Thread: help me out

mknpp9 is offline New Member

help me out

looking to do a cycle of anadrol but not sure what i should run with it, this will be my second cycle before it was just tabs of dbol , but ill inject cus i dont mind needles or whatever pain comes with it let me know what you guys think,

cheers

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Age? Stats? Training experience?

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    we do not know you here obviously because you are new to the site,so to help us help you we would need to know wat your stats are,ta!

ok , im 5'7 about 175-180lbs i have been lifting since i was 14 i am now 21yrs old and i am a collegiate hockey player, right now i am about 2 months into rehabilitation, i had open bankart surgery on my shoulder i tore alot of tendons and ligaments when i hit someone in agame and im looking to start a cycle around april when im fully healed i posted pics in the member section let me know what you think or where i should start, i have ran a dbol cycle by itself both liquid and tabs, but as of now im just eating like crazy about 6-7meals a day, my calorie intake is about 3000-3500 of clean foods thats about it,if u need more states let me know

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mknpp9
    ok , im 5'7 about 175-180lbs i have been lifting since i was 14 i am now 21yrs old and i am a collegiate hockey player, right now i am about 2 months into rehabilitation, i had open bankart surgery on my shoulder i tore alot of tendons and ligaments when i hit someone in agame and im looking to start a cycle around april when im fully healed i posted pics in the member section let me know what you think or where i should start, i have ran a dbol cycle by itself both liquid and tabs, but as of now im just eating like crazy about 6-7meals a day, my calorie intake is about 3000-3500 of clean foods thats about it,if u need more states let me know

Bro I wld be very careful about taking any gear till u know u r healed.... The strength increases cld very easily cause u to over do it and tear your tendons and ligaments again....

o yea i didnt plan on taking any till i was fully healed i mean i am dumb but not that dumb, just when i do get fully healed i wanna have a good cycle ready for me to give er

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mknpp9
    o yea i didnt plan on taking any till i was fully healed i mean i am dumb but not that dumb, just when i do get fully healed i wanna have a good cycle ready for me to give er
    You could try a cycle of test & dbol (since your first cycle was not so "good" b/c of no test & just dbol) What are your goals for this upcomming cycle?

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah.. test with the dbol sounds good to me also...

velvetlion is offline Banned
    You will hold a lot more gains from test. Anadrol and d bol are both good jump starters, but by themselves won't offer much in the catagory of keepable gains. For your second cycle I would stick with d bol over anadrol. Try something like this:

Weeks 1-4 30mg. dbol /day
    Weeks 1-12 500mg. test e or test c

inject test on Mon. and Thrs. 250mg/day

Run Nolva or an AI as needed for sides during the cycle and remember to run PCT at the end of cycle.

IMO, wait on the Anadrol til you have a little more experience.

HUNTER1 is offline Member
    as vega said, make sure you're fully healed. steroids cause a big increase in strength - especially anadrol . personally, i don't like anadrol -- all it does it bloat and eat the liver. I like velvets prescribed cocktail above. good luck

guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test
    I think you already have you r mind made up, although I cant say I think it is a good idea but, if yer gonna do it at elast try to do it safely and as correctly as possible

yea i def wanna make sure im fully healed first but the dbol /test cycle sounds real good, but my goals for this cycle is to put on lbs, i mean when i was a senior in high school which was 02' i was 145lbs and it has always been hard for me to put on weight probably because i play hockey everyday and that burns calories like crazy but now im 176lbs and i want to get up to 190lbs of good lean mass, and with me learning more and more everyday i know now that eating and my protein intake is the biggest thing to get big gains let me know what you guys think thanks

muscle_20 is offline Member
    eating like crazy sorry but 3500cal is not eating like crazy.

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HUNTER1
    . I like velvets prescribed cocktail above.
    ...me too.....

well i just bought a jug of protein before i was getting all my calories through food now i can mix some things in with the shake to get more calories so ill be in the range of 4000-4500

Thread Information