Thread: How do i use t3

EJayyy is offline New Member

How do i use t3

I have liquid-t3 100mcg/ml.I want to know how to use it and how much dosage i should take to get shredded after my cycle of 3 bottles of teston qv200, half a bottle of propionat qv100, 10 shots of finaplex, and a bottle of EQ(Bold QV200)

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    why would you buy something you have no idea how to use???

I got an idea.......use the search button

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    well if i was you id do some research the use of t3 depends on the persons bodyweight

and t3 isnt something which can be messed around with (not that any drugs should be), but t3 (cytomel ) can result in thyroid problems if not used properly

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    you have to slowley build up to the dosage you want then you have to ween yourself off when your done. id do alot of research before you start this

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by damiongage
    why would you buy something you have no idea how to use???

I got an idea.......use the search button
    no ****!

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    Get a digital thermometer and start recording your basal body temp!

Here's a couple of reads to type into the search engine:

testing your thyroid function

thyroid post cycle therapy

Pousah is offline New Member
    Donīt play with T3, IF you are not going to competition!
    If you just want to get shredded after cycle, use ECA/clen and do aerobics.

With T3 you can lose muscles so easily. No one should use thyroxine, unless you are going to comp and need to loose the very last of your fat, and be ready to the stage.

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro, I respect your opinion, however I disagree. Hear me out. I'm not trying to change your opinion but maybe you can see a different viewpoint. My sister for example busted her ass on diet, training and cardio for about 9 months straight but was still unable to make the serious progress she wanted. I believed she only lost 10-12 lbs in that time period. Considering her diet was super strict and she performed cardio on a daily basis, it became frustrating. So I figured something was holding her back. I started reading Mallet's threads on checking your thyroid and low and behold her resting temp was lower than normal indicating signs of subclinical hyperthyroidism. I continued to research as much as possible on T-3 and asked as many questions as I could (lol again thanks Mallet for all the info). To make a long story, she is on her 3 run of T-3 and doing great. She has lost 4 inches so far around her waist and finally starting to really notice a big change in her body. While at first, I thought the same thing as you about T-3 (its very dangerous, can stop your thyroid permaneatly, etc), with enough research and proper administration, T-3 is a safe and very effective drug (especially for someone with an underactive thyroid). In fact I would consider an eca to be more harsh on the system than T-3. T-3 is naturally produced in our body! When you get a chance I highly recommend Mallet's posts on T-3. Ok, thanks for your time. Peace.

Quote Originally Posted by Pousah
    Donīt play with T3, IF you are not going to competition!
    If you just want to get shredded after cycle, use ECA/clen and do aerobics.

With T3 you can lose muscles so easily. No one should use thyroxine, unless you are going to comp and need to loose the very last of your fat, and be ready to the stage.
    Last edited by usualsuspect; 07-31-2004 at 06:28 AM.

BigGenes is offline Member
    I am going to agree with usualsuspects and pousah. They both make valid points. Usualsuspects is right in saying that if taken correctly it can be a good drug. But its the strick way T3 needs to be taken that Pousah is trying to say. Look EJayyy the bottom line is you don't know anything about T3. And T3 isn't just like another roid that you can over abuse and not see imediate side affects(I am not saying its cool to abuse steroids ). T3 will cut the fat and muscle if your not careful. Plus if taken the wrong way you could blow up like a balloon when you come off and be like that with out the aid of drugs. Your thyroid is not something you just wanta play with to loose a few pounds. JMO

RussianVodka is offline Senior Member
    I never used T3. I'm on strict diet, clen &ECA, doing cardio 5 days a week. I can't lose any more. Looks like I'm going to use some T3 to be ripped.

Thread Information