Thread: New cycle

boistheman is offline Associate Member

New cycle

I just thought about this cycle bout 30 min ago watching my best bud beating the **** out of these 2 guys in a bar. ( ikno thats kinda weird but here's the cycle

wk 1-3 prop 100mg ed
    wk 4-12 prop 100 mg eod
    wk 1-12 test-E 600 mg/wk

nolva during and after w/ clomid

I think its a good Idea b/c the 1st 3 wks i'll be getting 1.3g of test and then 1g the rest of the cycle. I think it sounds good. what about yall

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    no need imo to run the prop past week 4.

Im Just Running It Past Wk 4 To Keep 1g In My System A Wk.

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    thatd be fine, but if u want a gram of test why not just do a gram of e after the 4 wks of prop?

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by map200uk
    thatd be fine, but if u want a gram of test why not just do a gram of e after the 4 wks of prop?
    yeah map has a point man there is no need to run both during the whole cycle.. besides what is your cycle history??

cause then I dont have enough E to last for 12 weeks. i VE DONE 1 CYCLE OF TEST-E 500MGS/WK AND DIDNT REALLY NOTICE MUCH, GOT A HELL OF A LOT STRONGER AND KEPT IT ALL BUT i DIDNT GAIN BUT 15 POUNDS AND ONLY KEPT 7

Tribex is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by boistheman
    cause then I dont have enough E to last for 12 weeks. i VE DONE 1 CYCLE OF TEST-E 500MGS/WK AND DIDNT REALLY NOTICE MUCH, GOT A HELL OF A LOT STRONGER AND KEPT IT ALL BUT i DIDNT GAIN BUT 15 POUNDS AND ONLY KEPT 7

I dont think it was the test that failed you... check ur diet man, everyone thinks they have a good one until they go HARDCORE on it... Also... dont jump to a gram for your second cycle man... thats kinda nuts imo. If really necessary, go to 750 a week, and maybe throw in deca or dbol at the beginning if you werent happy... was ur pct in check after the first cycle?

yea clomid, nolva and l-dex. I had a high bf% when I started 21% when I finished I was at 19% naw that I finished pct im at 16% just checked it today. I think alot of the weight was water.

rborwn77 is offline Associate Member
    [QUOTE=boistheman]I just thought about this cycle bout 30 min ago watching my best bud beating the **** out of these 2 guys in a barQUOTE]

?

why sould you say that ??????
    do u think juice is going to make u fight better
    not trying to slam ya ,just a curious question

Tribex is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by boistheman
    yea clomid, nolva and l-dex. I had a high bf% when I started 21% when I finished I was at 19% naw that I finished pct im at 16% just checked it today. I think alot of the weight was water.

Wait so before the cycle you were 21%, then dropped down to 19%, then dropped down to 16 %... Thats tellin me that you were burning more calories than taking in bro. You shouldnt have been cutting with just test... up ur calories and you'll see major differences.

Thread Information