larry3436 is offline Associate Member

Two questions...

1) i was shorted on a bottle of QV testE so i bought another 1 but had to get ARL brand. I was told it hurts less than QV.Well i did my first inject of it last night and i can barley move my leg!!I was in so much pain today.

i usally shoot twice a week...but i was waiting for my gear and missed my sunday shot so i doubled it up wed. night. Think this is the reason?2cc's of testE hurts....1cc dosent?

2) I got my HCG , 2 glass amps , one with powder , the other with liquid......how do i prepare and shoot it?

kronik is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by larry3436
    1) i was shorted on a bottle of QV testE so i bought another 1 but had to get ARL brand. I was told it hurts less than QV.Well i did my first inject of it last night and i can barley move my leg!!I was in so much pain today.

i usally shoot twice a week...but i was waiting for my gear and missed my sunday shot so i doubled it up wed. night. Think this is the reason?2cc's of testE hurts....1cc dosent?

2) I got my HCG , 2 glass amps , one with powder , the other with liquid......how do i prepare and shoot it?
    I was told ARL has a lower BA content than most(supposedly they use more BB). What size pinz did you use and where did you shoot? If it was a quad shot, they always hurt me...
    Last edited by kronik; 07-29-2004 at 02:27 PM. Reason: spelling

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    HCG open the sterile water and pull it into the syringe and then inject it into the powder. How many iu's is it? You may need to store it in a sterile vial after you mix it run 500iu every 4 days mid cycle to keep the grapes from turnng into raisons!

boistheman is offline Associate Member
    quad shots are always killers IMO. Is that the 1st time u ever injected 2cc into ur quad, if so that might be the reason.

i used a 25g pin , wich is what ive always used.

Ive only ever shoot in the quads.....the worst i might have got a tiny bit sore.I always read threads about test shots and how they kill....i thought hell this aint bad....but if this is what people have benn going through OMFG....i might need a new spot.

This is like my 22nd shot and the first one that hurt , i thought maybe because i dint shoot deca with it....but i dint shoot deca last week and i used TestE 400 , instead of testE 250....wich i heard hurt bad.....still no problems.......its gotta be the ARL.

Quote Originally Posted by 1victor
    HCG open the sterile water and pull it into the syringe and then inject it into the powder. How many iu's is it? You may need to store it in a sterile vial after you mix it run 500iu every 4 days mid cycle to keep the grapes from turnng into raisons!

its 5,000 iu's , and thier glass vials....how do i open them?I dont have any sterial vials....i have empty deca /test vials.....can i clean 1 up and use that?

bump on using an old test bottle if i was it with alcohol.

how many iu's in a cc?

Thread Information