Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ip gear

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~

ip gear

just wanted to see what everyone out there thinks of ip. i just have so many different suppliers offering it for so cheap. i never got it before, i usually stay with qv, organon or something else that i know about. but any info on ip gear would be very helpful

Tryin2getHUGE is offline Senior Member
    never heard of it bro. run it by a mod IMO

MrDezel is offline Banned
    What products of his were you looking at in particular?

PT
    everything pretty much ip deca , ip cyp, primo, sus, parabolon. i was just noticing how cheap the 50mg and 118mg jugs were. the pills were a little cheaper then usual but nothing special

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    i wouldnt give IP gear to my worst enemy. it is dirty, erratically dosed, and unsafe imo.

awhile back his 200 mg/ml eq was tested... and it came back over 800 mgs/ml! his anadrol came back fake... and i personally almost lost a leg to a serious infection from his sustanon .

avoid IP like the plague if you value your health and well-being.

twosocks40 is offline Member
    I like IP winnie tabs.

-B

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pietro75
    just wanted to see what everyone out there thinks of ip. i just have so many different suppliers offering it for so cheap. i never got it before, i usually stay with qv, organon or something else that i know about. but any info on ip gear would be very helpful

I've only used his stuff once, for my first cycle, worked well. Some boards people like him, this isn't one of them.

Justin_Case is offline New Member
    I'm not particularly an IP fan myself, but used his stuff before with good results. Just made an order as a matter of fact straight from him no remailer. Its been a while since I ordered last and noticed that he's shipping express at his discretion, which requires a signature on delivery, WHICH I DO NOT LIKE. Have to email him tonight actually with an address, and not sure what route I'm gonna go.

As far as sterility and dosing, I don't trust ANY liquid gear, and sterilize through heat and filters ALWAYS. I suggest the same if you get oils from him. As far as tabs, there's enough good and bad reviews about them to start a whole new board. I have never had a problem, have used his winny, dbols and clen .

Good luck, be safe. JC

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    800ms/ml when its supposed to be 200?

i have only heard bad things about ip bro, stay clear

Rebel Yell is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by twosocks40
    I like IP winnie tabs.
    -B
    Socks, just bagged 50 of them winny 50's, were they any good?

I see IP has a crap reputation, but for the most part , Win tabs seem to be the only exception to some degree of ok quality.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by monstercojones
    i wouldnt give IP gear to my worst enemy. it is dirty, erratically dosed, and unsafe imo.

awhile back his 200 mg/ml eq was tested... and it came back over 800 mgs/ml! his anadrol came back fake... and i personally almost lost a leg to a serious infection from his sustanon .

avoid IP like the plague if you value your health and well-being.
    Exactly....it's total garbage..plain and simple.

Swellin Guest
    IP

So trash the Winny?

PT
    dude, i posted this back in july, so obviosly i already know the answer to the question by now. so how did this post get brought back over a month later?

kronik is offline Senior Member
    For some reason (unknown to me), someone bumped it...He has bumped several old threads

dude, i posted this back in july, so obviosly i already know the answer to the question by now. so how did this post get brought back over a month later?
    Hello. From my experience being on forums since they first began ( although new to THIS forum ), to avoid duplicate threads of the same questions over and over again, you would do a search to see if anyone else has posted the same question, read that thread, and ask those who replied to it, anything relative to the question since they obviously know something about the subject.
    In NO way does it make it look like you STILL didn't know the answer just because you started the thread

Regards.

PimpN8ez is offline Junior Member
    Well bro I have used his orals and have had great results. as for is injectables I have had good and bad. I only reccomend his orals. Winni is one of the best and his var is good. The price is the best.

Quote Originally Posted by PimpN8ez
    Well bro I have used his orals and have had great results. as for is injectables I have had good and bad. I only reccomend his orals. Winni is one of the best and his var is good. The price is the best.
    Great, I have the blue IP 50's.
    50 of them , that should be enough to do the trick right?
    I heard a few times that they may be underdosed and may need to take 1 1/2 instead of 1 tab a day.

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    his winny tabs arent too bad supposedly. his anadrol tested out 100% fake, no hormone in them at all. the oils i'd avoid like the HIV because they are simply dirty and the dosing is erratic at best.

his winny tabs arent too bad supposedly. his anadrol tested out 100% fake, no hormone in them at all. the oils i'd avoid like the HIV because they are simply dirty and the dosing is erratic at best.
    His Var tested out to be drol...need i say more?

Jeff01 is offline Junior Member
    Hey I have IP Clomid how about that I have not taken it I used up all the IP Nolva I had.
    I have not touched the Clomid yet.

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    I dont know what you heard about me....
    Chinaman cant get a dollar outta me....
    I used his Sus, Deca and Winny....
    But now I make my own so muthafuk an IP.....

