Mr Juice is offline Associate Member

Unhappy HCG Question...Please HELP Newbie!

I know I have to use HCG for practically all my cycles.

But should I use it while at the end of my cycle?

Or while on just PCT?

Let me know, this powder and liquid mix is also very confusing...will love to start with an answer for this one.

Mr. Juice

Da Bull is offline Banned
    You don't have to use HCG on every cycle bro.It's used more for longer cycles.Or shorter cycle that are harsh on HPTA.
    You can run HCG the last 3 weeks of cycle(500 iu's every 4 days)and stop one week before starting clomid.

Mr Juice is offline Associate Member
    Thanks for the info dude. Oh and when I say "practically all cycles" , I mean every other 10-12 week cycles.

In my understanding every cycle of 8 weeks or more should need some hcg . Don't u agree?

Mr. Juice

styles-money is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Juice
    Thanks for the info dude. Oh and when I say "practically all cycles" , I mean every other 10-12 week cycles.

In my understanding every cycle of 8 weeks or more should need some hcg . Don't u agree?

Mr. Juice
    From what I've heard it's only "necessary" on longer cycles (ie. 16 weeks or more), or if your amounts are really high, and they'll shut you down hard...

But you can never be too safe...the size of my nuts is not something I'd want to take a chance with...

"All I have is my balls and my word, and I ain't breakin' them for nobody!"....LOL

Thread Information