styles-money is offline Associate Member

Question My New Cycle...Opinions

Hi Guys...I'm currently planning my 2nd cycle in a couple of months from now. My first was Test Cyp only, at 500mg a week for 12 weeks. I made about a good 20lb gain, most of which I retained so I'm happy. I wanted to do more of a bulker this time, but I'd still like to train and minimize any fat gain. For that I will be eating a lot, but keeping everything fairly clean. I'll also be doing cardio 2 or 3 times a week.

I'm 25 years old, 5'7", and 226 pounds. I'm not 100% sure of my fat %, but if I had to guess it'd be in the high teens. I've been training on and off for the past 6 years, and really seriously the last 3. This is what I have so far:

1-12 (250mg Test Enth E4D) (500mg /week)
    1-12 (200mg Deca or EQ E4D) (400mg /week)
    1-4 (20mg D-Bol ED)
    1-12 (1.25mg) Letro E3D)

PCT
    16-17 (40mg Nolva / 100mg Clomid ED)
    18-19 (20mg Nolva / 50mg Clomid ED)

I'm also thinking of adding in some Prop for weeks 13-15 of the cycle after my last oil shot, so I can use that right up until I start the PCT. I'm using the letro as an AI but mostly to minimize the bloat from test.

Do you guys think Deca or EQ would be better suited to what I'm looking for? Also, is HCG necessary for a cycle such as this? Thanks for any opinions, sugggestions.

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    go with the deca if bulking is what you are after.If you decide not to go with the prop at the end then stop deca a wk. before test.

BEEF is offline Associate Member
    i like eq personaly hcg is not necessary but it wouldnt hurt i run my test longer then the eq it makes it easier on pct

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BodyMechanic
    go with the deca if bulking is what you are after.If you decide not to go with the prop at the end then stop deca a wk. before test.
    If he goes with prop at the end(good choice by the way)he'll still need to end the deca 1 wk before test,so pct timing will match up at wk 15.
    I'd also up the test 100 mgs.I like the deca for bulk as well.Eq gains are way to measly especially for the price you pay for it,and the length of time required to run it right.

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    If he goes with prop at the end(good choice by the way)he'll still need to end the deca 1 wk before test,so pct timing will match up at wk 15.
    I'd also up the test 100 mgs.I like the deca for bulk as well.Eq gains are way to measly especially for the price you pay for it,and the length of time required to run it right.
    Thanks for the suggestions guys. Okay, so it'll basically look like this then.

1-11 (200mg Deca or EQ E4D) (400mg /week)
    12-14(100mg Test Prop EOD)(400mg /week)

Then PCT will commence on week 15.

Da Bull...Do you think HCG is necessary for this cycle?

Quote Originally Posted by styles-money
    Thanks for the suggestions guys. Okay, so it'll basically look like this then.

1-11 (200mg Deca or EQ E4D) (400mg /week)
    12-14(100mg Test Prop EOD)(400mg /week)

Then PCT will commence on week 15.

Da Bull...Do you think HCG is necessary for this cycle?
    You'll need to up the prop dose to match what you took with the TEST E.Other than that,it looks good.
    The HCG can't hurt in that cycle,it can only aid in your recovery from the shutdown deca gives.I'd run it wk 12-13 500 ius every 4 days.That will fill the boys back up.

NATTY is offline Associate Member
    Id take the prop at 75 mg ed but thats just MO. That would give you 525 mg if test per week and Test prop should really be ran ed. I also agree that you should go with the deca . This looks Like a really nice cycle bro, Good luck and stay strong!

You'll need to up the prop dose to match what you took with the TEST E.Other than that,it looks good.
    The HCG can't hurt in that cycle,it can only aid in your recovery from the shutdown deca gives.I'd run it wk 12-13 500 ius every 4 days.That will fill the boys back up.
    Okay gotcha...So I'll up the Prop to 500mg a/week for those 3 weeks. And the 2000IU total of HCG will suffice? How worse off would I be if I didn't use the HCG at all? Would the Clomid be enough to get my boys back in town?

Quote Originally Posted by NATTY
    Id take the prop at 75 mg ed but thats just MO. That would give you 525 mg if test per week and Test prop should really be ran ed. I also agree that you should go with the deca. This looks Like a really nice cycle bro, Good luck and stay strong!
    Thanks...I was considering something like that for the Prop, but I'm not sure yet if I'd be able to handle ED injections. I was hoping to work my way up to EOD, and if I was okay with that, maybe running some prop or suspension at ED for a future cycle.

Okay gotcha...So I'll up the Prop to 500mg a/week for those 3 weeks. And the 2000IU total of HCG will suffice? How worse off would I be if I didn't use the HCG at all? Would the Clomid be enough to get my boys back in town?
    Not much worse off bro...the cycle isn't that harsh,so you could get away without it.Clomid and Nolv will be fine for pct.

Not much worse off bro...the cycle isn't that harsh,so you could get away without it.Clomid and Nolv will be fine for pct.
    Alright cool...But if I did decide to go with it (as my decision is changing on a daily basis...LOL) the 2000IU of HCG over 2 weeks will suffice?

