Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    Dally's Avatar
    Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    FULLY NUDE!!!...call me!
    Posts
    3,734

    Cloudy Fina - Do I need to heat it up?

    I got some 30ml jugs of Fina and it's cloudy with some sediment. I was wonderin if I need to heat it up to make it clear.... and can I heat it in the jug on the stove and at about what heat?


    Or do I put the jug in some boiling water type thing?


  2. #2
    PT's Avatar
    PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    12,157
    you could heat up a pot of water and put the jug in to steralize it, but are you sure it dosent just need shaken up real good

  3. #3
    TheMudMan's Avatar
    TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    10,724
    Don't heat it up it will just make the end product darker......... You could try filtering it again but you will be fine with it being a little cloudy............ Did you convert it?

  4. #4
    Dally's Avatar
    Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    FULLY NUDE!!!...call me!
    Posts
    3,734
    I shook it up really good and it's still not completely see-through.
    Last edited by Dally; 07-29-2004 at 09:48 PM.

  5. #5
    Dally's Avatar
    Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    FULLY NUDE!!!...call me!
    Posts
    3,734
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    Don't heat it up it will just make the end product darker......... You could try filtering it again but you will be fine with it being a little cloudy............ Did you convert it?
    No, it wasn't actully me who made it. The colour is about the colour of beer but it's cloudy not clear. The particles are about a third of the size of a grain of salt. So you figure heating it up won't make it clear? Should this be okay then the way it is?

  6. #6
    SportsMedVIP's Avatar
    SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    www.ironforlife.com
    Posts
    3,357
    Quote Originally Posted by Dally
    No, it wasn't actully me who made it. The colour is about the colour of beer but it's cloudy not clear. The particles are about a third of the size of a grain of salt. So you figure heating it up won't make it clear? Should this be okay then the way it is?
    The lab would be more helpful on this. I wouldn't suggest filtering it again, you may filter out some hormone if it's crashed. I'd suggest shaking it up, and if that doesn't help heat it for as short a period as possible at nothing higher than 200 degrees farenheit. As soon as it goes in to solution though stop heating. If it crashes again after that you may need more solvents in there.

  7. #7
    SportsMedVIP's Avatar
    SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    www.ironforlife.com
    Posts
    3,357
    After rereading I do want to iterate that cloudyness is not a problem. That may just mean it had some moisture in the pwoder when it was put in to solution. It's a problem when you see grains of hormone forming. That means it's crashing out of solution. If it's cloudy but no visible hormone, than you're fine to use it. If it's cloudy because of some visible powder, then definitely do not shoot it. You have an inaccurate dosage (who knows how much isn't in solution) and it is extremely painful (from what I hear) for something to crash in your muscle. Drawing it up a syringe is risky as well as the grains will clog your needle. Half way through injecting it may just get plugged.
    Last edited by ECoastVIP; 07-29-2004 at 09:54 PM.

  8. #8
    TheMudMan's Avatar
    TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    10,724
    Quote Originally Posted by Dally
    No, it wasn't actully me who made it. The colour is about the colour of beer but it's cloudy not clear. The particles are about a third of the size of a grain of salt. So you figure heating it up won't make it clear? Should this be okay then the way it is?
    It sounds like he may have missed a step or didn't let the pellets desolve fully.......... you might want to see if heating it up will help disolve the pellets....... but it may make the fina a little dark......

  9. #9
    SportsMedVIP's Avatar
    SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    www.ironforlife.com
    Posts
    3,357
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    It sounds like he may have missed a step or didn't let the pellets desolve fully.......... you might want to see if heating it up will help disolve the pellets....... but it may make the fina a little dark......
    It sounds to me like he used too little solvents. But we know no details really on how it was made so it's hard to say. I have only converted syno too, not fina. From general knowledge on making gear though it sounds like too little solvents. Time to go filter my EQ.

  10. #10
    Dally's Avatar
    Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    FULLY NUDE!!!...call me!
    Posts
    3,734
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    It sounds like he may have missed a step or didn't let the pellets desolve fully.......... you might want to see if heating it up will help disolve the pellets....... but it may make the fina a little dark......
    I'll heat if up if that's what you think may help but could that ruin the effectiveness of it If I heat it up too much? What does it mean if it goes a little dark?

  11. #11
    TheMudMan's Avatar
    TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    10,724
    Quote Originally Posted by ECoastVIP
    It sounds to me like he used too little solvents. But we know no details really on how it was made so it's hard to say. I have only converted syno too, not fina. From general knowledge on making gear though it sounds like too little solvents. Time to go filter my EQ.
    Agreed......... I have converted fina many times and the kits with the "magic solution" have never gave me any problems........... I also never need to use heat to get the pellets to disolve either.

  12. #12
    TheMudMan's Avatar
    TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    10,724
    Quote Originally Posted by Dally
    I'll heat if up if that's what you think may help but could that ruin the effectiveness of it If I heat it up too much? What does it mean if it goes a little dark?
    It could if it gets too hot....... heat will change properties to pretty much anything.

  13. #13
    SportsMedVIP's Avatar
    SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    www.ironforlife.com
    Posts
    3,357
    Quote Originally Posted by Dally
    I'll heat if up if that's what you think may help but could that ruin the effectiveness of it If I heat it up too much? What does it mean if it goes a little dark?
    You are right. Too much bad. But just enough to get it to go clear, good. Turning dark = a sign you've gone too far.

  14. #14
    SportsMedVIP's Avatar
    SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    www.ironforlife.com
    Posts
    3,357
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    Agreed......... I have converted fina many times and the kits with the "magic solution" have never gave me any problems........... I also never need to use heat to get the pellets to disolve either.
    Yeah, it doesn't sound like a kit was used here. Or atleast it wasn't used correctly.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •