Dally is offline The Dally Lama

Fina at 66mg per ML

This dude I know has some tren acetate at 66mg per ml. I found that to be a odd number. How first of all (not being a labrat myself) would he have come up with that number, let alone figure out that it is 66mg per ml.

UrbanLegend is offline Senior Member
    It depends on how he diluted it, how much oil and BA he put in ect, its not really that complicated, it just sounds like it is......Visit the lab forum, those guys will explain it much better than I can.

He probably made it to suit his needs, I guess 50mg was too little and 75mg was too much, who knows? You could ask him

Quote Originally Posted by UrbanLegend
    It depends on how he diluted it, how much oil and BA he put in ect, its not really that complicated, it just sounds like it is......Visit the lab forum, those guys will explain it much better than I can.

He probably made it to suit his needs, I guess 50mg was too little and 75mg was too much, who knows? You could ask him

hmmm

well, Im thinking I am gonna run it at 50mg eod. I know everyone else touts a higher dose or even ed shots but ... whaddya think. This will be my first real cycle.

1-8 tren 50mg eod
    3-10 50mgs test Prop ED (or till it runs out)
    5-10 50mg ED of winstrol tabs

B6 200mg ed,nolva 20 ed ,L-dex .25 ed,clomid on hand.

Im gun shy on the test due to gyno which I cut short (3weeks test prop)FIRST cycle ever. So thats why I kick the test in later and at a low dose. To be quite honest I dont even really wanna run it. But, I know I sorta have to with the fina, and with my anti es in place I should be alright.

devil1 is offline Jacked Jarhead
    I found it hard to know exactly what it comes out to be. each cart of fina is 2000 mg of tren if i remember correctly. Then you divide that by how much oil and secret solution you add in the process of making it. But you do lose some of the tren in the process. But for sure go to lab those dudes are increditable with the info that they can provide. I studied their threads for a long time before i started my experiment.

I would run prop througout the whole cycle, get more in order to do that bro......run the tren ED for more stable blood levels.

So it would look something like this:

Prop @ 50mg ED weeks 1-10

Tren Ace @ 50mg ED weeks 1-8

Winstrol tabs @ 50mg ED weeks 5-10

And with propper PCT, good training and diet habits, you will have an excellent cycle.

Avoiding gyno on test isn't a diffucult task bro.....Just have anti-E's on hand, you said you have nolva and l-dex, that should be more than enough. Most guys I talk to don't even need Anti-E's on test dossages below 600mg a week.

Remember bro, bulking or cutting, test is best for building or keeping muscle on your frame.

Quote Originally Posted by UrbanLegend
    I would run prop througout the whole cycle, get more in order to do that bro......run the tren ED for more stable blood levels.

So it would look something like this:

Prop @ 50mg ED weeks 1-10

Tren Ace @ 50mg ED weeks 1-8

Winstrol tabs @ 50mg ED weeks 5-10

And with propper PCT, good training and diet habits, you will have an excellent cycle.
    alright man. Guess that means delt and ass and quad injections on rotating days. I can shoot the test and tren in one needle cant I?

I'll be posting on my progress... I may even throw up some before and afters .

later dude

You could shoot the prop EOD if you want to cut down on the number of injections.

-Good luck with your cycle

thanks man for you help.

I just wanted to make sure tho .. the prop can go in the same needle as the tren tho eh?

later.

Yep, you can mix em. In that case, just shoot the prop ED since you will be shooting the fina ED too.

Thread Information