Thread: Anxiety

Roadisafunnyword is offline Junior Member

Anxiety

From what I read I hear Eq causes anxeity in some users

Can someone tell me if they expoeirenced this?

also can I get some insite on why EQ causes anxiety?

And Are there any other drugs known to cause anxiety ( Besides Fina ) ?

rborwn77 is offline Associate Member
    I have really BAD anxeity and I dont notice EQ making it worse ,if anything I feel better than normal (could be the test though)
    Do u currenty have problems with it ?
    Are u on any meds?

Quote Originally Posted by rborwn77
    I have really BAD anxeity and I dont notice EQ making it worse ,if anything I feel better than normal (could be the test though)
    Do u currenty have problems with it ?
    Are u on any meds?
    Not at the moment But I was one Zoloft and ativan off an on through my teenage years. panic attacks are a mother****er and its the worst thing you coud wish upon anyone

But the banana always cheers me up

haha ,made me laugh

I think u should be fine ,but everyone reacts differently
    u might be fine on the cycle but when u come off it could be worse
    keep asking (mabey ask doc)

haha ,made me laugh

I think u should be fine ,but everyone reacts differently
    u might be fine on the cycle but when u come off it could be worse
    keep asking (mabey ask doc)
    Do you think i should keep some valuims or xanax on hand??

Quote Originally Posted by Roadisafunnyword
    Do you think i should keep some valuims or xanax on hand??
    I dont know what that is but most stuff takes a few weeks to get in to your system .I might get some and take it after your last shot that way by the time PCT comes around its in your system and u wont be a bad off during PCT ,just a thought

I dont know what that is but most stuff takes a few weeks to get in to your system .I might get some and take it after your last shot that way by the time PCT comes around its in your system and u wont be a bad off during PCT ,just a thought
    Valium and Xanax are benzos which instantly calm you and are often used to get high.

Only SSRI's take weeks to get into your system, and i dont wanna go back on those. but your right i should check into this more.

thanks for the advice man

np bro

shalke is offline New Member
    I also have anxiety attacks for a few years now.
    tried SSRIs SNRIs etc... but didnt work for me.
    so now im not on the meds.
    didnt try EQ yet but going to in about a week or two.
    tren ,test,M1T,deca and var dont influence my anxiety levels.
    d-bol is great for my mood and anxiety.
    anyway its individual. just have some benzo's on hand
    (i like clonazepam) and no prob!

Big_Diesel is offline Associate Member
    Ive taken meds for years for Anxiety. The roids make it worse in the first couple weeks then it gos back to normal. The test deffinately makes my mood much better. They are syn-hormones they will effect it in certain ways. Xanax in moderation..........

Noob2Juice is offline New Member
    I just thought I'd add a post only because there was a period in my life when I was 19 only a few years back, and went through the worst period of anxiety and panic attacks for about 3 months straight. It was a f*cking nightmare all day , everyday. I know exactly what you guys are talking about. I took Xanex and you know what, the only thing that stopped all that bull**** was my mind. I realize that people deal with this same problem for years, however some can overcome it , other's can't. To me it's all just a mind game, sometimes I feel them coming on and I just say to myself, there is nothing wrong, and there is nothing to worry about. I'm sure you know the feeling when you start to get short of breath, shaky, heart is pumpin like crazy.......if you can just tell yourself it's all mental, it should go away, i dunno, that's what worked for me, i don't believe any meds or pills will cure that, they will help you but i think the only way to defeat anxiety is in your head, just my thoughts...

skinjob is offline Associate Member
    its 4am. ive been asleep for 20 minutes tonight and i woke for no apparent reason (what a pain in the arse!) and i feel rough and nervy. it can be tough with anxiety. does anyone else get anxious post cycle?

but

i will prevail.

FCECC2 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Roadisafunnyword
    Not at the moment But I was one Zoloft and ativan off an on through my teenage years. panic attacks are a mother****er and its the worst thing you coud wish upon anyone

But the banana always cheers me up
    panic attack is a horrible think that you cant understand till you got one.. meds are the evil, i think everyone that had chronic anxiety should try to get rid of them without any drugs. you can became very addicted to them because you will be much more sensible to crisis when youll be off meds... but i never got any crisis while i was on cycle so i think your ok to go

Thanks alot guys for all the support and stories I love hearing that Im not the only person that is insane...JKJK

Well My first cycle is 3cc's of test and then from then on Test and deca , this is not relavant to the thread, but do you think any pros use the test/deca cycle??

woodiechopper is offline Associate Member
    there's already been some discussion on the board on anxiety -- do a search -- amazing how many athletes get it given that the exercise should help. I'm subject to it as well but wouldn't say that EQ is particularly bad for it.

