Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    beeffreak6 is offline Associate Member

To all of U!!!!!!!!!!!!

This shi$ is real from my heart and i dont give a f&ck but im gonna say it cuz it needs to be said. All of us bodybuilders are like a family its in our blood. Im not like others in the gym, and people know my focus is from my heart and my goals . My father died monday and this is fueling the fire in my heart to be the best and i wish all u of u men and women to do this for yourself and get the job done and make the future of bodybuilding something we never thought was possible. PROVE YOUR PEERS WRONG ALL YOUR HATERS. LETS DO THIS SHI$ NO JOKE HERE HOMMIES GET THE JOB DONE FROM MY HEART BEST WISHES ILL PUT IN A SET FOR ALL OF U SOLDIERS IN THE GYM MUCH LOVE JON

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Amen bro!!!!! I'm very sorry to hear about your father! My prayers are with you

Peace,

BLT

Tryin2getHUGE is offline Senior Member
    Sorry about your father bro.......... You guys are in my prayers as well. Just let the gym be your outlet.

hatchblack is offline Associate Member
    Sorry to hear about your pops. That is rough. Keep your head up.

twosocks40 is offline Member
    Also sorry to hear. I hope all works out for you. Knock one out for me.

-B

Bro, sorry to hear bout your Dad.

Great job in using something negative to make a positive impact in your life.

Lets prove 'em wrong.

All U Men And Women Are A Different Breed And So Am I Just Get The Job Done And I Want To Be An Inspiration To All And Learn From U Guys

james55555 is offline Junior Member

sorry

Wow sorry to here bro. The gym is a good outlet it's hard to cry when your lifting 300lbs. my Prayers are with you.

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    My condolences.

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    sorry about your loss bro

UnNaturalBuff is offline Member
    sorry to hear bro, I lost my dad when I was 12, hard as hell. Hang in there and if ya need to talk feel free to pm me

Sustman is offline Junior Member
    I'm with ya bro, and sorry about the loss! I completely understand when you say your not like others in the gym, and your doing this for yourself. I am the same way and my family, and some friends just don't understand why I do this. I simply tell them I strickly do it for myself and I wanna be the best that I can be and nobody is gonna get in my way. I don't care what all the haters think that sit there and stare at you in the gym when your working your ass off and sweating like a fat kid in a sauna. It's those gym rats that look the same year after year and never get anywhere, or it's those **** seasonal lifters so they can feel good about their bodies at the beach.

I don't havea world class body but I'll tell you that I am bigger than most people at my gym back home, and the gym at college. I sure as hell lift heavier than anyone at either gym but I never try and show off in anyway shape or form. I simply go into the gym to get the job done and get out. I don't walk around in wife beaters and cut-offs and stare at myself in the mirrors. I'll be wearing jogging pants and a F*$#@%& sweatshirt not matching abercrombie pants and a cut-off.

Sorry guys just had to vent here since I had a ****ty day at the gym, and I am sick of all the people that sit there and grill me everytime I go into the gym!

Quote Originally Posted by Sustman
    I'm with ya bro, and sorry about the loss! I completely understand when you say your not like others in the gym, and your doing this for yourself. I am the same way and my family, and some friends just don't understand why I do this. I simply tell them I strickly do it for myself and I wanna be the best that I can be and nobody is gonna get in my way. I don't care what all the haters think that sit there and stare at you in the gym when your working your ass off and sweating like a fat kid in a sauna. It's those gym rats that look the same year after year and never get anywhere, or it's those **** seasonal lifters so they can feel good about their bodies at the beach.

I don't havea world class body but I'll tell you that I am bigger than most people at my gym back home, and the gym at college. I sure as hell lift heavier than anyone at either gym but I never try and show off in anyway shape or form. I simply go into the gym to get the job done and get out. I don't walk around in wife beaters and cut-offs and stare at myself in the mirrors. I'll be wearing jogging pants and a F*$#@%& sweatshirt not matching abercrombie pants and a cut-off.

Sorry guys just had to vent here since I had a ****ty day at the gym, and I am sick of all the people that sit there and grill me everytime I go into the gym!
    U KNOW WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT! keep this stuff up i wanna make all us better as a clan and make bodybuilding more positive rather than get a bad rap but u know what i feed off of negative stuff and im here for all of u sorry about all this sentimental stuff but i dont need to say sorry cuz i can shed a tear and drop some blood and tears and its all about us lets do this im here for all of u no doubt im so amped!

If you ever need to vent or get **** off your chest feel free to PM me.

Tribex is offline Associate Member
    We're with you bro... the botherhood of the iron

worldknown is offline Banned
    best of luck to you, and i am deeply sorry for your losses bro!

The Brotherhood Is On Till Im In My Casket And Im Gonna Leave A Mark On This Planet So U Guys Can Take It On From There Nothing Like This In My Life Feeling This Energy

Senior_FKG is offline Associate Member
    Sorry to hear about your father bro...my prayers are with your...but you are totally right, its our job to prove all those haters wrong, i know what it feels like to be looked down upon and have people say you will never make it, but it sure as hell feels good to prove all those haters wrong. This coming from a kid who 2 years ago was a skinny 160 and is now 212 and planning to compete real soon...and just like tribex said...the brotherhood of the iron...you guys are my bros, i feel at home here...peace BROS

boistheman is offline Associate Member
    Sorry about ur loss I wish more people were motivated like this. S*** now Im all hyped up.

nitro884 is offline Junior Member
    sorry to hear about your dad bro, i agree with everything you wrote

Quote Originally Posted by boistheman
    Sorry about ur loss I wish more people were motivated like this. S*** now Im all hyped up.
    Yeah I wish I would have read this before I hit the gym......I am jacked as hell now!

