iNvid is offline Senior Member

****delete

****delete
    Last edited by iNvid; 01-19-2008 at 06:02 PM.

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    ephedrine is used during dnp to keep the lethargy that dnp causes to a minimum.........while on dnp you may not being seeing to many boosts of energy no matter what you take.

Quote Originally Posted by 1badcamaro
    ephedrine is used during dnp to keep the lethargy that dnp causes to a minimum.........while on dnp you may not being seeing to many boosts of energy no matter what you take.
    ok. well my major focus is a more effective fat burn. should i add C&Y along with the ephedrine?

hatchblack is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by invid
    ok. well my major focus is a more effective fat burn. should i add C&Y along with the ephedrine?
    I would stay away from the yohimbine and ephedrine because of the overheating issue. Some caffeine may have a bit of a pick me up but becareful of the diuretic effects as well. Keep electrolytes up and drink plenty of H2O.

Let me know how it goes...I am considering one as well.

Quote Originally Posted by hatchblack
    I would stay away from the yohimbine and ephedrine because of the overheating issue. Some caffeine may have a bit of a pick me up but becareful of the diuretic effects as well. Keep electrolytes up and drink plenty of H2O.

Let me know how it goes...I am considering one as well.
    Well im on animal cuts right now, and im starting DNP on the last week of the animal cuts cycle. I'll prolly end up saving the ECY for some other time.

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    bro, you're gonna be burning so much fat on dnp that you really don't need anythin else while on it. DNP is gonna be all you can handle.

I have to agree with camaro on this one.

You may want caffiene as a pick-u-upper but thats about it. DNP works like no other weight loss drug. It doesn't stimulate your CNS or act like a thermogenic as Clen and Ephedrine. What DNP does is causes each of your cells to be in a constant state of ATP deficiency and therefore your body is forced to burn alot more calories to make up for the deficiency. This is why DNP is so dangerous because if you take to much your cells will not have enough ATP to sustain life and they will die.

When on DNP your cells are buring calories to make ATP as if you were doing cardio 24hrs a day. I dont think anymore stimulants are necessary, but call me overprecautious if you want.

Good luck bro and be safe
    Last edited by BeefCakeStew; 07-29-2004 at 04:28 PM. Reason: wording was messed up.

Yeah thats what I was pondering about as well. I think ill be set on the caffeine. Im just gonna save the ECY for later. I've been reading up 24/7 bro. Probably 3-5 hours a day on studying dnp . I'm doing a very basic and "boring" as one might call it cycle. 200mg/day for 8 days. If it becomes too harsh I'll bump it to every 36 hours. Thanks for the help/support guys.

Quote Originally Posted by BeefCakeStew
    I have to agree with camaro on this one.

You may want caffiene as a pick-u-upper but thats about it. DNP works like no other weight loss drug. It doesn't stimulate your CNS or act like a thermogenic as Clen and Ephedrine. What DNP does is causes each of your cells to be in a constant state of ATP deficiency and therefore your body is forced to burn alot more calories to make up for the deficiency. This is why DNP is so dangerous because if you take to much your cells will not have enough ATP to sustain life and they will die.

When on DNP your cells are buring calories to make ATP as if you were doing cardio 24hrs a day. I dont think anymore stimulants are necessary, but call me overprecautious if you want.

Good luck bro and be safe

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    You can use the ECY.

I've used NYC (Norephedrine/Yohimbine/Caffeine) with no problem.

Quote Originally Posted by SV-1
    You can use the ECY.

I've used NYC (Norephedrine/Yohimbine/Caffeine) with no problem.
    Ok

Thread Information