biggun24 is offline Associate Member

basic AS question

ok i am curious about this. say u have a source that has deca durabolin 400mg/ml and u have a source that has deca durabolin 250mg/ml. u can buy 2 bottles of the 250 and have 500mg and pull out 400 mg and it will be the same as the 1 bottle of 400mg deca right? or is the deca 400mg better, stonger juice? have some freinds that are telling me that deca 400mg/ml is better than deca 250mg/ml. same thing with test, he wants test 400. i ask him what kind and he is stuck on test 400 he doesnt belive me about test enth, prop and cyp. i say i can get u 2 bottles of test enth. 250 and u can run 400 ull just have a little left, but no he wants "test 400". just a dumb question i guess i was just confused.thanks

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    The big difference between the two is the deca 400 will hurt more to use, and the same with the test 400. Other than that all it refers to is concentration of the product and as you said you would just need to do the match and make sure you got the mg's you want.

Tryin2getHUGE is offline Senior Member
    Yeah the 250 or 400mg relates to the concentration bro. lets use test e: 250mg/ml means that there is 250mg of test e per 1cc or 1ml of juice. Same as 300mg. It means that 1ml contains 300mg of test e. Just do the math for your needs and find the better deal.

biggun24 is offline Associate Member
    ight, so lets use QV deca for example i know that they make deca 400mg/ml. i can go out and get 2 bottles of say DL deca 250mg/ml and run 400 mg and get the same affect? thanks for the help.

Tryin2getHUGE is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by biggun24
    ight, so lets use QV deca for example i know that they make deca 400mg/ml. i can go out and get 2 bottles of say DL deca 250mg/ml and run 400 mg and get the same affect? thanks for the help.
    Yeah so if you had a bottle of deca 250mg/ml then you would just run a little less then 2cc so get your 400mg. 1cc=250 and 2cc=500 so 400 is 3/4 the way (roughly)

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Mg's are mg's, no matter how they're spread out. Their comment of the Deca 400 being stronger is only right in that it's a higher concentration of mg's. That means you use less for the same results. But that doesn't mean the same amount of mg's from a lower dosed product is weaker. That's not the case at all.

Thread Information