dieselpower1 is offline New Member

Question test suspension??? experiences/price??

Hey guys, this is my first post so I don't know if this is the right dept for this question...I am interested in doing some test suspension, I haven't done it before but wanna try it. I have done the other tests (prop,enan) a few times, I know its painful for injections but I don't mind the pain . Just wanted to know a couple of things, what are your experiences with it? And what is a good ballpark price to expect to pay? I've got somebody getting back to me with a price soon and would like to know before then - This is the RWR Test Suspension 100mg 20ml vial from Ausi country. Thanks.

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    im not sure of price, but ive read good things about it, aslong as 2x ed is cool for u

i plan on trying it for my next cycle for a few weeks

dieselpower1 is offline New Member
    Thank you Map, any other opinions on it? Also need a ballpark price so I know what is a good price or not.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    ive also never tried it but heard good things. i have used suspension before and had great results. look to spend around $100-$140 for a 20ml bottle

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    ive also never tried it but heard good things. i have used suspension before and had great results. look to spend around $100-$140 for a 20ml bottle

deathBYproxy is offline New Member
    I used it for the first 8 weeks of my current cycle... If they tell u this is painfull dont believe them, it's what i imagine giving birth would feel like. as i understand it's a crystal in water sullution and your body tries to protect itself against this crystals... u will find that it will create a rock hard lump in your but muscle that is very painfull but luckily only when u breath. i could not stand injecting X 2 every day so i did X 2 per week and thus it did not help me much... Also dont think that u can inject this in your leg, keep to your but, u'll thank yourself later. i'm in south africa and paid R890 wich roughly translates in about $136 for 100mg 20ml vial. this stuf also made me so sick, almost like flue, nausia, tired, ravenous, feverish... but this is just my experience, i did finish my 8 weeks as planned... I dont think i would use it again, but then again, next time i might be able to deal with the pain better, inject as i'm sopposed 2, and then i would get the results i require.... i dont personally know anyone that has enjoyed suspention ar got the results they wanted from it...

Thread Information