Basically, you're stimulating your body, increasing your HR and BP, and changing your body chemistry. The body reacts with a heightened state of awareness which, for those who are prone to anxiety, can be perceived as the beginning of an anxiety attack. And as those who have it know, it's a vicious circle once you start worrying about.

Frankly, I'd hit the gym as soon as it starts to bother you and work it out of your system. But I'd also not feel guilty about taking xanax or the equivalent. I still pop a tiny bit of Xanax every time I go to work -- like a quarter tab. The doctor says it basically doesn't do much but it's my security blanket. Who cares? If I'm ever stuck on a desert island without my xanax, I'll have other things to panic about.

Good point WC, I will have xanax post cycle itll prob be a good idea.

Oh and by the way after I came off zoloft I noticed myself harsh tempered, did this happen with anyone else,

joe_capone is offline Member
    i tried eq last year.. after my first shot i lost it and thought i was going to die.. i had anexity problems in the past due to negetive thinking.. im over it now thank god.. i dont feel anexious on gear i sleep properly without meds.. *knock on wood* a good way to deal with anexity is to go for a jog or walk.. or just get ur mind off the bad **** you think about. eq is the worst .. thats why i never tried it again. after the first shot i just threw the **** in the garbage and said "this drug just aint made for me" if i ever come to it again.. id look back into my fave drug in the world PRIMOBOLAN DEPOT. god bless primo man!!

Matto20 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by joe_capone
    i tried eq last year.. after my first shot i lost it and thought i was going to die.. i had anexity problems in the past due to negetive thinking.. im over it now thank god.. i dont feel anexious on gear i sleep properly without meds.. *knock on wood* a good way to deal with anexity is to go for a jog or walk.. or just get ur mind off the bad **** you think about. eq is the worst .. thats why i never tried it again. after the first shot i just threw the **** in the garbage and said "this drug just aint made for me" if i ever come to it again.. id look back into my fave drug in the world PRIMOBOLAN DEPOT. god bless primo man!!
    LOL

I'm kinda with you man... ain't primo great?!?

EQ anxiety is very real for some. I've also heard of a lot of bro's who get bad anxiety with tren too. Halo and methyltest are a couple others that could probably cause some mood problems as well..

skinjob is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by woodiechopper
    there's already been some discussion on the board on anxiety -- do a search -- amazing how many athletes get it given that the exercise should help. I'm subject to it as well but wouldn't say that EQ is particularly bad for it.

Basically, you're stimulating your body, increasing your HR and BP, and changing your body chemistry. The body reacts with a heightened state of awareness which, for those who are prone to anxiety, can be perceived as the beginning of an anxiety attack. And as those who have it know, it's a vicious circle once you start worrying about.

Frankly, I'd hit the gym as soon as it starts to bother you and work it out of your system. But I'd also not feel guilty about taking xanax or the equivalent. I still pop a tiny bit of Xanax every time I go to work -- like a quarter tab. The doctor says it basically doesn't do much but it's my security blanket. Who cares? If I'm ever stuck on a desert island without my xanax, I'll have other things to panic about.
    what an excellent post. that helped me reading that - i know its not aimed at me. but thanks dude

JK119 is offline Junior Member

anxiety

hey guys.. i new im bringing an old thread back up.. but im about to start some test and deca and i have had panic attacks 2 years ago and went thru hell for about a year .. was on zoloft and xanax and all that shit .. had to learn to get out of comfort zones on my own.. was a pain in the ass.. very scary feeling when you have them.. well for me atleast i always felt like something was going wron gin my body .. like for instance my throat closing up or my saliva drying.. felt as if i was gonna die.. but anyways i was wondering if yall think i will be okay doing just one cycle to put more weight on.. im 180, 5'9.. 10% body fat.. i can get some xanax for emergency if that might help.. well appreciate any advice.. thanks all .. was a good thread i read there

SS1476 is offline Senior Member
    -OLD THREAD-

I would be careful jk119 sounds
    like some bad attacks you've had.
    maybe start a newer thread for
    your own questions might help.

velvetlion is offline Banned
    I have just recently suffered from panic attacks when I wasn't on cycle. I would get extreme blurred vision, heart rate would increase, start sweating, and then just about pass out. I was prescribed to xanex and prozac. The xanex is a quick fix. At this point in time, I would probably be struggling without it. But as others have said, a lot of it can be controlled in your head. It is kind of a downward spiral once you start having these things, the more you think about having them anytime that you go out anywhere. Anyways, I was a little concerned about going back on cycle but asked a someone on the board who had similar experiences and he thought it would be all right. I have felt fine and actually almost better now that I am on. Not sure why, but it is definitely better. I have cut down on the xanex and haven't noticed much of a difference.

