Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Source Post

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    this is the Dungeons and Dragons of the anabolic world.

50% gave the best answer to this threads' question on the first page. make friends, or go to a board where sources post openly and try your luck there.

Bob Balco is offline Banned
    I am having visions of an entire calvary of board heroes to come jump my a55 so I will stop posting on this. Plus I dont want Lozgod to step out of what seems to be his routine of posting one sentence bull5hitt just to get torched in pissing contest. Just know that not all new members of the board give 2 5hits about your bush league connects and yes....some might have actually taken a cycle or two in the past. Pull your head out of your ass and stop accusing me of looking for a source.

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    please stop the bickering and flames guys... this isnt directed at any one person in particular. i just really enjoy hanging out on AR, learning more, and giving advice where i can. i hate drama and animosity. keep the grade-school bullsh!t at home.

dumblucky is offline Member
    cant we all just get along

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Just to say, Loz is a person on here that I talk to often. He has helped me in multiple ways. One of those ways was, yes, giving me a fantastic source that I'm now using. Of course Balco will say that Loz PM'd me and asked me to say this, but anyone on here that has a clue knows otherwise. Sorry you're so frustrated Bobbie, wether it be about your lack of sources (if that's the case) or about your life in general. You need to understand that by make friends and post more, we meant more like in real life. Not so literally. No one with a clue cares about a post count. Check out Bubba, a prime example of someone with a lot of posts, and no respect for it. We're talking about where you talk to people and make friends with them. Considering your many cycles you've done I'm sure you would have had some input to contribute. Then when someone cares to help you out they will. Like you would in real life. This isn't a board here to give you sources, or do anything for you as a matter of fact. Sorry you don't know how to play the game. But it's just that, a game. And it has rules that people play by. Feel free to not follow the rules, but don't piss and moan when the game doesn't go your way.

p.s. - Loz just PM'd me and wanted me to add that he does not actually have that source he gave me, and the var I'm taking is just lick 'em sticks emptied out. He kept the hard candy lick stick too the bastard.

Big_Diesel is offline Associate Member
    Its esay to get sources, PM almost any of the long timers and ask, they will give it to you no problem. After all its all about the money. And its near impossible for these shrud fellows to get busted. IMO

rborwn77 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tryin2getHUGE
    I will tell you THIS bro........ You are gonna receive a TON of pm's now about "what you need", IGNORE THEM. Keep in mind that a source is selling "illegal drugs" and will not come to you openly. They will be through trusted referrals that you make along your journey. I know it sucks but it will all work out. And stay away from www's. I know it is tempting, but a C/D is not worth it, neither is losing your money.
    agreed ------

kronik is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Big_Diesel
    Its esay to get sources, PM almost any of the long timers and ask, they will give it to you no problem. After all its all about the money. And its near impossible for these shrud fellows to get busted. IMO
    You are kidding right...If I dont know your from the boards you ain't getting jacksh*t from me...
    Last edited by kronik; 07-29-2004 at 10:01 AM. Reason: spelling

icant believe you just wrote that
    now anyone wiht 1000 plus posts will be getting PMs

Quote Originally Posted by dumblucky
    icant believe you just wrote that
    now anyone wiht 1000 plus posts will be getting PMs
    The nerve of some people..my sources are my sources unless I do a source swap..

max-it is offline Member
    This thread went in a direction that I had never intended. I just wanted to know if there was a way to effectively decrease source posts and PM's by giving newbies a gameplan on how to develop a source outside of this board.

Anyway, thanks for all of the advice, I appreciate it. Sorry if my thread disrupted the board in any way.

Bruce willis is offline Associate Member
    wow this blew up

Quality Gaines is offline New Member

Who wouldn't want a great source!

I never post anything, I just read my ass off like alot of bro's on this board. Who wouldn't want a legit source, I'm just jacked to have a great board like this to get info from.
    Max, No offense - After all, this board is here to help everyone out with all the in's and out's of our lifestyle. Not to plead for source help!!
    Peace, "Chillin the Most"
    Q-Gains

You are the same guys who take pictures of gear lying on our desk at home, post them on a forum for everbody in the world to see but you think that giving out an address is a sin. Come on Plus Kronik arent you the same Kronik from another board???

Whens the last time someones source got busted by giving out his secure e-mail addy???? I need to know. I say slim to none.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    MODS - Do us all a favor and lock this thread. It's embarrassing, childish, and absolutely ridiculous...

