BBBB83 is offline Associate Member

whats wrong with me

I dont know if this is bc of the juice or if i am just sick and this is a reaction that i am getting. I have been using decca/dbol /ent for the past 3.5 weeks. 3 injections ago i got sick with what seemed like test flu(got better the next day and i had a fever and a my ass that i shot in hurt and was hard) So the next shot was fine and now the shot i did on wednesday i feel the same way. The thing is why is my ass getting rock solid and hurting like hell. I quit the dbol 3 days ago and i still feel bad. The only other thing i could think of was that i was doing too many ml's per injection(2.25) i am have just changed to 1.5ml per injection 3 times a week and i also changed my injection site to my quads instead of ass. Have ne of you guys expericed this and do you know of any thing else i could do to stop it.Thanks guys you are always very helpfull
    Brian

bump for some help please

Big_Diesel is offline Associate Member
    If you inject alot a once you seem to get the test flu. Usually it gets me in the first couple of weeks then goes away.

so u think with my new technique (less mg more times per week that i will be fine) I am also using the qv ent in the 50ml jug, could thta be it

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    Yeah..... I have, I just took a couple of days off and rested. As for your injection site hurting with a lump I get that every now and then. Maybe your body can't take those doses and you should consider lowering them a bit.

Big_Diesel is offline Associate Member
    yea try spreading them out, also try taking advil , it helps me alot. Prop is the worst for me.

thanks a lot for the help guys

Tushe is offline Associate Member
    I have the same ass problem. It is not so good.

T.

Thread Information