I would keep some around when you come off just in case. The hormonal change may trigger some anxiety.

As for eq causing it. I know of only one person who I know that had huge depression and anxiety problems from eq. He used other things without any problems, but had major problems using eq. May be something to think about.

ascendant is offline Senior Member
    Well, I just wanted to add my two cents in here saying as I know a lot about anxiety attacks and panic attacks. First of all, any anabolics, androgenics, or for that matter literally anything can trigger anxiety attacks. For some people, a certain time of the day can trigger an anxiety attack. It's not always chemical and more oftentimes won't be. The main factor is psychological. It's all mind over matter though, nothing HAS TO trigger anxiety attacks, there's just certain catalysts that can amplify it or make it worse.

Personally, I dealt with really bad anxiety attacks at two points in my life, and both lasted off and on for months which seemed like an eternity. My trigger is simply severe stress. The way to overcome them is self-discipline. Learning to have conscious control over your unconscious bodily reactions. If you consciously acknowledge the fact that anxiety attacks can't do any physical damage whatsoever other than it's completely non-fatal symptoms, then you realize the panic is pointless and can learn to immediately diminish it. Though I still have a lot of stress in my life, I have the self-discipline to keep my body from having anxiety attacks. Not trying to offend you guys who use meds or act as if it's just that easy. Problem taking meds though is you mask the problem rather than overcoming it. You can consciously overcome them and once you do, you don't need to worry about pumping whatever you'd like into your body.

As far as gear triggering them, it never affected me that way. One thing to remember though is anxiety is chemically linked to depression, and when coming off a cycle, the body does release chemicals which can cause depression. Anti-estrogens and HCG can counter this, but to what degree I honestly don't know for sure. Regardless, just remember though anxiety attacks can be a nightmare and beyond, they can never harm you physically and they can never make you insane, so there's nothing to really worry about. Good luck.

AC

shrpskn is offline Anabolic Member
    Valium or Xanax...no questions about it. Careful though, not to be abused as you can easily become dependent on them as with any benzos. Use with caution and on an as needed basis only. Good luck to you,

Shrpskn

Quote Originally Posted by ascendant
    Well, I just wanted to add my two cents in here saying as I know a lot about anxiety attacks and panic attacks. First of all, any anabolics, androgenics, or for that matter literally anything can trigger anxiety attacks. For some people, a certain time of the day can trigger an anxiety attack. It's not always chemical and more oftentimes won't be. The main factor is psychological. It's all mind over matter though, nothing HAS TO trigger anxiety attacks, there's just certain catalysts that can amplify it or make it worse.

Personally, I dealt with really bad anxiety attacks at two points in my life, and both lasted off and on for months which seemed like an eternity. My trigger is simply severe stress. The way to overcome them is self-discipline. Learning to have conscious control over your unconscious bodily reactions. If you consciously acknowledge the fact that anxiety attacks can't do any physical damage whatsoever other than it's completely non-fatal symptoms, then you realize the panic is pointless and can learn to immediately diminish it. Though I still have a lot of stress in my life, I have the self-discipline to keep my body from having anxiety attacks. Not trying to offend you guys who use meds or act as if it's just that easy. Problem taking meds though is you mask the problem rather than overcoming it. You can consciously overcome them and once you do, you don't need to worry about pumping whatever you'd like into your body.

As far as gear triggering them, it never affected me that way. One thing to remember though is anxiety is chemically linked to depression, and when coming off a cycle, the body does release chemicals which can cause depression. Anti-estrogens and HCG can counter this, but to what degree I honestly don't know for sure. Regardless, just remember though anxiety attacks can be a nightmare and beyond, they can never harm you physically and they can never make you insane, so there's nothing to really worry about. Good luck.

AC
    No disrespect but I have to completely disagree with some of the statements you made in your post and I want to point out the fact that you completely contradicted yourself at times throughout the post..

Firstly the statement you made about anxiety not having any type of physical consequences to the human body is completely false..especially in severe cases...one reason being that a person under a great deal of stress and more importantly anxiety, is likely to hinder their daily activities as well as appetite, thus decreasing nutritional intake, which in itself will have a physical impact on the body..that is just to name a few of the physically consequences that this type of condition may have on an individual...

