codenamecastle is offline New Member

Exclamation Re-sterilizing Test?

I want to know if there is a way to sterilize my bottle of QV propinate?? ie: heating it, will that change or breakdown the test?? I am asking b/c since I have injected with this new bottle, once in the glute and once in the shoulder (in combo with winny depot, 2ml total injxn.) My skin around the injection site has turned a pinkish red, blotch, and the underlying area is firm to hard and painful. I am worried the vial maybe tainted. Also getting sweats and chills at night with joint aches. Just cycled off ethanate so already went through the test flu. I am stressing that I will develop an abscess, I think its probably just underlying hematoma but if not I could be in trouble. Started taking augmentin yesterday just in case. If the glute doesnt improve, I may try and aspirate with an 18 gauge to make sure no pus...any help is appreciated...

UrbanLegend is offline Senior Member
    Cook it in the oven @ 275 degrees for 30 minutes. Go to the doc if your condition doesn't improve and go away on its own. I would leave the pricking to the doc......don't do anything that could make it worse.

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by UrbanLegend
    Cook it in the oven @ 275 degrees for 30 minutes.
    Do not bake the prop, it will not sterilize it and it will damage the hormone. Run it through a .2 pore whatman filter into a new sealed sterile vial.

UrbanLegend is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SV-1
    Do not bake the prop, it will not sterilize it and it will damage the hormone. Run it through a .2 pore whatman filter into a new sealed sterile vial.

My bad, I thought you could bake it

Listen to SV-1, he knows his stuff.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SV-1
    Thank you bro...many ppl have been asking this ALOT lately.I've been telling them the same thing as well.Others think you can bake the BA out of it also...WRONG!!!

Thread Information