Thumbs up

After going over everything and taking into consideration everyone's suggestions this is what I have come up with:

1-13 (Test Enth E4D) (500mg /week)
    1-12 (Deca E4D) (400mg /week)
    1-15 (.25mg A-Dex ED)
    1-4 (20mg D-Bol ED)
    13-15(Test Prop) (525mg /week)

I have enough Enth, so instead of cutting the Deca short one week, I'll just go an extra week longer on the Enth. I'm still unsure whether I want to include HCG in my cycle or not. If I do, I was thinking of 500IU E4D throughout the cycle up until week 14.

bump for feedback...

After going over everything and taking into consideration everyone's suggestions this is what I have come up with:

1-15 (.25mg A-Dex ED)
    1-4 (20mg D-Bol ED)

I have enough Enth, so instead of cutting the Deca short one week, I'll just go an extra week longer on the Enth. I'm still unsure whether I want to include HCG in my cycle or not. If I do, I was thinking of 500IU E4D throughout the cycle up until week 14.
    You can use HCG as stated; however, I would run 4g's trib throghout and drop the HCG. Thats just me. Some bros will tell you to run others will say not to. It is not *necessary* in your cycle however.

Run the Prop ED for best results.

I would personally run Deca/Test E3D at 215mg/175mg in one shot to keep blood levels prime. If you do the math you'll find those doses to equal 500mg/400mg per wk. E4D is only 1 day difference, so it wont effect plasma levels too much--when I was determining how much to front load I actually mapped out, for Test E, ED E3D and E7D injections using the half life equations and Excel to see if there was a huge difference in plasma levels, and it isn't *too* much. You can PM if you want to see them. If you run it E4D your doses will be 285mg/230mg, right.

If you run the Dex you need to run Nolva at 10mg ED to avoid the effects of the AI on lipid profiles.

On low doses of Deca most dont see any deca gyno, so you shouldn't need to use b6 throughout but keep some b6 on hand in case prolactin gyno symptoms arise.

grow like a weed bro.

Quote Originally Posted by BeefCakeStew
    If you run the Dex you need to run Nolva at 10mg ED to avoid the effects of the AI on lipid profiles.

On low doses of Deca most dont see any deca gyno, so you shouldn't need to use b6 throughout but keep some b6 on hand in case prolactin gyno symptoms arise.

grow like a weed bro.
    Thanks bro...I was actually trying to see if I can get some good bulk tribulus to run along w/ the PCT, but if I can get enough I'll run it throughout the entire cycle.

If I use Letro instead of A-Dex, would it still be necessary to run Nolva throughout the cycle? I'm still trying to distinguish the difference between Letro and A-Dex. I was also considering running the B6 at 200mg ED as I've seen suggested on elsewhere on the board.

Letro or Ldex, you need Nolva.

Check your PMs for bulk Trib .

Einstein says that b6 will hinder gains. You will still see good gains with it if you run it, as many bros that run it during cycle will tell you. Like I said at 400mg you shouldn't run into any probs but there are always those unlucky ppl that attract gyno like the city bus attracts freaks (no offence if you take the city bus ) I would keep it on hand and see how it goes.

Thumbs up

Letro or Ldex, you need Nolva.

Check your PMs for bulk Trib .

Einstein says that b6 will hinder gains. You will still see good gains with it if you run it, as many bros that run it during cycle will tell you. Like I said at 400mg you shouldn't run into any probs but there are always those unlucky ppl that attract gyno like the city bus attracts freaks (no offence if you take the city bus ) I would keep it on hand and see how it goes.
    Gotcha...Thanks Bro!!!

So you guys thinking running 4-5 grams of tribulus throughout my cycle and into PCT will be enough to keep my nuts in check w/o the use of HCG ?

So you guys thinking running 4-5 grams of tribulus throughout my cycle and into PCT will be enough to keep my nuts in check w/o the use of HCG?
    That cycle isn't too long at all. You may experience some testicular atrophy, but overall Trib should do the job.

BTW. When put 400mg B6 up top I meant that even at 400mg you shouldn't experience much problems but dont run it over 200mg. You dont want to risk hindering gains when you shouldn't need more than 200mg.

That cycle isn't too long at all. You may experience some testicular atrophy, but overall Trib should do the job.

BTW. When put 400mg B6 up top I meant that even at 400mg you shouldn't experience much problems but dont run it over 200mg. You dont want to risk hindering gains when you shouldn't need more than 200mg.
    Alright thanks bro...

BTW...I've been in touch w/ that hook up for the trib, and I'll actually be buying a bunch of stuff from them...thanks again...

hatchblack is offline Associate Member

1-15 (.25mg A-Dex ED)
    1-4 (20mg D-Bol ED)

Should he stop the Test E at week 12 and run the deca to week 13...? That would give him 3 weeks off before starting PCT within regards to the Deca and those weeks would be carried by the prop.

Quote Originally Posted by hatchblack
    Should he stop the Test E at week 12 and run the deca to week 13...? That would give him 3 weeks off before starting PCT within regards to the Deca and those weeks would be carried by the prop.
    The way I have it set up right now is so that I'll have all the gear (Enth, Prop, Deca ) in my system right before going into PCT. As opposed to going off the Enth and just ending w/ Prop & Deca.

Thread Information