Secondly, I believe your statement about meds prescribed for these type of conditions, particularly anxiety and depression, simply mask the problem is completely false as well. What creates these conditions in the majority if people is indeed a chemical imbalance in the brain and what your prescribed meds on the market to treat these types of conditions do is help to correct this chemical imbalance and once balance is achieved, under most cases the meds can be ceased with out the condition reoccurring, unless of course there is an underlying cause that may have been undiagnosed that would bring about these symptoms of anxiety and/or depression again.

Also the statement you made about depression and anxiety being chemically linked goes to show that you contradict yourself by also stated that medicinal treatment is just a mask when it is well known to the medical field that the meds for the types of conditions discussed here actually work to balance chemicals in the brain to correct the problem rather than mask the problem.

And anti-Es or HCG are not going to act as an anti-depression agent as you stated above...now as we all know that PCT is used to return our hormonal level to a normal state after coming off cycle, with that being said, our hormonal fluctuations that occur can and will bring about emotional changes including depression and anxiety.

And lastly, if left untreated or unmanageable, anxiety and/or depression can and will cause a person to lose their sanity which unfortunately has at time resulted in suicides.

After all this being said, I just want to let you know that I'm not attempting to flame your post, but after reading it, there were some things that stuck out that I firmly believe are incorrect and felt that I needed to clarify some things, I'm sure others would agree. Just don't like to see people misled.

Other than that I do respect that fact that you strongly believe that the control of anxiety and/or depression is something that you have managed to control and perhaps maintain with your own physicological powers or mindset/mind controls so-to-speak. As for others, meds are their only hope to control these problems, and as long as they're not abused, I think it is all for the better. Good luck to you.

Respect,
    Shrpskn
    Last edited by shrpskn; 03-06-2006 at 04:08 AM.

All I know is that when I used to run tren EOD I'd twitch like a crackhead and get panic attacks anywhere. Switching to ED changed EVERYTHING!

in response to your comments, shrpskn:

comment: "Firstly the statement you made about anxiety not having any type of physical consequences to the human body is completely false...a person under a great deal of stress and more importantly anxiety, is likely to hinder their daily activities as well as appetite"
    response: Though not completely false, you're forgetting here that it is the persons CHOICE to not be as active or eat as much. it's just like when you're on a diet, you do it and push through it. The only way anxiety attacks can negatively affect the physical body is by how the person chooses to react to the situation. If you continue your everyday activities and eat even when you're appetite is low that greatly helps to keep the anxiety from worsening. But again, that's the persons choice of their reaction to their physiological response to the anxiety, not an actual effect of the anxiety. It's something you have control over. I never said how you react to anxiety can't be harmful, just the attacks themselves, but you always have the choice.

comment: "I believe your statement about meds prescribed for these type of conditions, particularly anxiety and depression, simply mask the problem is completely false as well"
    response: You are entitled to "believe" whatever you'd like of course, but meds for anxiety and depression do not in any way balance the chemical imbalances in the brain. Most (ex. paxil and zoloft) are "selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs)", and as a known scientific fact, this only masks the problem. I don't know where you got your info from, but when the majority of people come off anti-depressants, they are not "cured". More oftentimes, they are even worse due to withdrawl from the meds and end up being on them lifelong. Go to the main "paxil cr" website and you'll see that coming off it can be worse than the symptoms it's treating. Do you really want something messing with your body that badly in your system? Though a chemical imbalance is present in most cases of anxiety attacks, the chemical imbalances from anxiety are caused by our psychological states, which no medication can force us to change unwillingly. That is why when someone goes to a doctor for anxiety attack treatment, they will usually put them on anti-depressants, but they will 99.9% of the time also recommend them to a psychiatrist to find the underlying problem causing the anxiety attacks. The meds is just to temporarily alleviate the symptoms until the person can find the underlying psychological causes of them.

comment:"you contradict yourself by also stated that medicinal treatment is just a mask when it is well known to the medical field that the meds for the types of conditions discussed here actually work to balance chemicals in the brain to correct the problem rather than mask the problem"
    response: again, who do you know in the medical field that is telling you this?! THEY DON'T ACTUALLY KNOW FOR SURE WHAT TRULY CAUSES ANXIETY ATTACKS, therefore they can't treat the actual origin! All they understand is it causes issues with serotonin uptake and they treat that which helps relieve the symptoms. There is no "cure" for anxiety attacks. It's like migraines. You can take painkillers to get rid of a migraine, but does it cure them? No, cause you're only treating the side-effects of whatever is causing the migraines with the painkillers. If you can find the cause of the migraines, you can eliminate the symptoms. Same goes for anxiety attacks, you need to find the cause, the chemical imbalances are merely an effect.

