Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Source Post

dirtyvegas is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lfrisbee
    The only difficult thing about being new, I know this from experience is that if you were looking for a source, its hard to hang around and give your advice if you haven't been fortunate enough to be informed of a source. If you haven't tried any of the products - how can you give quality advice? I know most people wouldn't want to hear from me with my whopping 5 posts or so.
    Nope. and I dont see why you would go and dig this thread up, its over a year old. And wont help you with a source either.

~DV~

STONES2 is offline Associate Member
    OK I am a newbie an I found not one but several sources and NOOOOOOOOOOOO I am not a source or do I ever want to be.

WATCH, LISTEN, SEARCH, No I did not do all three in that order but I relized my mistakes quickly ( and no I have not been scammed) but save your selves at leat some head aches and don't just dive in. I know it is exciting to be finding your first source but shop around . Listen to what others have to say about them.

It just takes time and dedication to find what you may be looking for but so does building a better body.

Twostones

Davidfaith is offline New Member
    my situation is very much like yours (the original poster). Their are several people who know their sh*t on this board and so far it has been helpful. I lurked around for a couple of weeks and decided to start posting and learn what I can. I also worked out with friends who juiced for years however we lost contact with one another because of family and different directions in life. I workout at a family gym now because they have activities for kids and so forth. As far as I can tell no one their juices so I can't ask anyone their. I'm 39 now and would like to have some "help". I found another message board which I can't list because of the potential of getting banned. They seemed quiet informative as well. I don't know if this is legit but they charge a fee of $49 a year if you want to post on their master board which has a list of reliable UG labs that are guarantee. This is what they say anyway. I'm sure others have heard of them. Ill probably look into Oasis but I heard they are expensive.

just my thoughts

this post is about a year old...

Davidfaith is offline New Member
    my bad. Is he still around...What is his story today?

Tazwell is offline Senior Member
    ok, newbies trying to find sources, digging up old threads and crying because you don't have a source won't help.. i was in y'alls same situation.. what did i do? i stuck around, read, learned, helped other people, i got to know them and they got to know me.. if your to impatient to do that, and are asking for sources at only like seven posts, either you wanna get scammed or you might be law enforcement.. no one trusts you yet.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information