Think I might go back and finish my workout!

BEEF is offline Associate Member
    you are very right bro,, sorry about your dad

Fat Guy is offline Senior Member
    Beeffreak6, I am very sorry to hear about your loss. I relate very much because my father died when I was 18 and I took it very hard. You are right about bodybuilding! Take your grief and pain and use that to fuel you ambitions and dreams. Also, I found it important to take time off to grieve the loss of my father and I think this will help you if you take time and morn his loss…You owe him that. When we loss someone we need to have a morning period where we cry, laugh, and most importantly remember the influence they had on our lives. I am sure your Pops is looking down on you right now and smiling. Take time to reflect, my friend. That pain is hard but it is the fuel for our passions in life, (and if not handled positively the downfall) so make you Pops proud and live a happy and full life.

Your Friend,
    Fat Guy

styles-money is offline Associate Member
    I hear you brother...

My condolences go to you and your family...

UrbanDawg is offline Banned
    I feel ya Bro - hang in there!

LookinToGrow is offline Associate Member
    Sorry to hear about your dad

MMC78 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by beeffreak6
    This shi$ is real from my heart and i dont give a f&ck but im gonna say it cuz it needs to be said. All of us bodybuilders are like a family its in our blood. Im not like others in the gym, and people know my focus is from my heart and my goals . My father died monday and this is fueling the fire in my heart to be the best and i wish all u of u men and women to do this for yourself and get the job done and make the future of bodybuilding something we never thought was possible. PROVE YOUR PEERS WRONG ALL YOUR HATERS. LETS DO THIS SHI$ NO JOKE HERE HOMMIES GET THE JOB DONE FROM MY HEART BEST WISHES ILL PUT IN A SET FOR ALL OF U SOLDIERS IN THE GYM MUCH LOVE JON

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Sorry to hear about the loss.

Much Love Guys Im Not Backin Down From Anything Or Anyone U Guys Are Great And I Appreciate Your Support And Hope The Best For All Of U Im Still On My Cyp Cycle And Some Clen About 3 Months More Currently 240 15% Bf Strong As Hell And Im Growing So Let Me Tell U All This Do It For Yourself And Do It For Bodybuilding Great Post

qccat is offline Associate Member
    sorry about your loss man

Mr.AK is offline Junior Member
    Yeah Mother ****er **** It All **** This World **** Everything That You Stand For Dont Belong Dont Eat **** Dont Give A **** Dont Ever Judge Me!!!!!

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    keep your focus and use whatever motivation possible to acheive those goals. your in all of our prayers

Mr.AK is offline Junior Member
    Sorry to much Slipknot

worldknown is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Fat Guy
    Beeffreak6, I am very sorry to hear about your loss. I relate very much because my father died when I was 18 and I took it very hard. You are right about bodybuilding! Take your grief and pain and use that to fuel you ambitions and dreams. Also, I found it important to take time off to grieve the loss of my father and I think this will help you if you take time and morn his loss…You owe him that. When we loss someone we need to have a morning period where we cry, laugh, and most importantly remember the influence they had on our lives. I am sure your Pops is looking down on you right now and smiling. Take time to reflect, my friend. That pain is hard but it is the fuel for our passions in life, (and if not handled positively the downfall) so make you Pops proud and live a happy and full life.

Your Friend,
    Fat Guy
    one of the nicest things i have ever read.

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    I am sincerely sorry for your loss jon. please know that my thoughts and good intentions are with you and your family. and thank you for the inspiration regarding training. i think we all need a fire lit under our asses to keep us working our hardest in the gym.

again, my deepest sympathies.

-MC

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    Very sorry to hear about your father....keep it up mofo, nobody gets us anyway....

pretty_tony is offline Associate Member
    sorry about your dad. i know he's in a better place. i felt the same way when my father passed at a young age, I know I make him proud everyday and he is my fuel to reach that next level. see you at the gym bro

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    **** mate, that's sad My mother died 3 years ago near christmas and i gave up training etc for a while, real ****ty when that kinda stuff happens

anyway, just be strong, it gets better eventually

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    Sorry about your dad. I know what your feeling now. 2 wks ago my dad had a heart attack in the local town swimming pool. He was floating they rescued him gave mouth to mouth(lifeguard). Flew him to medical center. He is still in on a lung machine ,has low bp, thin blood, cbc (red/white) blood off & now pnuemonia. Doctors thought I was crazy when I started asking questions about his blood test. I wanted to know about his test levels too! The heart has the most testosterone receptors and needs test (as well as other organs) to function correctly. These I think were good doctors but schooled trained to deny testosterone benefits.

eport is offline Associate Member
    sorry to hear about your father i like your focus you will get the job done with tha attitude

" the pricipals in which you live by each day will determine the outcome of your future"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information