MacGyver is offline Associate Member

How many cycles before you needed 750mg+ of Test

I just keep adding more and more before I get anything. Im finally at 800mg before Im getting the usual results and very little sides of Test Enanthate . This is about cycle #6 and I tried 500 for 3 weeks and got nowhere. Tried 625 and I got a little something. The next week I did 800mg and I finally got the results, workout, and overall feeling like Im used to. Im just a little bothered becuase I wanted to go light for like 6months and 800mg or a gram doesnt seem very light to me. With out 800 I dont get the good workouts and Im not hungry at all. Food is actually quite unappealing which is screwing everything up.

Im just wondering how many guys need this level of test to get the results that we're used to and how long did it take you to get top this point. I have plenty to cover me and Im 100% its real since I go get it myself, but its just that I was hoping to go light like I said. Ive been off for like a year as well.

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Depends how big you are bro, after 5 cycles you must be around 230-240?

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Diet was??

~SC~

EastCoaster is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MacGyver
    I tried 500 for 3 weeks and got nowhere. Tried 625 and I got a little something. The next week I did 800mg and I finally got the results, workout, and overall feeling like Im used to.
    Bro, think this through a little bit. You're using test enanthate , so it will take a few weeks before it even kicks in. You gave it 3 weeks at 500mg and you said you got nowhere... Well the test was just starting to build up.

Then you said two weeks later you took 800mg and finally got the results you were used to... well if you took 800mg this week, you wouldnt notice the effects from that for at least 2 more weeks. So the results you got were from the previous weeks at 500mg.

Think about it.
    Last edited by EastCoaster; 06-26-2004 at 12:09 AM.

I sure wish I was at the 200 level but after my last cycle I had to undergo some surgery that REALLY caused some issues w/ working out. i was basically knocked out for a month. But now Im back in workout mode and ready to really get after it.

Yeah Swole I know youre all about the diet so youre not gonna like it but I was not eating like Im was supposed to. I was close but I usually rely on the test to increase my appetite to give me that little push which was not there. Now the diets on point and things are on the up and up but the test sure disappears fast at this rate.

No the test usually hits me rather quickly like after a week and a half. I was past the third week starting the 4th week w/ 625 and waited 4 days and was still nowhere. If next week at 750mg I rage out and have high blood pressure than Ill back down to like 600mg and be happy but I seriously doubt that this will be the case.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Cool, just don't neglect the basics, because if you do it's a waste of time/money/energy/gear.

~SC~

No the test usually hits me rather quickly like after a week and a half. I was past the third week starting the 4th week w/ 625 and waited 4 days and was still nowhere. If next week at 750mg I rage out and have high blood pressure than Ill back down to like 600mg and be happy but I seriously doubt that this will be the case.

In all due respect, I dont care who's taking the shot.... its going to take several weeks before test enanthate builds up to a consistant level. This is just my opinion, but I think you jumped the gun a little. Maybe if you would have just rode it out for a few more weeks, you'd be getting the same results? I just hate to see you waste your gear.

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    i've done a bunch of cycles, and after about 3 with 500 mgs i felt the need to up it. i'm still happy with 750 mgs.... but i have a feeling i'll be going to a gram within the year...

i wouldnt go higher than 750 mgs a week on this cycle if i was in your position...

if youre having hunger probs, either force yourself to eat until youre about to ralph or throw some eq in...

Mealticket is offline Senior Member
    So can anybody give a legit answer to his quesion; or are there too many variables

Are you taking anything in addition to the test e? If not, maybe 500mg of eq or deca might solve your problem.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by monstercojones
    i've done a bunch of cycles, and after about 3 with 500 mgs i felt the need to up it. i'm still happy with 750 mgs.... but i have a feeling i'll be going to a gram within the year...

i wouldnt go higher than 750 mgs a week on this cycle if i was in your position...

if youre having hunger probs, either force yourself to eat until youre about to ralph or throw some eq in...
    I agree wth your logic..I ramp slowly on doses as well.No need to bump the mgs up 200 mg every time you cycle.IMO,it's not neccesary.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by EastCoaster
    Are you taking anything in addition to the test e? If not, maybe 500mg of eq or deca might solve your problem.
    to late for EQ,unless he's running a long azz cycle.

