TRicKtOutT is offline Junior Member

Possible GYNO problem

Hey I got a problem, my left pec is always smaller than my right, its pretty much just as strong as my right but its smaller (probably because of my rib cage, not sure) anyways to get to my point as a result I got more fat on my left nip and little to non on my right. Last cycle I was on was about 5 months ago or so and I had no symptoms of Gyno. rarely I would see some clear stuff come outta my left nip but that came in about a month and a half later after my cycle ended. Now heres my real prob, I haven't been really lifting for the past 3 weeks and haven't been on a good diet because im on vacation right now and I cant goto a proper gym as easy as I thought; as a result ive gotten noticable weaker and besides that point now both my nips are becomming more itchy and when I squeese both of them a very very small amount of clear stuff shows up on both nips every once a while I squeeze it. Is this gyno? and how can I be getting it if im not on anything. Only thing I haven't been doing is lifting and eating right. Please help

2dsl4u is offline Junior Member
    What did you do for PCT to soak up the increased estro after the gear was gone?

I took a very low dosage of test which was 50 prop and 200 enan a week for 10 weeks. 2 weeks later I took clomid for a lil more than 3 weeks

I dont really think a cycle like that and so long ago is your culprit.

The problem seems most likely elevated prolactin blood levels which is stimulating milk secretion (galactorrhea).

You should consider taking a dopamine agonist like Cabergoline or Bromocriptine (bromo has more side effects). Edogenous dopamine is what naturally inhibits prolactin production and caberboling/bromo mimic endongenous dopamine. Run Cabergoline @ .25m 2x wk for 2wks. Then .5mg 2x week for up to several months. I would continue to use it for a month after lactation stops.

If you cannot get a hold of cabergoline, run b6 @ 600-400mg ED until symptoms reside then 200mg ED after that for 8wks or so. B6 isn't benign so dont over do it.

This is a wild guess but it could be possibly Prolactinoma, a very common condition where a small tumors (usually benign) located at the Pituitary stimulate prolactin production.

Do a google search for "prolactinoma" your first two hits wil have very good info.

This is only a suggestion and in no way takes the place of your doctors advice. Go to your doc and get good advice, the proper tests, and proper prescriptions.

As for one chest having more fat than the other--sounds like you had childhood gyno. I have a friend that has the same problem. Your right however, it could be a larger rib from one side to the other.

Good luck bro and hopefully Einstein or one of the other docs will see this, so they pic apart my advice and give you and us more indepth and better info.

thanks alot

Cry0smate is offline Member
    What is childhood gyno?

Bob Balco is offline Banned
    hey dude check out this site...they have a message board just like this all about gyne. www.gynecomastia.org

thnx

can anyone help me on this real quick?

Thread Information