Barbellman is offline New Member

Future cycle, and accutane

I've always had acne since I was a teen. It calmed down before I decided to do my first cycle so I had figured I had outgrown it. So after my first cycle, I broke out only on the face pretty bad. I never got any acne anywhere else. It wasn't going away anytime soon, even after 5 months, and I had propper PCT. So I was given ACCUTANE after going through antibotics and all sorts of creams. Now I've taken a 6month course @ 80mg/day, and this stuff worked wonders. I have no acne whatsoever on my face. Now My question is for the bros out there who have taken accutane, and then done another cycle. Does it come back? I'm worried, because I don't think it'll be good for me to do yet another 6month course of accutane after a cycle.. this thought kinda freaks me out cause I would like to do another cycle, but I would have to do what's best for my body..

Lookin foward to your repllies bro..
    peace

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Its you genetics bro. If you have heaps of acne naturally and all throughout your life then there is a high possibility that you might have a fair few when you jump on a cycle. Coz if you get them easy witout gear, well then I assume you will probably get them when ON gear, coz most steroids give acne. Ok well not most but you know what I mean. Dont worry about your acne, as long as your bicepts are 19" heh, massive is impressive, acne is notin. Good luk

Barbellman is offline New Member
    bump

Thread Information