Thread: The Juice Bar

Nickster#1 is offline Banned

The Juice Bar

I was just curious as to whether or not anyone is familiar with "The Juice Bar" on the overseaspharmacy.com web site and if so, what do you think about it. It's a forum similiar to this one.

Tryin2getHUGE is offline Senior Member
    Sounds like a little self promoting to me???? I don't like it bro. I am a LOYAL AR bro.

I assure you that I am not promoting the juice bar, and I am not saying anything bad about it either. Sources are givin up awful easy on juice bar forum and I was just curious as to whether these sources are truly decent sources. I am a newbie, (imagine that) and am just doing research, thinking about doing my first cycle, not wanting to rush into anything, but looking for some good feedback.

Quote Originally Posted by Tryin2getHUGE
    Sounds like a little self promoting to me???? I don't like it bro. I am a LOYAL AR bro.

twosocks40 is offline Member
    Never heard of it. I'd be leary of anything I came across too easily.

-B

Quote Originally Posted by Nickster#1
    I assure you that I am not promoting the juice bar, and I am not saying anything bad about it either. Sources are givin up awful easy on juice bar forum and I was just curious as to whether these sources are truly decent sources. I am a newbie, (imagine that) and am just doing research, thinking about doing my first cycle, not wanting to rush into anything, but looking for some good feedback.
    Good job on the research bro. Too many new bro's dont do ANY and they end up really screwing themselves up. As far as the site, keep in mind that any good source does not need your business. What I mean is that they arent going to just opne post that they sell. Be cautious about being scammed or set up. As far as sources go, just be patient.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tryin2getHUGE
    Good job on the research bro. Too many new bro's dont do ANY and they end up really screwing themselves up. As far as the site, keep in mind that any good source does not need your business. What I mean is that they arent going to just opne post that they sell. Be cautious about being scammed or set up. As far as sources go, just be patient.
    I agree. Most legit guys do NOT have to open source post for business. Just remember, if its sound to go to be true, or it seems way to easy to get a source, I'd be very leary. Just keep doing research!!!

Welcome to the board!

BLT

Thanks for the feedback everybody. It is much appriciated. As I said I have been doing research on the gear and how to safely persue my first cycle. So far what I have learned is that for a guy my age, 41, I would definately want to run some test (sust) on my first cycle, stacked with Dbol , maybe an 8 week cycle. I have heard and read alot of differant variations of stacks and cycles, but I am still not to sure, so here I am. I would appriciate any advice as to what I shoulb be thinking about for a first cycle. I also have some thoughts about my pct, but again, I want to hear from you. I have been to alot of differant websites, and read several differant books, the last one being mick harts laymans guide for steroids I and II.
    Anything you need to know about me before giving any advice?
    I"m all ears
    The Nickster

Quote Originally Posted by Nickster#1
    Thanks for the feedback everybody. It is much appriciated. As I said I have been doing research on the gear and how to safely persue my first cycle. So far what I have learned is that for a guy my age, 41, I would definately want to run some test (sust) on my first cycle, stacked with Dbol , maybe an 8 week cycle. I have heard and read alot of differant variations of stacks and cycles, but I am still not to sure, so here I am. I would appriciate any advice as to what I shoulb be thinking about for a first cycle. I also have some thoughts about my pct, but again, I want to hear from you. I have been to alot of differant websites, and read several differant books, the last one being mick harts laymans guide for steroids I and II.
    Anything you need to know about me before giving any advice?
    I"m all ears
    The Nickster
    Great that you are doing your research, but DO MORE. A few tips.... sus is bad for a first cycle because of the EOD injections. Run a single ester test like enan. Also, it needs to be ran for a min of 10 weeks. Dbol is ok, but at 35mg ED for 4 weeks. But, IMO, a test only cycle is a great starter. Welcome to the board btw.

slitsoul13 is offline Associate Member
    ya your on your way , but keep researching, pct for that cyc would be a simple nolva/clomid. run nolva 10-20mg ed if u want to be safe and have a btr chance to avoid gyno, if u get gyno signs, bump it up to 60-80mg's ed until symptoms go away. pct for a test-e cyc would be 300mg clomid 2 weeks after last shot, then 100mg day 2-11, then 50mg day 12-21. clomid/nolva can be bought legally over the net from research sites. run test-e 400-500mg EW, split into 2 shots (e 3.5d) if u wanted to.and dbol weeks 1-4 for a kickstart since test takes around 4 weeks to kick in, make sure ur diet / training is in check. forgot, nolva 20mg ed along with ur clomid for pct

Thread Information