j.r.w. is offline Associate Member

Hair loss??????????

I've been using test/deca /eq for about a month now, and my hair is falling out. I can tell my hair line has receided. Is there any chance of this just being temporary and will grow back after my cycle? Please dont speculate, I was wondering if someone actually had this happen to them. I know there's tons of threads on hairloss, but I didnt see any on whether it can grow back or not.

bump

Supervet is offline Junior Member
    It can but not likely, start researching ways to prevent it.

KAEW44 is offline Senior Member
    Lets Adress the problem:

-Hairloss/balding doesnt just start happening at the rate you are describing! You must have had some hairloss/thinning before starting the cycle in order for it to be aggrevated/accelerated by the steroids .

-If lots of hair is falling out then i personally believe its a scalp condition (too oily/too dry), in your case i am assuming too oily due to the test in the cycle.

-The receding hairline is a trait of male pattern baldness, but the rapid falling of hair is not! If you were going bald then the hair follicules shrink and thin whithout falling, they shrink and thin until they are so tiny and thin they are under the scalp-skin, this is the (telogen) final phase of the hair in wich it is eliminated, this takes about 3months!!

Solutions:

-First off i think most of your hairloss is related to your scalp being extra oily from the cycle, so you need to get a medicated shampoo that will deep clean the scalp and unclog the hair follicules so they can breathe and stop falling out.
    I recommend Nizoral 2%, if not the Nizoral 1%, If you still cant get it at a store then get Selsun Blue. The last two are available at every store worldwide.

If th hairloss continues then you might want to consider more drastic measures..btu keep in mind that when you take this road you will regrow hair, and prevent further hairloss, and improve your overall hair condition....but you must use these as long as you want to keep your hair, once you stop then the hair falls out again.

-Finasteride/Propecia/Proscar @ 1mg per day, you can get it from research labe for very cheap, what it does is inhibit the conversion of testosterone to DHT therefore stopping hairloss at the source!

-Minoxidil/Rogaine/Regain(europe) , comes in many different concentrations, applied externally, must be applied daily, what it does is slightly dialate the blood vessels on your scalp allowing better circulation, and also it forces your hair into thinking its in a growing (anagen) phase,so your hair will keep growing without ever wantng to die out.

You can combine all three solutions or any two or any one, results take time, sometimes several weeks, at the begining using these products could cause increasd hair loss, this is actually a shedding in which ne hair will grow to replace the fallen hair so dont worry at the begining and dont stop treatment. Keep using these products and make it a routine and you will reverse the hairloss you are having and you will enjoy good healthy and thicker hair.......stop using these products and you will lose all results.

Good luck, PM for any more questions man

bump

Just wanted to say thanx alot for all the info. I really appreciate it. I'm ordering some finasteride right now and looking into where I can buy the nizarol shampoo. Where can I get this shampoo? Preferrably the 2% since it is stronger.

Thanx again,
    j.r.w.
    Quote Originally Posted by KAEW44
    Lets Adress the problem:

-Hairloss/balding doesnt just start happening at the rate you are describing! You must have had some hairloss/thinning before starting the cycle in order for it to be aggrevated/accelerated by the steroids .

-If lots of hair is falling out then i personally believe its a scalp condition (too oily/too dry), in your case i am assuming too oily due to the test in the cycle.

-The receding hairline is a trait of male pattern baldness, but the rapid falling of hair is not! If you were going bald then the hair follicules shrink and thin whithout falling, they shrink and thin until they are so tiny and thin they are under the scalp-skin, this is the (telogen) final phase of the hair in wich it is eliminated, this takes about 3months!!

Solutions:

-First off i think most of your hairloss is related to your scalp being extra oily from the cycle, so you need to get a medicated shampoo that will deep clean the scalp and unclog the hair follicules so they can breathe and stop falling out.
    I recommend Nizoral 2%, if not the Nizoral 1%, If you still cant get it at a store then get Selsun Blue. The last two are available at every store worldwide.

If th hairloss continues then you might want to consider more drastic measures..btu keep in mind that when you take this road you will regrow hair, and prevent further hairloss, and improve your overall hair condition....but you must use these as long as you want to keep your hair, once you stop then the hair falls out again.

-Finasteride/Propecia/Proscar @ 1mg per day, you can get it from research labe for very cheap, what it does is inhibit the conversion of testosterone to DHT therefore stopping hairloss at the source!

-Minoxidil/Rogaine/Regain(europe) , comes in many different concentrations, applied externally, must be applied daily, what it does is slightly dialate the blood vessels on your scalp allowing better circulation, and also it forces your hair into thinking its in a growing (anagen) phase,so your hair will keep growing without ever wantng to die out.

You can combine all three solutions or any two or any one, results take time, sometimes several weeks, at the begining using these products could cause increasd hair loss, this is actually a shedding in which ne hair will grow to replace the fallen hair so dont worry at the begining and dont stop treatment. Keep using these products and make it a routine and you will reverse the hairloss you are having and you will enjoy good healthy and thicker hair.......stop using these products and you will lose all results.

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    I've been using Rogain since I stared jucin' just to prevent hairloss as much as possible. I'm gonna have to get some Nizoral now. I read that taking finasteride while taking an androgen that can aromatize is a bad idea because the finasteride prevents the converstion of test into DHT which then increases the amount of test that is converted into estrogen. I think the theory was that since the test can't convert into DHT, it will convert into the next readily avalible compound--estrogen. Anyone ever had any experiences with that??

Quote Originally Posted by ODC0717
    I've been using Rogain since I stared jucin' just to prevent hairloss as much as possible. I'm gonna have to get some Nizoral now. I read that taking finasteride while taking an androgen that can aromatize is a bad idea because the finasteride prevents the converstion of test into DHT which then increases the amount of test that is converted into estrogen. I think the theory was that since the test can't convert into DHT, it will convert into the next readily avalible compound--estrogen. Anyone ever had any experiences with that??

Thats interesting! if your are blocking both estrogen/aromatase (with liquidex) and DHT (finasteride), then that would lead to increased plain test in yoru system! would that be great for the gains? or is there a third conversion the test can find?

bump

Buildingmuscle is offline Associate Member

good info

Quote Originally Posted by KAEW44
    Lets Adress the problem:

Solutions:

good post bro,
    I used to use proscar for awhile it seemed to work for me, but then someone recommend that I use avodart which also works good too.
    if you wouldnt care to pm me the place where you were talking about getting these products at because where I buy them at its high.
    thanks bro

Thread Information