I ve run test plenty of times to know how long it takes for it to take in my system. Everyones different. Liek I said next week if I take 800mg and I end up getting into fights at the grocery store than Ill lower it but I doubt thats going to be the case. i say that becuase my temper is the first thing to go when Ive reached my threshold and thats the side I try to avoid the most.

Im just going test alone for now. I dont really want to take two at once anymore if I can avoid it since I work a whole lot and Im not going to be able to put 1000% into it liek I used to be able to when I was a full time student. I dont liek wasting money. Ill be switching to tren or the primo pills that I have in about 5 weeks for probably a 10 week run and then back to test for 10weeks.

I dont get off taking high dosages or anything I just want enough to get the mass building and the sides at a minimum. Its just disappointing that it took 800mg to get the slight water retention, killer workouts, and appetite going. None of that was there before this week and its the middle of week 5. Im used to being up and running by the middle of week 2 like last time.

Ever though about b-12 ed injections to increase appetite?

No i never knew about that. I really dont want to do more injections espec if its expensive. Im so open to suggestions for appetite increasers since thats what I really need. I looked into it and there really didnt seem to be too much to offer but some medications that didnt sound right.

Man I cant believe I got all these responses already, ****. This board kicks ass, Im glad Im back.

I'd give b-12 a try. You can throow it in the same syrenge as your gear. Try 500-1000mg a day. It's usually sold @ 1000 a mm. You can cycle b-12 everday for around 5 cents. It's dirt cheap bro

From the sounds of it, you're right around 200lbs or even less. You have no reason to be up at those doses now. having run several cycles in the past means nothing if you've dropped a lot of weight since then (which you said you had). The only reason you'd need to increase doses is because you have more mass than before, so dropping the mass that you did throws that all out the window,
    Also, it was said that it takes several weeks for test E to reach peak plasma levels, this is correct and not really a variable between person to person. Individual variation plays a factor in many things, but not this to any significant degree. The results you said you felt during weeks 4-5 were not a result of your doses being increased during those weeks, as that wouldn't play a factor for a couple of weeks down the road.

In general, people increase doses too fast/steep. it's not so much the doses of AAS that need to increase as your LBM increases as it is your caloric intake.

BiggerBri2002 is offline Senior Member
    Hey,

I was wondering the same thing. My first two cycles I have done 500mg and 600mg respectively and was really never thrilled with the results. Only when I did TREN did I have the increase in strength, etc.

I am thinking that if I do another Test E cycle I should up my dose to say 750mg??? Do some people have a higher tolerence?

Sorry, I didnt mean that I needed a cycle critique. I knwo my body better than yall so thanks for the advice but I know whats going on. Im simply asking who takes 750mg range and above in their cycles and how many cycles did it take to have to reach that point. Im well aware of all the factors involved but over time Ive have had to increase my dosages each time as if Im building a tolerance.

i know what he is saying, im on my fourth cycle and after 8 weeks of test @ 500 and EQ at 400 i wasn't feeling crap,, so i bumped the test to 650 for 4 more weeks and still wasn't feeling the strenght and sex drive like i did on my first cycle, so on week 13 i went to 750, and at week 14 i did a gram, i plan on keeping this current cycle going about 25 weeks, and hope to stay between 750 and a gram of test a week while keeping eq at 400.... my stats
    40 years old
    6'2
    bf 18%
    lifting for 15 years clean and 3 juiced.

dieseL atC is offline Member

Right on..

