partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

i noticed something with acne i had and nolvadex

i had acne last summer. i am in the gym all day around sweat training clients, myself, and just generally working in the office around the sweaty atmosphere. in addition to gear and humidity it adds up to acne for me.which is strange because i never had acne in my life until last year, but anyway...
    last summer when i had it to the point of cystic i popped 20mg of nolvadex a day until it finally went away which was about 7 days i would approximate.it wasn't totally removed, but it decreased tremendously from the condition it was in.
    now i have medical insurance so i can get anti biotics, but with my work schedule which is from hell i can't make an appointment and get there during office hours. i am thinking about starting to pop the nolva again tonight and see if it goes away again. has anyone else tried this?

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    the only way i can think nolva would reduce acne is by reducing estrogen levels and thereby making your hormone levels less erratic. i havent ever considered nolva as an anti acne treatment.

if it works for you id say try it for a week and see where it goes...

that why i think it worked

Quote Originally Posted by monstercojones
    the only way i can think nolva would reduce acne is by reducing estrogen levels and thereby making your hormone levels less erratic. i havent ever considered nolva as an anti acne treatment.

if it works for you id say try it for a week and see where it goes...
    i had a few weeks where my shots came a day or two behind and i think my blood levels were ****ed up causing the estrogen levels to go up. i think the acne is/was all shot frquency related.i'm gonna try it this time i think and see what comes of it

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    yea man, my acne increased this past week and a half and i missed my shots by one day. i shot twice the past two weeks a day late and i think thats causing my acne flare up. it really pisses me off.

have you considered buying an assload of b5 powder and using that?

i thougth about it but honestly

Quote Originally Posted by monstercojones
    yea man, my acne increased this past week and a half and i missed my shots by one day. i shot twice the past two weeks a day late and i think thats causing my acne flare up. it really pisses me off.

have you considered buying an assload of b5 powder and using that?
    i will take a day off of work and get antibiotics b4 i will pound b5 like a madman. i just don't have the patience for all that. i used bactrim my doc gave me last year and it did me well.

Thread Information