AustrianOAK14 is offline Senior Member

Question steroids the actors take(sly,arnold,jean claude,the rock,etc)

hey bros does anyone knwo the type of cycles the stars of hollywood get on?? what kinda juice and how many milligrams do they shoot up???

UrbanLegend is offline Senior Member
    Truth be told, no one really knows what the pros/actors took as far as steroids . We can speculate all day long, and use various accounts from so-and-so who said they took this......but at the end of the day we won't know unless they tell us.

So unless you are going to go ask Arnie what he used (and get him to answer), don't plan on knowing.

Besides, who cares? Its not like knowing what a pro takes is going to make you look like them automatically.

My advice: Don't worry about it.

KAEW44 is offline Senior Member
    i think that majority dont even uses any type of steroid these days because its so easy for them to just get personal trainers, personal nutritionists and dietitians, and also personal chefs to prepare food that is so healthy it works miracles by itself!!!

Lets nto forget HGH is tha shiznit in hollywood these days too, and when price is not an issue ....thats a lot of HGH!!

Eddie8 is offline Associate Member
    I suggest that you IM Kingofmasters.....he knows everything....he is a medical student you know.

BigPoppaV is offline Associate Member
    No one knows for sure, but most likely something high grade/high quality with light sides.. I think it would be safe to assume something in the area of: primo , anavar , deca , gh. Then again Tren (fina) was really popular in the 80's so could have been some of that as well.

NewBreed is offline Associate Member
    They may take what ever they like,and thatīs what they do I assume.

Bob Balco is offline Banned
    I agree it is wrong to speculate who takes what kind of juice etc. My ex gfriend used to work at big time spa/resort that famous people would go to. HGH therapy was huge there and she dropped a couple names of celebs that are supposedly taking HGH. Should I say??.....oh well.....I dont know his name but that dude that says "leeeets geeet reaaadddyy too rumbllee" before boxing matches was one I remember off the top. This was a place in Mexico and had a DR there that would hook up the HGH.

paperboy is offline Banned
    LOL I'd love to know that, top secret

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    hmm whoever said u doubt they take gear is wrongf, look at how some of them have changed in such short time , and such

hercules88 is offline Senior Member
    someone already posted this a couple of weeks ago, do a search to fid the thread

Britguy is offline Banned
    look at Nicolas Cage in con air, he must have bulked up 20lbs or something, i think stallone looked awesome in Rocky 4, loved to have known what he used to get that cut and take a peek at his diet, thats the thing with celebs, they've got personal trainers, chefs, endless money..etc

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Dude, even with personal trainers and chefs and nutritionists, your body can only grow SO BIG before youve reached your genetic max and chemicals need to be introduced.

twosocks40 is offline Member
    I know if I had millions of dollars I'd be on HGH. Wouldn't you?

-B

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie8
    I suggest that you IM Kingofmasters.....he knows everything....he is a medical student you know.
    why would he IM K of Masters? How does him being medical student have anything to do with movie stars?

His ? was what kind kind of cycles do the actors take?

Answer: who cares and nobody really would ever know.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Eddie8 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by abstrack
    why would he IM K of Masters? How does him being medical student have anything to do with movie stars?

His ? was what kind kind of cycles do the actors take?

Answer: who cares and nobody really would ever know.

You are correct. I was just F***ing with KOM. He and I were going at it on another thread. All in fun. He really is a medical student though.

yeah im thinking about hgh with sum sust 250 to grow like a weed

skinjob is offline Associate Member
    chuckle chuckle

just get personal trainers, personal nutritionists and dietitians, and also personal chefs to prepare food that is so healthy it works miracles by itself!!!

if only eh?

elvis had a personal chef and look what a fat c nt he turned into!!

ok lets be frank, these chaps are ripped to the tits on all sorts of the fancier and finer gears...

hgh being the drug of choice. i remember years ago reading an article with Nick Nolte, hardly the most shapely or impressive physique buy anyones account and yet here he was jacking his abdomen with hgh and mountains of 'b vitamins' right in front of a Daily Telegraph Magazine journo. hahaha.

