DaleDon is offline New Member

Question newbie let himself go

hey there just joined the board, from Wales, bet not many of u guys know where wales is??? nevermind near England!

anyways basically been training regular for two years now and used to play rugby but since ive quite the sport ive kinda let myself go, got a lovely belly etc.. Anyways my source recommends i try for 8 weeks-

fina 75mg eod
    test prop 100mg ed
    clenbuterol 2 weeks on/ 2 weeks off

Not really looking for mass yet more interested in quality gains and fat loss,and wondered wot u thought. Also any basic ideas for diet?

my stats are 5ft 9, 17% body fat age 21. Really apreciate all comments

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    start with good diet and cardio.
    try the natural way first

saw the results a friend of mine had hard to resist!

BigGenes is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DaleDon
    hey there just joined the board, from Wales, bet not many of u guys know where wales is??? nevermind near England!

anyways basically been training regular for two years now and used to play rugby but since ive quite the sport ive kinda let myself go, got a lovely belly etc.. Anyways my source recommends i try for 8 weeks-

fina 75mg eod
    test prop 100mg ed
    clenbuterol 2 weeks on/ 2 weeks off

Not really looking for mass yet more interested in quality gains and fat loss,and wondered wot u thought. Also any basic ideas for diet?

my stats are 5ft 9, 17% body fat age 21. Really apreciate all comments
    I suggest all newbies to just run test by itself. Drop the tren and the clen . Clen will raise your BP plus and roids raise your BP. To avoid excess strain on the heart I always suggest roids alone and clen alone. But alot of people disagree

was thinkin about that but heard the fina gives much leaner gains? keep the bloat down

Prop isn't bad on bloat like cyp or enanth. So I wouldn't worry about bloating. Plus tren is a, lets say "hard core" steroid . I don't think of it as a newbie steroid. Thats JMO.

will test only lean me out at all?

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    If you jhust want to lose some b/f then i would try some cardio first (as much as we all hate it lol) and perhaps some clen along with it. Once you get to your desired b/f then i would say consider as. If you've been training for two years regulalry now then you are more then lieklyu ready, as long as diet is in check. Def. try the natty way first of cardio/diet/(and perhaps)clen

NO. If your looking to lean up. Get some clen . But If you not a "big guy" than I say gain some muscle before you cut up. Its easier to get swoll than it is to cut. THats why you put on mass then cut. So either run the test and then clen or cut up with clen and see where your at.

Thread Information