kman is offline Anabolic Member

Back In Bussiness

Ok i thought I was going to have to stop my sust cycle cause I ran out, but I just got 35 amps of durateston, and 4 btls of qv prop.. I am 3 wks into my sust 125mg eod, var35mg ed, hgh 2ius ed, nolva and idex cycle.
    Couple of ?'s 1] can I preload all my amps into a separate btl.
    2] can i use prop mid cycle to give me a boost,or can i take prop on off days? If so how much?
    I am lost, I want to have an extra boost of strength for next week, but am not sure if using prop for a couple of wks when i am only 3 wks in is such a good idea.. all help is greatly appreciated

anyone....BUMP...

1 more bump

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    answer to question numebr one) u could preload them into a bottle but why run the risk of getting contaminated gear. be safe and keep it the way it is
    2) u want to keep your dose consistant. better for u and blood levels. if u are gonna run prop ( which i see no reason to) run it for the rest of the cycle.
    just wait a little bit longer for the sust to kick in. it should be about a week or less IMO

Since you have the have the Prop already, I would use to prop to make great gains all the way up to PCT. During the last three weeks of the cycle run it at 70mg ED and start PCT 3 days after last prop shot.

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    why in the hell did you run out? dont you think getting everything ready first is a smarter idea than just ordering on a whim?

hey hung-solo you are right but, sh*t happens,, and I was in shock when i found out, but no big deal i have durateston now....same thing ...hey BeefCakestew are you saying to run it on my off days of the durateston or just the last 3 weeks...I have 4 btls of qv prop 100... thanx fellas...kman

Thread Information