Thread: bad acne

sonofagun is offline Associate Member

bad acne

Ive been taking 4 200 mg b5 pills 3 times a day and the acne on my back is the same. 1 pimple goes away and 2 pop up. Very frusterating. Any advice?

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    up the doses to 5 grams 3 times daily buy some bulk powder for this from 1 fast 400 alot cheaper

Tryin2getHUGE is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sonofagun
    Ive been taking 4 200 mg b5 pills 3 times a day and the acne on my back is the same. 1 pimple goes away and 2 pop up. Very frusterating. Any advice?
    Its not enough bro... You need to be taking a minimum of 10g ED for several months, THEN it will start to clear up. Some have actually gotten worse while taking it until it kicks in. AFTER it goes away, 2-5 G ED for maintenance. Also, buy the powder , MUCH CHEAPER.

i couldnt find the powder in the store. Do I have to buy it on line

millionmillionaires is offline Associate Member
    I'm assuming you already know this... but JIC be sure to wash VERY well while on cycle. I am currently fighting off acne myself and am forced to wash my face 2-3x ED and 1-2 showers ED. This may not be the best for my skin, but ****, I was on swim team, my skin has seen worse times. Besides, all the excess oil will prevent too much drying of the skin.

cool thanks

Tryin2getHUGE is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sonofagun
    i couldnt find the powder in the store. Do I have to buy it on line
    Next time do a little research bro, this is a freebie. You cannot find it because you are looking for the wrong thing. Try a search on google, or IFAST400 for "pantothenic acid". Thats what you want.

Matto20 is offline Member
    Jesus, dude, go to a DERMATOLOGIST. They have DOCTORS who specialize in helping you - why bank on taking B5? Taking ultra-high doses of B5 are nowhere near as effective as prescription acne treatments. B5 didn't do squat for me and many others. Save yourself the trouble I and many others went through - acne sucks!

dannyboy62682 is offline Associate Member
    if you have the money and can put up with the sides, take acctuane. I am on it, the sides are harsh but **** my **** is gone!

AustrianOAK14 is offline Senior Member
    yeah i bought sum b5 i got it in today the powder man ittastes like ass also im thinking of getting a chemical peel i heard those are as good as accutane but you need at least 5 to see the benefits

LookinToGrow is offline Associate Member
    does prescription retin-a cream help?

fitnessNY is offline Senior Member
    I have a script for benzaclin and differin gel which seem to be working well and I am also taking an antibiotic called doryx 100mg ed.

Big_Diesel is offline Associate Member
    Find a chick that likes to pop zits! Really its just a matter of keeping the extra oil that is being produced ,washed off. This can be done by washing your back with a good anti-acne soap a couple times a day. Keep the B-5 and maybe some Tetricycline.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    I tried b5, Doxycycline, Acne wash, and yYes, my chick loves to pop my zits. Nothing helped and I wasn't even on a cycle. THe only thing that has cleared it up for me is I started my 3rd cycle and tannning beds.

Matto20 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LookinToGrow
    does prescription retin-a cream help?
    YES. Definitely. Topical retinoids will do wonders for most people's skin. I myself use the lowest dose of Retin-a Micro and it is amazing stuff - although with any topical retinoid you will go through an initial several weeks of hell (itchy red rashes, initial bad breakout, redness/nastiness of the whole face, etc.). Give it time and you will be amazed.

Dermatologists prescribe the stuff liberally to any patient with acne. Either that or a topical antibiotic (cleocin/clindamycin - for example), but acne bacteria can become resistant to antibiotics - not to retin-a (which works in a different way). I used clindamycin for awhile but it definitely loses it's effectiveness after several months.

Most derms will usually tell you to wash your face with a mild cleanser (cetephil) and use benzoyl peroxide or salicylic acid each day as well. Benzoyl peroxide is proven to statistically less irritating, and just as effective at 2% than it is at 10%, and can really be quite CHEAP if you know where to look.

Derms also often put people on antibiotics (minocycline, doxcycline, tetracycline) sometimes to help get rid of existing acne, and it works, but it can cause complications later. If you've got a real nasty grill it might be a good idea to use them for a month or so to keep scarring to a minimum. But if you have a real nasty grill anyway, you should get yourself some accutane pronto.

There are numerous other ways to get rid of acne naturally and through diet/exercise and other weird ways. Ya'll should check out www.curezone.com for a little alternative medicine to mix in with our western ideas.

RussianVodka is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    I tried b5, Doxycycline, Acne wash, and yYes, my chick loves to pop my zits. Nothing helped and I wasn't even on a cycle. THe only thing that has cleared it up for me is I started my 3rd cycle and tannning beds.
    Same sh1t for me:-( I got some acne after my first cycle. I never was able to get rid of it

Thread Information