comment:"And anti-Es or HCG are not going to act as an anti-depression agent as you stated above"
    response: You clearly misunderstood. I never stated they'd act as an "anti-depressant". High levels of estrogen and low levels of testosterone cause depression in males. This is not a remark, it's a known scientific fact. Therefore, blocking the high levels of estrogen at the end of a cycle and boosting up your own bodies testosterone with the above mentioned combo will help alleviate the depression. There will still naturally be hormonal imbalances which can cause issues, but this will help eliminate two of the biggest contributing factors towards depression/anxiety at the end of a cycle.

comment:"And lastly, if left untreated or unmanageable, anxiety and/or depression can and will cause a person to lose their sanity which unfortunately has at time resulted in suicides"
    response: Again, I'm very curious as to where you get your info from? Anxiety untreated has lead to suicide but like I stated before, that's a persons choice and not an effect of the anxiety. If they worked on their issues rather than considering themselves a victim and using meds as a crutch, it wouldn't come to that. Also, the comment "cause a person to lose their sanity", what exactly do you mean by that? Anxiety attacks has never in the history of medicinal records ever lead to additional psychological disorders other than phobias due to anxiety triggers, which for brevity I'll not delve further into here but needless to say, the phobias are again psychological and not chemical.

Just needed to clear some misconceptions up there for those with anxiety attacks saying as I've done my research and knew exactly what I was talking about in my original post. I won't continue a "back and forth banter" about this issue. If you want to find out who's right on these issues, merely do the research and you'll learn the facts. However, I guarantee that in all your research, you'll not once find any circumstance where an actual anxiety attack itself killed anyone.

let my people grow,
    AC

Ok fella,

Props to ya on the response to my response. Let me tell you that I believe you and I are a couple of fairly intelligent individuals...wasn't trying to tickle a nerve, was just trying to offer my differing opinion to the discussion at hand. I agree we both are very aware that anxiety and depression is a very complex issue. I, in fact, am being treated for Generalized Anxiety Disorder right now and for the last several years..and have also done more research than I really needed. The on going treatment has made me a better person and I wish the same for all others out there that share these same problems.
    You are indeed correct that meds alone is not the answer as I regularly meet with my counselor on a regular basis and the combination of our meetings and medicinal treatment has worked wonders and I truely believe one day I can function with out the need for these things in my life...I see it coming soon, being that I am now on the lowest doses available as far as the meds go and ultimately in the next several weeks or so plan to stop.
    One thing I find EXTREMELY interesting is that since I've delved into the world of weight lifting and "chemical enhancement"(roids) that the anxiety levels have never been lower since my issues first became apparent in my late teens....the confidence levels and sense of well-being hasn't never been better. That being said, I do believe a person can cure their anxiety/depression eventually, especially once the root of the problem has been addressed and dealt with. Hope we can one day chat, perhaps IM...I think you're an alright fella and best of luck to you.

Respectfully,
    Shrpskn

JK119 is offline Junior Member
    my post on this thread was not to cause contraversy but to search for an answer I could not answer for myself............................................ ................................. ...........................are the steroid "test" and "deca " going to worsen my anxiety and should i be fearsome of my cycle?

to start in response to shrpskn, you didn't tickle a nerve at all buddy. it's all good. like i said, i just wanted to clarify some of my previous statements. the only reason for my statements isn't to justify or defend myself, it's merely to keep people informed. feel free to drop me a line anytime shrpskn.

as far as the last post question in regards to test or deca bothering your anxiety at all, there's no substantial biological reason it should. the main things that will bother anxiety are cns stimulants, like caffeine, ephedra, clen , etc.

to be honest though, taking something that can worsen the anxiety can actually help you gain better control of it in everyday life. at the end of me having anxiety attacks and gaining control of them, i actually intentionally took tons of caffiene for a few days straight to "test" myself at my self-control at preventing the attacks. some may say not the brightest thing which i'll admit to, but i can tell you that even though my body was shaking and my mind racing and i didn't sleep two of the three nights, i can tell you i did not once have an anxiety attack. remember, there is no real "trigger" for anxiety attacks but your psychological response to external stimuli.

let your people grow,
    AC

SS1476 is offline Senior Member
    ascendant, shrpskn
    Nice read guys, thanks!

Thread Information