en1222 is offline Member

When urinating today...

When urinating today i got a pain sharp pain in my belly button area that ran down towards my groin. I went away after i was done going the bathroom. It only happened a few times today but I do drink about 2 gallons of water a day.

Could this be anything like a UTI?

I am running prop/fina ED with proviron /nov.

I did however ****ch multi-v today from GNC vita pack to Synergy 9.

boistheman is offline Associate Member
    Thats happend to me couple of times during my cycle. Hurts really bad. But it went away so I just said screw it. Hasn't happend since i beeen off.

promiscio is offline Member
    I have had that happen to me bro... The only time it felt serious was the night of my first winny injection. It hurt soooo bad I almost passed out and saw flashes. Like heat flashes or something...
    However, I have had it happen before I ever even did a cycle too. Usually has something to do with something you ate or drank...I just drink cranberry juice to make sure it doesnt come back.

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    u might not be drinking enough water. fina is very tough on your kidneys. drink more water. get some milk thistle and some cranberry jjuice

en1222 is offline Member
    I take 1000mg of milk thistle and 600mg of cranberry extract ED... So i should drink more than 2 gallons a day?

andromean is offline New Member
    I had pain peeing a couple weeks ago and it turned out that it was part of an infection that put me in the hospital for 3 days with walking pneumonia.

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Quote Originally Posted by en1222
    I take 1000mg of milk thistle and 600mg of cranberry extract ED... So i should drink more than 2 gallons a day?
    Water intake is not really that arbitrary. A guy who works construction in the sun all day sweats a lot, he needs more water. If you sit on your ass(as I do)all day you usually only sweat when working out, you need less. So, you have to look at your lifestyle and make that determination, that said IMO on AAS you need at least a gallon, and should drink water until you have to urinate fairly often throughout the day.

BOBBY D is offline Member
    if it continues, go to doctor. i had a bad urinary trac infection way before using gear & it burned. i went to the doc & he gave me cipro & it went away in 2 days.

Zapp is offline Banned
    Had the same exact problem. I have had it happen while on a cycle, and after. Always goes away after a couple of days though.

en1222 is offline Member
    hey bro's this is a real old posts but anyway it did go away after a couple of days, it was nothing to worry about

Thread Information