Nickster#1 is offline Banned

Thumbs up Heres the gear I have to work with

Hey everyone. This is my second newbie post. Y ou all gave some great info on my first post. Thanks. But I have to say that I have been doing so much research lately with reading all the threads and posts, all the differant info website, and plus the books that I have read, I am a little overwhelmed, almost overloaded with info, mainly about all the differant stacks and cycles a person can and/or should do for a first cycle. I want to try something differant. I am going to tell you what gear I will have to work with, what my stats are (I am 41, 5'10', 240lbs, 20% BF), and let you bros put together some cycles, including pct. Here is what I will have to work with:

500 tabs 5mg Dbol
    9 amps 250/ml, 1ml/amp sust
    90 tabs 10mg/tabs tamox
    3 vials 1500iu/vial hcg

Alright fellas, what do you think? I am open for suggestions on how to do my first cycle.
    By the way, this forum "F***IN A" rocks the world of forums.

Tryin2getHUGE is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nickster#1
    Hey everyone. This is my second newbie post. Y ou all gave some great info on my first post. Thanks. But I have to say that I have been doing so much research lately with reading all the threads and posts, all the differant info website, and plus the books that I have read, I am a little overwhelmed, almost overloaded with info, mainly about all the differant stacks and cycles a person can and/or should do for a first cycle. I want to try something differant. I am going to tell you what gear I will have to work with, what my stats are (I am 41, 5'10', 240lbs, 20% BF), and let you bros put together some cycles, including pct. Here is what I will have to work with:

500 tabs 5mg Dbol
    9 amps 250/ml, 1ml/amp sust
    90 tabs 10mg/tabs tamox
    3 vials 1500iu/vial hcg

Alright fellas, what do you think? I am open for suggestions on how to do my first cycle.
    By the way, this forum "F***IN A" rocks the world of forums.
    You have enough dbol bro, but not enough sus. Also, you shouldnt run sus as a beginning cycle because of the EOD injections. Also, not enough nolva either. You would want something like this, IMO:

weeks 1-4 35mg dbol ED
    weeks 1-12 500mg week sus
    weeks 1-12 10-20mg Nolva ED
    weeks 14+ PCT (Mudmans or Pheednos)

If you DONT HAVE ALL THIS, WAIT until you do. JMO

NickV344 is offline Junior Member
    If thats all you have then the best thing i can see you doing with what you have is
    9 weeks of sus @ 250 mg a week
    6 weeks or so of dbol @ 25-35mg a day you will have a bunch extra but using anymore than that on your first cycle i dont think is necessay.
    and the nolvadex and hcg i better not comment on i dont want to say anything to mislead you im not real sure about dosages. hope i was some kind of help

Tryin2getHUGE is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NickV344
    If thats all you have then the best thing i can see you doing with what you have is
    9 weeks of sus @ 250 mg a week
    6 weeks or so of dbol @ 25-35mg a day you will have a bunch extra but using anymore than that on your first cycle i dont think is necessay.
    and the nolvadex and hcg i better not comment on i dont want to say anything to mislead you im not real sure about dosages. hope i was some kind of help
    9 weeks of sus is too short for 1. Plus @ 250mg weeek ???? Thats injects of EOD at what .625mg ??? Thats not worth the shot. And 6 weeks of dbol is too long for his first cycle. Like I said bro, WAIT until you have enough gear

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Wait till you have more. No cycle with 9 amps of sus.
    Either do it right or don't do it at all is the best advice I can give you.

NickV344 is offline Junior Member
    i agree you need to wait til you get more for sure. but if thats all you got and cant get no more, then that aint gonna be a waste of money with what you have but it for sure isnt gonna give you the best of what you could be getting out of your first cycle if you waited for some more stuff.

Fat Guy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tryin2getHUGE
    9 weeks of sus is too short for 1. Plus @ 250mg weeek ???? Thats injects of EOD at what .625mg ??? Thats not worth the shot. And 6 weeks of dbol is too long for his first cycle. Like I said bro, WAIT until you have enough gear

Listen to the man he knows what he is talking about… I am doing my first cycle and I thought I would do more than four weeks on Dbol , however I did some research on here and realized it is not a good idea, not to mention having some minor stomach pains. Hell if I was to do it all over for my first cycle I would havbe not done Dbol at all. However I did not join AR until recent and live and learn.

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    heres what you need for your 1st:
    wks 1-12: 500mg/wk of test en.
    wks 1-12: 10mg/ed of nolva
    PCT: Pheedno's pct and up the nolva to 20mg/ed

Until I know how my body is going to react to the gear, I dont want to over do it. You are probably right about not being enough gear, but this is what I am going to go with.

weeks 1-5 45mg Dbol
    weeks 1-9 250mg sust, one jab a week

Any advice on pct with what I have would be very appricated.
    90 tabs 10mg tamox
    3 vials 1500 iu/vial

Rocknroll!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tryin2getHUGE
    You have enough dbol bro, but not enough sus. Also, you shouldnt run sus as a beginning cycle because of the EOD injections. Also, not enough nolva either. You would want something like this, IMO:

weeks 1-4 35mg dbol ED
    weeks 1-12 500mg week sus
    weeks 1-12 10-20mg Nolva ED
    weeks 14+ PCT (Mudmans or Pheednos)

If you DONT HAVE ALL THIS, WAIT until you do. JMO

Excuse my newbeeness, but what is pheednos?