PT
    Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    I dont know what you heard about me....
    Chinaman cant get a dollar outta me....
    I used his Sus, Deca and Winny....
    But now I make my own so muthafuk an IP.....
    whats this, you told me before that you would have know problem using ip. but i already learned enough about it not to use it. i dont know who keeps bumping all my old threads but STOP IT. i asked this question 2 months ago. so why is it up here now. ask your own ****en questions, and dont answer one that is 2 months old because the person already has the answer.

dumblucky is offline Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Yell
    Hello. From my experience being on forums since they first began ( although new to THIS forum ), to avoid duplicate threads of the same questions over and over again, you would do a search to see if anyone else has posted the same question, read that thread, and ask those who replied to it, anything relative to the question since they obviously know something about the subject.
    In NO way does it make it look like you STILL didn't know the answer just because you started the thread

Regards.
    What it means is that Rebel is actually doing a search before starting his own thread on the subject..

I applaude Rebel on his way of saving the members time on this board .
    Glad to have ya on AR bro..

Quote Originally Posted by dumblucky
    What it means is that Rebel is actually doing a search before starting his own thread on the subject..

I applaude Rebel on his way of saving the members time on this board .
    Glad to have ya on AR bro..
    Dumblucky, thank you, nice to see so many good folks here.

whats this, you told me before that you would have know problem using ip. but i already learned enough about it not to use it. i dont know who keeps bumping all my old threads but STOP IT. i asked this question 2 months ago. so why is it up here now. ask your own ****en questions, and dont answer one that is 2 months old because the person already has the answer.
    As for pietro75 refusing to see the good of "sharing" the threads, avoiding duplicating threads ( makes the backup database smaller for our humble hosts ), and the very effort to search for an answer first before just blindly asking ,all makes for a better community.
    Perhaps it's time for a mod to please make this clear to him.

And as for your anger, either control yourself or lower your dosage man.

odrorir is offline Associate Member
    Take a deep breath
    In with the positive

Exhale
    Out with the negative

Wax on
    Wax off

whats this, you told me before that you would have know problem using ip.
    I would use it, I don't think theres anything wrong with IP, what I was saying is I don't have to anymore. Do a search I have been in plenty of debates over his gear.

PT
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Yell
    Dumblucky, thank you, nice to see so many good folks here.

As for pietro75 refusing to see the good of "sharing" the threads, avoiding duplicating threads ( makes the backup database smaller for our humble hosts ), and the very effort to search for an answer first before just blindly asking ,all makes for a better community.
    Perhaps it's time for a mod to please make this clear to him.

And as for your anger, either control yourself or lower your dosage man.
    let me explain to you how to do this. you search the old post trying to find your answer. if you cant find your answer in one of the old posts you ask the question again. easy ha.

Preetz is offline Associate Member
    never heard of ip before sorry

PT
    Quote Originally Posted by odrorir
    Take a deep breath
    In with the positive

Exhale
    Out with the negative

Wax on
    Wax off
    if the post dosnt concern you and you dont have anything useful to contribute, then stay the hell out of it.

odrorir is offline Associate Member
    Seriously, you should find some medication for that PMS. Is it so hard to believe someone else had the same question you did, and decided to keep the pertinent info in one place?

let me explain to you how to do this. you search the old post trying to find your answer. if you cant find your answer in one of the old posts you ask the question again. easy ha.

PT
    first of all this wasnt the first time it happened. im having a bad day and took it to far and appologize to him for that. but as for you, i thought i told you not to post on my thread unless you have something productive to say. so take your little i think i can lift weights because i watch wresteling self and shut up. you have no involvment on this matter at all so i highly advize you to stay out of my bussiness or i might have to bend you over my knee and give you a spanking till your bottoms red, boy.

first of all this wasnt the first time it happened. im having a bad day and took it to far and appologize to him for that. but as for you, i thought i told you not to post on my thread unless you have something productive to say. so take your little i think i can lift weights because i watch wresteling self and shut up. you have no involvment on this matter at all so i highly advize you to stay out of my bussiness or i might have to bend you over my knee and give you a spanking till your bottoms red, boy.
    LMAO

jerry! Jerry! Jerry! Jerry! Jerry!

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    you cant get 800mgs of bold in a ml lol who said that? more chinese whispers??

or do you mean more like 8mgs in a ml?? that would be more like what i know..

eyepee, shyte reputation, if u value ur health, why the fuc k take risks for the sake of saving a few dollars from the rudest guy on earth?

palme is offline Rosie Member
    My experiance with ip havent been the best. I will not use it again.

His masteron tabs was proviron and ive heard about the 800mg/ml eq before, probly 2 years ago.

UrbanDawg is offline Banned
    awhile back his 200 mg/ml eq was tested... and it came back over 800 mgs/ml!
    hmm..does he sell any Var

Quote Originally Posted by UrbanDawg
    hmm..does he sell any Var
    15mg's and he guarantees them against any tests.

Quote Originally Posted by The Original Jason
    you cant get 800mgs of bold in a ml lol who said that? more chinese whispers??

or do you mean more like 8mgs in a ml?? that would be more like what i know..

eyepee, shyte reputation, if u value ur health, why the fuc k take risks for the sake of saving a few dollars from the rudest guy on earth?
    bahahahahahahahaa...true bro...very true.I wouldn't touch a thing of his.

Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    15mg's and he guarantees them against any tests.
    Yeah right..that's why it came back tested as drol.I know you love the guy..so enjoy bro.good health to you.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information