cloudyroom is offline New Member

new member looking for some advice on dbol..

so i am in medical school, currently living in dorms which are searched every now and then, so i can't use any injectables. plus the random drug tests mean i have to stick w/ something w/ a short half life...

i *was* a long distance runner/soccer player so my metabolism is extremely high(thus putting on weight *naturally* is an ordeal) and i have a slender frame. currently i am 6' 155, w/ 5% body fat. I want to put on another 10-15 pounds of solid lean muscle.

i've chosen dbol (10mg blue). my cycle is slated for roughly 4 weeks, taking 20mg a day. then in the last week start the tamoxifen product (most likely nolvidex). i've read numerous places that dbol works best stacked w/ another substance, but i haven't found much information (aside from the stuff i don't want to hear.. i.e. very tough to keep the gains) on taking dbol by itself.. if supplemented w/ proper nutrition (i.e. 170+ grams protein a day, etc) is it really that tough to keep the gains? i'm not looking to get huge, just aesthetically balanced, symmetrical,and more fit.

cheers.
    a

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    155 pounds and 5% BF... thats only 8 pounds of fati have a hard time believing this. Usually tall skinny people have a higher BF% then stronger bigger guys. The bigger person might have more BF then the skinny person but the BF% is usually less.

And my point was proved when my BF% was tested by electrical impedence in a class. I was the lowest outta 50 people at 13%, and there were plenty of bony skinny students.

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    oh yeah... a dbol only cycle is a waste of time, might as well spend that money on extra food.

dannyboy62682 is offline Associate Member
    need some test in there!

John88Test is offline Member
    cycles = test and dbol ok...test only ok...dbol only...not ok...

THE PUMP is offline Member
    Dianabol alone is not a good idea bro wait till your finished medical school bro.

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by THE PUMP
    Dianabol alone is not a good idea bro wait till your finished medical school bro.
    I agree, d-bol w/o test is not a good idea. Eat more, and lift more.

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    You would be a perfect consumer of my experimental sublingual suspension products. So they do have a marketable use. Well it is stil in the experimental stages and they are not for sale, but one day I am gonna make it possible for people like you and needle phobic pansys to do complete cycles and make a trillion dollars in the process.

No one seems to really care but if anyone is curious about my experiment and might want to try it the details are here. http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=114451
    Last edited by Lozgod; 07-29-2004 at 11:30 PM.

MS421 is offline New Member
    Dbol only cycle would be a complete waste. Also on a side note, isn't it illegal for them to search your rooms? I know when I was in dorms the RA had to ask our permission to even come in the room.

Thread Information