redwizza is offline Associate Member

oh my god its like im handicapped....cant make decision...

on my fifth cycle. first of all i am, for this cycle, relying on ONE supplier for all the products needed so my choices are limited to the following combinations/stacks i can do BASED on my goals with the cycle.

goals, gain further lean mass. 15 more pounds would be very lovely and i think regardless of my cycle i will be able to do it, im an easy gainer....went from 145 pounds at 18 to 220 max weight at 23, started 11.5% fat, ended at around 12.5% at the maximum weight, but only been doing cycles since 22. because i am around 12-13% fat when i begin this cycle, i am wanting to limit the amoratization of whatever steroids i will be using, coz i am planning to lose fat and gain muscle this time around. the only way i think i can do this to a great and satisfactory degree(i did do it in the last cycle but not to a great degree), is by using lower doses but over a longer cycle. so, thats why the following cycle will be minimum 16 weeks long. i dont want to make the cycle complicated, but want to make it effective at the same time. here is my best option relative to budget, goals, and least sides.

1st option: 750mg sustanon (eod, sat+sun off) for 16 weeks
    25mgproviron pd for 20 weeks
    10mg nolva pd for 20 weeks
    hcg 1000iu eod for weeks 17, 18, 19 (10 shots total)
    clomid (amount to be determined) week 17-24

are the anti e's...ect during the cycle too much (will it hinder gains to any level)?
    will the cycle aromatize too much regardless of proviron and nolva and good cardio and diet regimen?

should i go for this cycle? i cant wait im making payments today!!!!

(rule for me is NOT to go over 1000mg per week of total androgen/anabolic dose, NO MATTER WHAT! so plz dont suggest cycles that will exceed that #)

thanks
    Last edited by redwizza; 07-29-2004 at 10:55 AM.

MyBodyIsMyTemple is offline Associate Member
    I only see one cycle option there? sust 750mg/wk (250 EOD)

Dont wait to do HCG during PCT, do it mid cycle

and your PCT is starting too early with the long esters in the sust still active-

The sust only will work i guess. For a 5th cycle and for being on for 16 weeks, i would perosnally do something different

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    if you dont want to go over 1g total androgens and want to gain muscle while losing a bit of BF% at the same time i'd go with tren /prop. i know you didnt list those compounds, but they're easy to come by and affordable.

something like this would do very nicely for your goals...

also, i know you said 16 weeks, but you can accomplish your goals in twelve with this cycle imo.

1-12 100 mgs prop ed
    1-12 50 mgs tren ace. ed

nolva isnt needed if you run proviron at 50 mgs ed throughout the cycle. otherwise, nolva at 10 mgs ed should work out fine.
    200 mgs b6 ed

cycle above = 1050 mgs total androgens every week (slightly over your stated limit).

prop will bloat you less then sust, especially with the tren and proviron in there. also, 250 mgs of sust eod works out to 875 mgs of test a week, not 750.

good luck bro.

bubbathegut is offline Member
    I think you're in the wrong forum my new friend.

UrbanDawg is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bubbathegut
    who? how ?

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    Quote Originally Posted by bubbathegut

Thread Information