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Whens the last time someones source got busted by giving out his secure e-mail addy???? I need to know. I say slim to none.
    The Feds are a machine, they never run out of time or money. Do you think a secure Email Addy is enough to protect you??? If you do you are very very very very very naive.

You are the same guys who take pictures of gear lying on our desk at home, post them on a forum for everbody in the world to see but you think that giving out an address is a sin. Come on Plus Kronik arent you the same Kronik from another board???
    Depends on what board..

I agree please lock this..Ive never seen so many paranoid dudes in all my life.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Quality Gaines
    I never post anything, I just read my ass off like alot of bro's on this board. Who wouldn't want a legit source, I'm just jacked to have a great board like this to get info from.
    Max, No offense - After all, this board is here to help everyone out with all the in's and out's of our lifestyle. Not to plead for source help!!
    Peace, "Chillin the Most"
    Q-Gains
    Good first post bro!

Ive never seen so many paranoid dudes in all my life.
    Yeah I was like you before I went away for 4 years. Thought being careful was a waste of time. Glad I am more experienced now. Keep up that attitude you will be too.

Look im not tryin to start a fight. Ive been doing this over the internet for close to 10 years and share info all the time. Nobody I mean nobody has ever so much as even got close to being busted. And if you dont think your e-mail is secure how about the FEDs just tracing your computer and finding you that way. I agree it needs to be done in private and only with the agreement of the source but no need to act like its the end of the world. IMO

I agree please lock this..Ive never seen so many paranoid dudes in all my life.
    The main reason I rarely ever give sources up is if someone I refer to them is a dick, I will most likely get banned from his list also. The main source I use now I really dont want to loose at this time and he is not new clients at this time anyway.

Truce...............

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Big Diesel, just because you don't see busts doesn't mean they don't happen. I can think of at least 5 sources who have been busted this year even a couple in the last 5 days...**** happens quite often and maybe, just maybe people are a little paranoid because in a legal sense, aas are right up there with crack and heroin...you got a lot to lose in this game

I said Truce................

I belive one of the reasons for keeping sources such a hush hush deal is to protect the integrity of the board itself

builtthekid is offline Banned
    **** that post was rediculous But i give it to you all that can
    make homemade gear you dont need a source.

Now I gotta remark to that stupid comment...... INTEGRITY, do you understand that we are discussing(openly) about buying and using illegal drugs with the same weight as herion, cocaine, opium etc. What kind of integrity are you talking about? Do you think the Gov. scans theses boards to see if we all have integrity????

Now I gotta remark to that stupid comment...... INTEGRITY, do you understand that we are discussing(openly) about using illegal drugs with the same weight as herion, cocaine, opium etc. What kind of integrity are you talking about? Do you think the Gov. scans theses boards to see if we all have integrity????
    It isn't a steroid trafficking board is what he meant.

OH that clears up alot lozgod and big_diesle

If these boards dont lead to sources and new sources then Ill kiss your A@@, lets be real thats part of the information that these boards produce. Besides ask any source how much he uses the internet for his business. Lets get real now!!!!!

If these boards dont lead to sources and new sources then Ill kiss your A@@, lets be real thats part of the information that these boards produce. Besides ask any source how much he uses the internet for his business. Lets get real now!!!!!
    I surrender, you win. Whatever you say guy.

Dude Im not tryin to win, Im just tryin to be real............Im done

Nice argument the both of u.

Quote Originally Posted by builtthekid
    Nice argument the both of u.
    Informative comment. All one of you.

Cry0smate is offline Member
    Man I love coming home from work to this entertainment. You guys are crackin me up

Atwacity<--- Stupid newbie jacking up post count with worthless blabber so I'm suddenly trustworthy here and not just a post ho.

arby is offline Associate Member
    I dont know about this whole friend thing. I've been here for a long time (under another name before this one too) and its not exactly like I have been looking for sources on this board or anything but I dont think I've made any friends and I sure haven't gotten any sources. For me it's just information. If you want sources I would hit the overseas boards.

RB

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Steroids101
    Theres your problem, you never post, so people don't trust you enough to give their sources away. .
    i dont trust him...Next he is going to say that the girl in his avatar is his wife.

lfrisbee is offline Associate Member
    The only difficult thing about being new, I know this from experience is that if you were looking for a source, its hard to hang around and give your advice if you haven't been fortunate enough to be informed of a source. If you haven't tried any of the products - how can you give quality advice? I know most people wouldn't want to hear from me with my whopping 5 posts or so.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information