Quote Originally Posted by scotttiger54
    heres what you need for your 1st:
    wks 1-12: 500mg/wk of test en.
    wks 1-12: 10mg/ed of nolva
    PCT: Pheedno's pct and up the nolva to 20mg/ed

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    Excuse my newbeeness, but what is pheednos?
    pretty much explaining clomid therapy as follows:
    day 1: 300mg clomid/ed
    days 2-11: 100mg clomid/ed
    days 12-21:50mg clomid/ed

Until I know how my body is going to react to the gear, I dont want to over do it. You are probably right about not being enough gear, but this is what I am going to go with.

weeks 1-5 45mg Dbol

90 tabs 10mg tamox
    3 vials 1500 iu/vial

Rocknroll!!!!

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member

weeks 1-5 45mg Dbol

90 tabs 10mg tamox
    3 vials 1500 iu/vial

Rocknroll!!!!
    too much dbol for a for a first timer... not enough test. If you don;t want to listen to everyone's advice then why bother asking? also im assuming you have no idea of liver protectants which are def a god idea while using any oral... i think you need to wait personally until you can get more sust, even thoguh a long ester like enanth would be a much much better choice.... also sust NEEDS to be injected EOD at least (ED ideally).... so your one jab a week just turned into 3-7 jabs a week thus why a long ester is a better choice.
    o well it's your body do what you want everyone told you what they would do

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Bro..... i don't wanna sound like a d*ck but you said you researched..... It's not showing at all.

Get more sust...... or forget the sust all together and get some enanthate . If you did any research ont he compaunds you wanna use - you'd know sust has test prop in it..... which is why it need to be done EOD atleast.....

Before you start this cycle - do some more research..... and reconsider the cycle you proposed.

OH and BTW - 45mg Dbol ED for a newb isn't a good idea.....
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

OK, you got me convinced that I dont have enough sust. I am going to hold off on my first cycle, and try to land some more sust and tamox. As far as liver protection goes, I am already taking milk thisle, silybrum, the stuff that has a very high bioavailability, and I am also stocked up on LIV 52. Maybe I just overloaded on info and havent sorted it all out. As I said in my very first thread, I am in no hurry, just fishin for info from all you bros.
    I dont understand though about the sust. I have been hearing and reading 250, 500, 750mg sust a week, and then I hear 500, 250, 750 sust EOD, ED, a week? Please enlighten my newbie confusion, and clear the fog. Is it 500mg sust a week to be split into a jab EOD, or 500mg sust EOD?
    You guys are probably sick of all the newbie questions, but what the f**k!!! I am here to learn and you are here to serve me...............................................u h, with your knowledge and experience that is. Take it easy guys. Im just f**kin with ya. I do respect all of you and your advice, and I am all ears.
    your little bro,
    The Nickster

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    OK, you got me convinced that I dont have enough sust. I am going to hold off on my first cycle, and try to land some more sust and tamox. As far as liver protection goes, I am already taking milk thisle, silybrum, the stuff that has a very high bioavailability, and I am also stocked up on LIV 52. Maybe I just overloaded on info and havent sorted it all out. As I said in my very first thread, I am in no hurry, just fishin for info from all you bros.
    I dont understand though about the sust. I have been hearing and reading 250, 500, 750mg sust a week, and then I hear 500, 250, 750 sust EOD, ED, a week? Please enlighten my newbie confusion, and clear the fog. Is it 500mg sust a week to be split into a jab EOD, or 500mg sust EOD?
    You guys are probably sick of all the newbie questions, but what the f**k!!! I am here to learn and you are here to serve me...............................................u h, with your knowledge and experience that is. Take it easy guys. Im just f**kin with ya. I do respect all of you and your advice, and I am all ears.
    your little bro,
    The Nickster
    i you're doing 500mg/wk of sust then you want to divide that total dose by 7 (number of days in a week obviously) then take that amount ED... for a first cycle it really isn;t a good choice due to the ED shots required. something with a long ester like enanth or cyp would be a much better choice but hey you have ot work with what you got.

Justincase is offline Associate Member
    The reason for the sust ED/EOD shot deal is the prop. in the sust......it is 30mg of the
    250mg shot.....a fast acting AS.
    IMO its not worth worrying about....now here is where things get fun....I like to
    "front load" this means shooting 750mg a week the first 2 weeks, by doing this it starts your levels higher.....if you dont, with a multi-ester AS it will take an extra 2 weeks or so for your AS levels to get to a really affective level. So with this in mind I will shoot 500mg on sunday and then 250mg on wednesday on the first week and second week then for the following weeks I will shoot 250mg on sunday and 250mg on wednesday thus getting some good from the prop.

Really! if you shoot 500mg of sust250 a week that is total of 60mg of prop divided by
    7 = 8.57 (not crap to worry about!)

Thread Information