar

Hey Everyone, Recently I Have Just Been Cutting Down And I Really Want To Be Vascular And Cut, I Want Rock Solid Abs, I Been Doing My Cardio, Using Clen , Dieting Based On The Cutting Posts, And Its Been Working. I Was Wondering Though Would Anvar Be A Good Investement For Me To Further My Gains And Increase Vascularity And Hardness, Also What Else Should It Take With Anavar In Which I Can Gain Lean Muscle Thank You

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    IMO Var is the best with Winny running a close second, no cycle is a cycle w/out test.
    I would run test prop and var together, MY02.

Tryin2getHUGE is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chuck101
    Hey Everyone, Recently I Have Just Been Cutting Down And I Really Want To Be Vascular And Cut, I Want Rock Solid Abs, I Been Doing My Cardio, Using Clen, Dieting Based On The Cutting Posts, And Its Been Working. I Was Wondering Though Would Anvar Be A Good Investement For Me To Further My Gains And Increase Vascularity And Hardness, Also What Else Should It Take With Anavar In Which I Can Gain Lean Muscle Thank You
    Var is VERY EXPENSIVE bro unless you are homenrewing. In my opinion, you will get better gains and a cleaner look running the winny instead. Var will make you vascular, but so will winny. For the return on the initial investment, I dont like var. JMO.

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    Quote Originally Posted by Tryin2getHUGE
    In my opinion, you will get better gains and a cleaner look running the winny instead. .
    Ive always heard opposite of that.. have you run both before?

daos is offline Associate Member
    how come some people capitalize the first letter in each word? does that drive anyone else nuts?

Quote Originally Posted by daos
    how come some people capitalize the first letter in each word? does that drive anyone else nuts?
    It's called proper english and correct grammer.

Quote Originally Posted by Consistency
    Ive always heard opposite of that.. have you run both before?
    I could be mistaken but var is the mildest, thats why you can run it for 8 weeks at a time, and yet most expensive oral there is. I personally have never tried it because of the price compared to returns people have mentioned. But, I will be trying it next cycle because I am going to make it myself. I have heard stories though that people swear by it. I guess it depends on the individual and the desired results. IMO

UrbanDawg is offline Banned
    It's called proper english and correct grammer.

capping 1st letter of each word is NOT prop eng.

you must have gone to my inner city ghetto public HS bro

Franklin HS 4ever!

Quote Originally Posted by daos
    My bad bro........ I am now illiterate. I misread what you wrote. Yes, that is annoying and retarded

Quote Originally Posted by UrbanDawg

capping 1st letter of each word is NOT prop eng.

you must have gone to my inner city ghetto public HS bro

Franklin HS 4ever!
    Ya know what I must have. I can't even read anymore. LOL. I thought he was questioning why you capitalize the first letter of the FIRST word. I didn't know he meant capitalizing EVERY word.
    Go Simon Gratz "96"

Matto20 is offline Member
    Var is a fantastic cutter, even without test, but I can tell already that this guy isn't intelligent enough to do it right, so why bother.

Hit up a diet forum. That's what will get you cut - not needles in your ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Matto20
    Var is a fantastic cutter, even without test, but I can tell already that this guy isn't intelligent enough to do it right, so why bother.

Hit up a diet forum. That's what will get you cut - not needles in your ass.
    ROFLMAO............ Thats not cool bro but funny as all get up. LOL

bubbathegut is offline Member
    Var is VERY EXPENSIVE bro unless you are homenrewing. In my opinion, you will get better gains and a cleaner look running the winny instead. Var will make you vascular, but so will winny. For the return on the initial investment,

Var is VERY EXPENSIVE bro unless you are homenrewing. In my opinion, you will get better gains and a cleaner look running the winny instead. Var will make you vascular, but so will winny. For the return on the initial investment, I dont like var. JMO.

Quote Originally Posted by bubbathegut
    Var is VERY EXPENSIVE bro unless you are homenrewing. In my opinion, you will get better gains and a cleaner look running the winny instead. Var will make you vascular, but so will winny. For the return on the initial investment,
    You should have at least cited me if you were gonna plagerize my comment

dogsofwar is offline Member
    haha.. your avatar kinda freaks me out (not homophobic, but I can just hear Christopher Lowell's lissssp). "Vaar will make you soooo vassscular"...haha ~dow

You are SERIOUSLY leaving that as YOUR RESPONSE???? Very, Very not cool and definately unoriginal. You didnt even change ONE word from my post, AND you didnt even cite it. Low bro, low

UrbanDawg is offline Banned
    yeah i feel ya bro - my eyes are going too - I mis read stuff al the time

My bad bro........ I am now illiterate. I misread what you wrote. Yes, that is annoying and retarded

Ya know what I must have. I can't even read anymore. LOL. I thought he was questioning why you capitalize the first letter of the FIRST word. I didn't know he meant capitalizing EVERY word.
    Go Simon Gratz "96"

Quote Originally Posted by UrbanDawg
    yeah i feel ya bro - my eyes are going too - I mis read stuff al the time
    Can you believe bubba's dup post though? That pissed me off bad earlier.

Thread Information