Mr.AK is offline Junior Member

First Mass cycle

Hey I will be doing my first cycle and I want to gain some serious mass. Right now I weigh 190 and im 6' or so. I have been lifting for about 8 or 9 years off and on. I have a couple items in mind I just wanted to know what you guys think. I also wanted to have deca or tren somewere in that cycle and I wanted to know what you recommend will put more mass on me. I have had the underwear model bod going on since high school, now its time for serious mass, I want the Hurculean look......I hope you know what that means. Also I bench 405 and I am looking to get that up to 500 by the end of the year. Thanks

Mr. Death is offline Senior Member
    The best advice I can give you is to make sure that you use test in your cycle. If you want to use another compound like deca or tren with it that is fine, but I wouldn't go with more than two compounds (including test) for your first cycle. The truth is that no one can tell you what works best, because everyone responds differently to different compounds.

Yeah I was planning on taking 500mg test. To go with it, forgot about that.

UrbanLegend is offline Senior Member
    Your best bet is to do some more research on your own, then come back when you have a cycle ready and let others critique it. Only you know what will work best for you and your goals (for the most part), other people's suggestions will only be so helpful. As was already said, everyone responds differently to different compounds. Once you know more about steroids and can design a cycle by understanding what each compound will bring you, then you will be ready to take the plundge.

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.AK
    Hey I will be doing my first cycle and I want to gain some serious mass. Right now I weigh 190 and im 6' or so. I have been lifting for about 8 or 9 years off and on. I have a couple items in mind I just wanted to know what you guys think. I also wanted to have deca or tren somewere in that cycle and I wanted to know what you recommend will put more mass on me. I have had the underwear model bod going on since high school, now its time for serious mass, I want the Hurculean look......I hope you know what that means. Also I bench 405 and I am looking to get that up to 500 by the end of the year. Thanks
    first of all, what can you get, or what do you have? test deca , test d bol is a good start, post a cycle that you have access to and we will critique it, thats your best bet

Tryin2getHUGE is offline Senior Member
    What do you have available as far as gear is concerned? Also, the best way to get help here is to RESEARCH and come up with an idea for a cycle of gear that you can get. THEN we can critique it and all work on it together. I mean it doesnt make sense for us to design you a cycle of gear that you cant even get does it?

I had one in mind already..... 500mg test prop,10wks- a week
    300mg deca , 10wks- a week
    or
    75mg tren 10wks- every other day
    50mg anadrol 50 days
    Hows that? Is the tren too high? I havnt researched that one as much as the others.
    I was gonna get d-bol instead of the a-bombs, because someone said I shouldnt. but that was the orignal plan.

also the deca is kinda pricy and so is the a-bombs.

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    or
    50mg anadrol 50 days
    Hows that? Is the tren too high? I havnt researched that one as much as the others.
    I was gonna get d-bol instead of the a-bombs, because someone said I shouldnt. but that was the orignal plan.

as the others said, research alittle more, both of those cycles need some work

max-it is offline Member
    My first cycle was test only, 500mg/wk. I am a little more conservative than some. If you want to add some d-dol in weeks 1-4, don't exceed 30mg/day. The first time I ran d-dol I ran it at 25mg/day and got excellent results. Make sure you run nolva 20mg/day or your gonna grow a nice set of tits and follow normal PCT with clomid. Be conservative because your body is going to react very well to a first cycle.

Tryin2getHUGE is offline Senior Member
    or
    50mg anadrol 50 days
    You are on the right page now, but still a long ways away from where you need to be. Here are a few pointers for free, but you need A LOT more research.
    The test needs to be ran LONGER then the deca
    Anadrol is run at 75mg ED for 4 weeks
    You need PCT as well as B6 (deca), B12 (anadrol) and milk thistle

Thread Information