Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member

Question about EQ

Hey guys, have a stupid question. I have a friend (yeah right) that is wanting to start a cycle with EQ and Dbol . My question is my um I mean his supplier is telling him that EQ is in 10ML vials but a 200MGS? What the hell does this mean? The price for these vials are like 100.00 a pop. Does this sound right?
    He wants to do an EQ cycle for 8 weeks @ 200 MG per week.
    My question is: How many vials will he need and how many injections a week will he have to do?
    My guess he will needs 4 or more vials and needs to inject 2-4 times a week?
    What do you guys think?

1Banshee is offline Junior Member
    Eq comes from Ttokkyo, and Quality Vet in 10cc vials at 200mg per cc/ml. Your friend will need more than 200mg's pw to notice any results from Eq. I would advise at least 400mg if not 500 to 600mg's. Injections could be twice a week, if you chose. I would advise running Eq part of the cycle for a minimum 10 weeks. So your friend would need 2cc pw (400mg) minimum times 10 weeks so 20cc's, or two vials minimum again. Is this your "freinds" first cycle??

J-Bud is offline Associate Member
    Is he taking the Dbol for the whole 10 weeks or only as a starter for the EQ? The way I have read things I see 2 things wrong with that.

1. Dbol is bad on the liver and should not be used for 10 straight weeks even if milkthistle is on IV drip

2. EQ works best when used along with Test or Sus, and does not perform well alone.

Again these are only things I have picked up on, but it seems I see them alot from alot of Vets here so there must be something to it.

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    like they said u need to run 400-600 to see good gains,do not take dboll for the whole 10 weeks.take it for the first 4 weeks, then i would highly recomend that u stack a test with the eq to get good gains.split the hits into two a week.id suggest your freind does a little more homework before asking questions like that for his personal gain and safety.

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Do you guys not read? I never said anything about running Dbol at 8 or even 10 weeks? Geezum, I told you guys it would be a stupid question, but here is the deal. I don't have much experience with EQ. I looked on the boards, and saw a cycle with 200-400. He plans on stacking it with dbol for the first 4 weeks, then just running EQ by itself to finish off.
    I preciate you guys letting me know about this so I can tell him. 200-400 is a good start, and that is what I told him. he is a newbie, and wants to start off as a novice, and wanted my advice on a good cycle, and he has his sights set on EQ. Thanks again, and by no means would I ever run Dbol for more than 4 weeks! Where did you guys even read that?

bronzebeefcake is offline Associate Member

stack

whsat do you guys think about stacking eq with winny????

JP1570 is offline Senior Member
    BBcake, I'm running that very cycle this summer, with the addition of maybe some clen and tren . From everything I've ever read, it should get you vascular and hard, but not that much mass unless you throw in some test. I'm leaving the test out and frontloading the eq at 600mgs/wk for the first two and then 400mgs/wk for the next 8 and running winny towards the end for 6wks @50mgs ed. I don't expect to gain more than 10-15 pounds max, but it should all be solid, mostly keepable gains.

bronzebeefcake is offline Associate Member
    see im 5'11 225 so 10 to 15 solid keepable pds would be great....really dontwant 20-30 soft water pounds that ill lose or just look puffy with...but i want to make sure i get decent results...was really thinking of adding some sus in there...

Mr. Trenton is offline Associate Member

Eq does not work well alone?

I think you are wrong about Eq not working well alone. If it is your first cycle it will work very well. And Eq is not only made in Tokyo, its made in the US too.

Mr. Trenton

Thread Information