wannaBjacked is offline New Member

? on small test cycle

hey guys whats up? ok well i was gonna start a test, deca and primo cycle in the next few weeks. yesterday i got an application to the state corrections to go for interviews. so now my cycle is basically toast since i cant use the stuff now because of the drug tests. i was wondering if i would be able to take small dosages of test with out any real problems showing up on the drug test. i mean small like 50mg a week, just somethin to give a little kick now that i cant do the full cycle. what do you guys think? would this be ok? would i even see a difference at 50mg of test a week? what would be a good dosage where it wouldnt make the drug alarms go off? thanks for the help.

UnNaturalBuff is offline Member
    I think your body produce's 70mgs/wk naturally, anyone feel free to correct me, but I'm almost positive you produce at least 50mgs. So it would be a waste

UnNaturalBuff is offline Member
    Plus I am not positive on this either with such a small amount, but if it shut down your natural production it would really be a waste, payin for an amount your body would produce for free

k thanks for the info. lets see if anyone else can add to this thread. i always thought i had low test naturally because i had gyno when i hit puberty and i'm not very hairy. maybe a little test would help out.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Dude... do you have any idea how much money a steroid test costs? At LEAST $300. Do you think the state has a budget to test all of its applicants? I highly highly doubt it. Dont worry about it.

And yes, if you did that little little amount of test, all it would do is make your nuts shrivel up cuz thats about what your body produces naturally and it would shut it down.

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    use a fast acting ester, which quickly gets out of ur system

what would you suggest map?

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    im not map but i wouls uggest prop

heckler45_2000 is offline Associate Member
    suspension 1 to 5 days and very powerful.

Badmofo is offline New Member
    AandF6969 is right man. I was an assistant urinalysis coordinator in the miltary for 3 years. The drugs that are you will most likely be tested for are recreational drugs only. As far as how the tests go in the military they dont test for AS at all, unless there is strong suspicion, because of the cost of the test. The only time I've seen a case in which a member got busted was when he was actually caught selling, which resulted in a requested test. Which of course he failed. Hope that helps

Bigkatz is offline Associate Member
    does NJ really test for roids. i work for the Fed and it clearly states that there are five substances that they test for and roids isnt one of them. its all rec drugs : thc, meth, type II narcos, barbituates, and coke

i really dont know what nj tests for. i'm tryin to find out from my cousins because they work for the state and county corrections also. well i'm clean on the other drugs, i dont do any of that ****. the only other drug i've done was weed and i havent smoked in a while. i cant even remember the last time. well this is good news though that they probably wont test for roids. i would hate to lose a job for this stuff. thanks for all the help guys i really appreciate it.

houseofpain is offline Banned
    bro they will not roid test you, roid tests are very expensive, someone mentioned 300 dollars its like 4 times that. i just got tested b/c i am a college football player and failed, it was a surprise test. i posted all the stuff about it at bigdogbodybuilding but thats irrelevant, whats important is it cost too much for them to test you. the NCAA allows our team to test 2 players at the begining of every year, we test the punter and the place kicker. the only they fit the bill for more tests is if there is an incident. dont sweat being tested, and dont run a "dumb ass" cycle like you are planing, 50mg's a week will do nothing.

P Rock is offline Member
    the only way you might get done is with a pollygraph test if they ask you drug questions, but as far as urine goes, they dont test for roids, some jobs say they do but it is usually a 5 drug panel test. recreational stuff. i lose 50mg of test every time i bust a nut, go with 500 bro, and fill that cup up with some potent piss.

Quote Originally Posted by houseofpain
    and dont run a "dumb ass" cycle like you are planing, 50mg's a week will do nothing.
    i just 50mg as an example. thats not what the original cycle was. i just said 50mg as something small that wouldnt be detected if they happened to test for roids.

Thread Information