Thread: Wife and clen

Tryin2getHUGE is offline Senior Member

Wife and clen

Hey bros, I know this has been asked 1000 times before, but after I RESEARCHED , this is what I came up with. Tell me what you think. Thanks bro's.

Ok people so here is the deal, my wife is wanting to start a clen cycle with an eca stack. I have researched for her and this is what I have come up with.

Day 1 - 20mcg
    Day 2 - 40mcg
    Day 3 - 60mcg
    Day 4 - 80mcg
    Day 5 - 14 Increase by 20mcg ED until sides become unbearable and stay there

Days 14 - 28 ECA stack (25mg E/200mg C/300mg A/ 3 X a day)

Days 28 - 42 (Clen at dosage found bearable in week 1 ED)

Days 42 - 56 ECA stack (25mg E/200mg C/300mg A/ 3 X a day)

DayS 56 - 70 (Clen at dosage found bearable in week 1 ED)

Days 70 - 84 ECA stack (25mg E/200mg C/300mg A/ 3 X a day)

Days 84 - 96 (Clen at dosage found bearable in week 1 ED)

So basically it will be 7 weeks of clen and 7 weeks of the ECA stack. Im not sure about the tapering down though. Thanks for the help.

iNvid is offline Senior Member
    Very well thought out. She will love it. Make sure she takes her taurine and potassium.

promiscio is offline Member
    Crap man.... Your wife is going to be in shock after all of that...What are her stats? The 300mg of aspirin 3 times a day is overkill. Make sure she uses her Taurine.

Quote Originally Posted by promiscio
    Crap man.... Your wife is going to be in shock after all of that...What are her stats? The 300mg of aspirin 3 times a day is overkill. Make sure she uses her Taurine.
    I think he ment 300 caffeine. 300mg of aspirin can get her pretty sick. I think he's gonna just give her one 81mg cap.

Quote Originally Posted by invid
    Very well thought out. She will love it. Make sure she takes her taurine and potassium.
    Thanks bro. I am working out the dosages of those now.

I think he ment 300 caffeine. 300mg of aspirin can get her pretty sick. I think he's gonna just give her one 81mg cap.
    Ok wait a sec...... Now I am confused a little. Those dosages were to be split 3x a day. So the listed amounts were for the entire day.
    Last edited by Tryin2getHUGE; 07-28-2004 at 08:52 PM.

ttuPrincess Guest
    good plan.. if shes tolerating the clen well women can actually take up to 120 mcg's ed for the 1st cycle.. ..

now me being the freak I am.. I take 200 mcg's ed once i near the end of my cycle..

(25mg E/200mg C/300mg A/ 3 X a day)

You dont want your gal taking 900mg aspirin a day.
    Take 300mg total aspirin a day

No he meant 300C 3x a day....

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ttuPrincess
    good plan.. if shes tolerating the clen well women can actually take up to 120 mcg's ed for the 1st cycle.. ..

now me being the freak I am.. I take 200 mcg's ed once i near the end of my cycle..
    same goes for if she is ssh sh sh shaking like crazy off of 40mcg....do not be afraid to bump it every couple of days for the first cycle. Let the sides and her tolorence be your guide

Quote Originally Posted by promiscio
    No he meant 300C 3x a day....
    My mistake. Didnt read the other side

Thanks for all the responses guys and gals. So with the eca to confirm, this would be a DAILY dosage of all 3:

(25mg E/200mg C/300mg A/ 3 X a day) -- the / after the A is DIVIDED by 3 and at X amount of times per day. So those would be the TOTAL DAILY amounts. This is ok right?

Quote Originally Posted by Tryin2getHUGE
    Thanks for all the responses guys and gals. So with the eca to confirm, this would be a DAILY dosage of all 3:

(25mg E/200mg C/300mg A/ 3 X a day) -- the / after the A is DIVIDED by 3 and at X amount of times per day. So those would be the TOTAL DAILY amounts. This is ok right?
    i would do it more like this

25mg E
    200mg C
    50-75mg A

and I would take this 2-3 times a day....multiply by 3 for daily amounts

co2boi is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey bros, I know this has been asked 1000 times before, but after I RESEARCHED , this is what I came up with. Tell me what you think. Thanks bro's.

Ok people so here is the deal, my wife is wanting to start a clen cycle with an eca stack. I have researched for her and this is what I have come up with.

Day 1 - 20mcg
    Day 2 - 40mcg
    Day 3 - 60mcg
    Day 4 - 80mcg
    Day 5 - 14 Increase by 20mcg ED until sides become unbearable and stay there

Days 14 - 28 ECA stack (25mg E/200mg C/300mg A/ 3 X a day)

Days 28 - 42 (Clen at dosage found bearable in week 1 ED)

Days 42 - 56 ECA stack (25mg E/200mg C/300mg A/ 3 X a day)

DayS 56 - 70 (Clen at dosage found bearable in week 1 ED)

Days 70 - 84 ECA stack (25mg E/200mg C/300mg A/ 3 X a day)

Days 84 - 96 (Clen at dosage found bearable in week 1 ED)

So basically it will be 7 weeks of clen and 7 weeks of the ECA stack. Im not sure about the tapering down though. Thanks for the help.

Not sure what your wifes stats are, but she may not make it up to 60mcg of clen. My wife is 5'3", 105 and she was hating 40mcg because it made her shake terribly and eventually made her sick to her stomach. The ECA stuff looks good, but I think the clen will be a matter of threshold.

Quote Originally Posted by co2boi
    she was hating 40mcg because it made her shake terribly
    this is exactly why my wife likes it.....I told her she is a crack head if she does it for the shakes

ttuPrincess Guest
    Not sure what your wifes stats are, but she may not make it up to 60mcg of clen. My wife is 5'3", 105 and she was hating 40mcg because it made her shake terribly and eventually made her sick to her stomach. The ECA stuff looks good, but I think the clen will be a matter of threshold.
    i get stomach aches, headaches and sleepy as all hell on clen , but that just means its working.. if you can push through the 1st few days its worth it because all that stops (or normally will ) after the 1st few days

Quote Originally Posted by ttuPrincess
    i get stomach aches, headaches and sleepy as all hell on clen, but that just means its working.. if you can push through the 1st few days its worth it because all that stops (or normally will ) after the 1st few days

That's what I told her. She did it for about 9 days before saying screw it and switched over to ECA. She's hot either way, so no worries here.

ttuPrincess Guest
    That's what I told her. She did it for about 9 days before saying screw it and switched over to ECA. She's hot either way, so no worries here.
    ugh i hate ECA's... my 1st day back on them i normally spend over the toilet.. they make me so sick! Iw ish i could stay on clen year round!

ok so I will change it up a little with the numbers in my eca and basically just run a trial by whatshe is feeling in terms of sides. Thanks again people and Oh, she has a screen name now here too, its Tryin'sWife.

Sorry for the bump but had 1 more question. For all your ingredients, do you combine the e,c,a and make yourself say 1 pill to take 3 times a day? Or so you keep the e,c,a separate and take then individually throughout the day? Thanks

Sorry for the bump but had 1 more question. For all your ingredients, do you combine the e,c,a and make yourself say 1 pill to take 3 times a day? Or so you keep the e,c,a separate and take then individually throughout the day? Thanks
    definitely spread it out through the day. I always do 3 "doses" of:

250mg caffeine
    50mg Ephedrine
    25mg asprin

Thread Information