with all the will in the world, no amount of excellent food, rest and pampering and supervised training/diet will give rise to a superb physique. example: me. i eat like a priest of food and rest and researched my sport in great detail. i followed all the best core-based routines for gaining mass etc and what do you get as a typical hard gain 'natural' a fecking arse the size of a beach ball, reasonably strong but look nothing like the tapered, blocky, vascular v shaped golden boys on the telly. hahaha.

a bit of genetics goes a long way, yes, but some tasty drugs can take you far beyond your basic natural limitations. i believe it is an absolute certainty that those in the public eye are off their tits on all the best gear money can buy.

how do i support this assertion? look at the remarkable transformations of so many actors, musicians, etc. in the last ten-fifteen years. the degree of vascularity combined with muscularity is unrealistic. the sudden weight gains for a variety of roles ... oh the list goes on. welcome to disneyland

dash is offline New Member
    anyone seen Troy yet? brad pitt, that mother****er got big as ****. maybe not super big but a hellovalot bigger than he was. he got big really fast too. he claimed to have worked out hard for 6 months for the movie, i said yeah along with what else? my girlfriend doesnt believe me but i know all those stars take something illegal to prepare for a role.

UrbanDawg is offline Banned
    the late Dan Duchane - noted Steroid guro if the late 70s thru 90s. Posted to a few newsgroups about this topic.

Here is what he said:

Franco Columbu trained Sly for Rambo and Sly used EQ and Fina and Var ( Duchen did not mention test but it was probably assumed as a base).

Sly in turn trained Jeff Goldblum for the Fly but Dan did not say anyting about juice - althoug I would guess cutting drugs casue J.G was lean and hard for the part.

John Travolta used juice for "Staying Alive" but again did not specify what drugs.

From other post made by Duchaine and some of his Calif. cohorts *MANY* stars used juiced in 70s-90s to get in shape for a movie.

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    everyone knows that along with many other drugs, steroids can be in high demand in hollywood. but its none of our ****in business what they take. why would you even ask? would it make them less of a man or make them a bad person? who gives 2 ****s what they take, they earned the bodies that was presented in the films

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    look at tom crusie; he looks big in all his action flicks. In real life whe the camera angles are not taken into account he looks like a skinny short guy which he really is.

Those guys probably do work out real hard for 6 months and go on real strict diet for a role, but the illusion of a camera makes them even bigger. I dont know what it is with people. They see a guy who is big and all the sudden he is on roids. Now if brad pitt or tom cruse came in a movie looking like a solid 185-190 ripped then i would start to question they were using roids but those guys are just skinny phucks that look big on camera.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

UrbanDawg is offline Banned
    Of all the actors (other than Arnold) the most impressive Xformation was Stallone for Rambo II. Look at his shoulders and pecs - you rarely see that kind of separation striation and hardness even on a BB stage.

Columbu trained him and charged him BIG $$$$

Quote Originally Posted by Britguy
    look at Nicolas Cage in con air, he must have bulked up 20lbs or something, i think stallone looked awesome in Rocky 4, loved to have known what he used to get that cut and take a peek at his diet, thats the thing with celebs, they've got personal trainers, chefs, endless money..etc

yeah im asking what they took scott....those guys look big they all were on juice im just wondering how they got their juice and how long how much they took and what they took bro

Mr.AK is offline Junior Member
    Most of those guys dont take juice. Tom Cruise works out and has good genes. Brad Pitt has good genes. John Travolta has good genes and Arnold obviously does too. So I dont think any of them take them. Although I think alot of actors have and do take them. but most of them take hgh. And I dont think Arnold has took any drugs since he was a body builder. He has great knowledge of the sport and he has great genes.

BigSexy50 is offline Associate Member
    Arnold didn't take any drugs since he left BB ?? Ever see Twins, he co-starred with Danny DeVito. He looked like he did in Conan.

yeah as much as i love arnold the guy still juicies and probably juiced to get cut for t3 bros

Thread Information