Justoid is offline Associate Member

Week ending 4- still nothing

Right guys am starting to get a bit miffed now. I am ending week 4 of a test e at 500 a week only. This is my first cycle and my diet training and rest are in good condition and am positive the gear is legit. I have noticed an increase in strength and weight although this can just be down to increase of food intake and me just getting naturally stronger. However physically i see no difference. At first o thought it was just me being paranoid however after seeing a buddy the other day for the first time in months he said- you look great- have you lost weight!! now wtf is going on?? I am doing quite a bit of cardio too but i have to do this as its for my sport. Do you think i am once again being impatient and should wait till wk5- 6. Sorry for repeating myself but i researched this for about a year and a lot of effort and training went into it. Guess i am just getting frustrated .

BEEF is offline Associate Member
    if your not overweight cut back on the cardio yeah your prob rushing it you should start seeing gains soon..test e 4 weeks.... and look over your diet again just to be sure

rborwn77 is offline Associate Member
    I told someone else the same thing last week .I am running close to the same amount as you and I did not really see a difference in the mirror untill weeks 7-8

just be patient

**** when i was running cypionate , by week 2 the water retention kicked in and it automatically made my arms look atleast half an inch bigger. by week 4 i started to feel like i a monster in the gym and i was stronger by atleast 10 lbs on everything i did. i was ONLY running 400 mg's weekly of it. i did NO cardio.

Quote Originally Posted by rborwn77
    I told someone else the same thing last week .I am running close to the same amount as you and I did not really see a difference in the mirror untill weeks 7-8

just be patient
    week 7 or 8 is pushing it bro, if you dont see anything til week 7 or 8 theres sumthin up with your stuff. if its your first cycle, by week 4 or 5 you should start to see and feel it no doubt.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Ahh week 4 is just on the edge, Id say week 5 - 6 you should defenitely start getting some visible gains. Thats how long it took me anyways

Tribex is offline Associate Member
    Just like gear said, weeks 5 and 6 are the turning points usually. Everyone will say that, and thats what happened with me too. Until then enjoy and strength and push the diet. Easy on the cardio bro...

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I think enanthate /cypionate really take a while to properly kick in. Obviously coz they are long acting. I dont know could be just me. I know my week 8 was like awsome, but it all started at week 5ish

all in all roids are not terribly dramatic. with all the hype it is easy to be unsatisfied with the end results. It takes years and many many cycles to even coming close to looking like a pro, keep this in mind when using.

rborwn77 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by itsallmental
    week 7 or 8 is pushing it bro, if you dont see anything til week 7 or 8 theres sumthin up with your stuff. if its your first cycle, by week 4 or 5 you should start to see and feel it no doubt.

I have bad shoulders so I cant lift as heavy as everyone else on here
    thats probally why I didnt REALLY notice a huge change untill week 7
    and my gear is legit D.L. baby

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    relax bro. your gear hasn't even really started kickin in yet. just wait till week 5 or 6. you'll barely be able to contain yourself

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    this week or next week bro, dont worry

Thread Information