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    I agree wth your logic..I ramp slowly on doses as well.No need to bump the mgs up 200 mg every time you cycle.IMO,it's not neccesary.
    I agree completely, if you take enough time off and give your body time to recover - you should be able to go 3 cycles easy without upping the dose..

BDTR is offline Retired

bmi
    bmi is offline Junior Member
    Sorry, I didnt mean that I needed a cycle critique. I knwo my body better than yall so thanks for the advice but I know whats going on. Im simply asking who takes 750mg range and above in their cycles and how many cycles did it take to have to reach that point. Im well aware of all the factors involved but over time Ive have had to increase my dosages each time as if Im building a tolerance.
    I just finished my third cycle and I did 800mgs of straight cypionate . I started juicing (500mg/week) March of last year at a 245lb bodyweight. After this cycle I'm 260'ish.

Exactly, your body has no "memory" of what doses you've previously used. Receptors turnover within hours, so that old myth is baseless too. More mass = more AAS required to see similar gains.

BDTR is offline Retired
    I do believe you're one of the first people to agree with me on this.

Quote Originally Posted by einstein1905
    Exactly, your body has no "memory" of what doses you've previously used. Receptors turnover within hours, so that old myth is baseless too. More mass = more AAS required to see similar gains.

Hey thats what I figured after all this time off that my receptors would be cleared and being Im 185 now that 600mg should do me perfect and I can run that for 6 months or however long I want. I would love to say that thats all true and say "hey self grow like a weed w/ 650mg" but thats not going to happen. IM just going by what Im experiencing here nothing else.

Hey thats what I figured after all this time off that my receptors would be cleared and being Im 185 now that 600mg should do me perfect and I can run that for 6 months or however long I want. I would love to say that thats all true and say "hey self grow like a weed w/ 650mg" but thats not going to happen. IM just going by what Im experiencing here nothing else.

That's what I'm saying here. The receptors you have today are not the receptors you'll have tomorrow (more or less). There is no receptor "clearing". The upregulation and downregulation of receptors is almost instantaneous.
    I know you keep saying that you know your body better than anyone else....I agree, but you can't draw a conclusion based on this experience alone....there are far too many variables. I guarantee you that your lack of growth this cycle has absolutely nothing to do with the dose of test being too low; it's one or a combination of several other factors (training, rest, macro breakdown, micronutrient intake, water intake, age, etc).

nobody listens to me.

Well then why does increaing the dose give me the desired result?

Well then why does increaing the dose give me the desired result?
    This just harkens back to what was discussed before, your increased results occurred too close to the time that you raised doses for the actual increase in dosage to be the cause. Also, increasing dosage will always give better gains, but that's not the point. The point is that your previous cycles have nothing to do with why you can't gain the same type of weight you did in earlier cycles with the same doses. You admittedly lost the mass you had gained, which puts you back to square one as far as doses are concerned.
    Increasing the doses WILL yield better gains (and more sides), but that doesn't address the real reason why your gains aren't what they once were.

AustrianOAK14 is offline Senior Member
    are you eating good bro.....sounds to me like your tired of eating the same ole **** like tuna, chicken, lean meat, etc...i would try to perfect your diet and then if that doesnt work then up your test to about 600mg or even 750 i think over 800 you see tooo many sides(impo) but look at your diet eat good and you should grow your on the stuff man its not magic but use the test to supplement your diet and exercise routines

Its just that every cycle I have to increase the amount of test that I take to achieve the same desired results. Last time was 600-650 per week along w/ 75mg or tren ed which comes out to about 525mg. Ive always had to increase every cycle. On Sunday Ill take 750mg and see what happens.

Roadisafunnyword is offline Junior Member
    I agree with BTDR I think if your a big guy you can start out with 750 or more mg per week.

Most steriod gurus advise thsi as well Im just over 250 pounds and i was heavier.My first cycle is going to be 750mg Test E and 400mg Deca a Week. I dont think I will have a problem either, But if I do Ill lower the test.

Thread Information