j.r.w. is offline Associate Member

Exclamation My nips are still growing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am currently using 20mg of liquidex and 40mg of nolvadex (2 different brands of nolvadex/day: 20mg of ibe lab's and 20mg of some mexican pills) with my stack of test/deca /eq. My nips are still getting bigger, and it is gyno, I have the knots under my nips. Has anyone ever heard of antiestrogens not working for someone?

kronik is offline Senior Member
    Bump the nolva to 60-80mg ED and are you taking b-6???

I am taking b6. How long should I bump the nolva up for? Also, at this dose would it counteract the juice to the point of no results? Last question: Is it possible for the nolva to reduce existing gyno with higher dosages?

kronik is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by j.r.w.
    I am taking b6. How long should I bump the nolva up for?until symptoms have resolved Also, at this dose would it counteract the juice to the point of no results?possibly, but what would you rather have gyno or a few less lbs Last question: Is it possible for the nolva to reduce existing gyno with higher dosages?I have heard it could
    Responses in bold

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Once you have the lumps your pretty much full blown which the only way to get rid of it is by having a Dr. cut it out surgicly.
    How long did u wait till you started taking the nolva?

Quote Originally Posted by MBaraso
    Once you have the lumps your pretty much full blown which the only way to get rid of it is by having a Dr. cut it out surgicly.
    How long did u wait till you started taking the nolva?
    I started taking the nolva like a week or two into my cycle. The knots came from a dbol cycle i did a while back.

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    I started taking the nolva like a week or two into my cycle. The knots came from a dbol cycle i did a while back.
    dbol only? not a good move bro. maybe there's the possibility that your ancillary's are bunk

Well those knots will never go away.
    Contact a plastic surgeon...He'll have to remove them.
    Or you can do it yourself like this azzhole did
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My nips are still growing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!-during.jpg  

did this bro seriously cut out his lumps? is that for real??

Quote Originally Posted by scotttiger54
    did this bro seriously cut out his lumps? is that for real??
    Yeah it was from a thread awhile back. I don't even know if it was from this board but I had that pic saved.
    Anyone that would attempt something like this is a total moron though. I don't even remember what the outcome was but yeah it's real.

No ****, did that guy really do that?

MotoLifter is offline Senior Member

That is ****in sick!!!!! What a freak

I actually thought about doing that. I wouldnt, but I was wondering if it was possible to do that and it come out okay.

I actually thought about doing that. I wouldnt, but I was wondering if it was possible to do that and it come out okay.
    i'm sure you would have some pretty bad scarring from it not being done correctly. and that **** is ****in sick, won't catch my pussy ass doin somethin like that

Musa is offline Associate Member
    WTF !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i can handle a few pins every week but surgery on myself? i'd have to pass

pretty_tony is offline Associate Member
    some people will do anything to save a buck, that pic makes me sick

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pretty_tony
    some people will do anything to save a buck, that pic makes me sick
    yeah me too! that guy has more ballz than sense

I am currently using 20mg of liquidex and 40mg of nolvadex (2 different brands of nolvadex/day: 20mg of ibe lab's and 20mg of some mexican pills) with my stack of test/deca/eq. My nips are still getting bigger, and it is gyno, I have the knots under my nips. Has anyone ever heard of antiestrogens not working for someone?

are you lactating? if so, milk it like a cow.. put it in a glass and add some hersey's.. milk does a body good!

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hung-solo
    are you lactating? if so, milk it like a cow.. put it in a glass and add some hersey's.. milk does a body good!
    way to be sypothetic

I am currently using 20mg of liquidex and 40mg of nolvadex (2 different brands of nolvadex/day: 20mg of ibe lab's and 20mg of some mexican pills) with my stack of test/deca/eq. My nips are still getting bigger, and it is gyno, I have the knots under my nips. Has anyone ever heard of antiestrogens not working for someone?
    20 mg LIQUIDEX??????
    You are permanently damaging your HPTA!

Greets
    Kingofmasters

ripsid is offline Senior Member
    If it's getting that bad...STOP! go see the doc, be straight with him and make sure he know you don't need any GD criticism from his ass! Last thing you want is to have boobs on your pecs! That is almost as nasty as the F*N moron cutting himself open! WTF! is that .... Moron of the year!
    Thank god he didn't have a brain tumor! He'd be breaking out the jigsaw and/or router...wtf some people just blow me away with there thought process'!

SID

MrDezel is offline Banned
    Bro if it is really that out of control even with the anti-e's I would say abandon ship and drop the cycle. The gyno also might be from the deca so add some femara to it and bump the nolva to 80mg's a day.

self surgery, why not?

angelxterminator is offline Senior Member
    i knwo somebody that performed gyno surgery on themselves successfully. buddy of mine, but he was a med student 3 years in, and knew what he was doing. he properly sterilized the right equipment, and used lidocaine and novocaine for anesthetic. i watched him for about 30 seconds, then walked out cause i thought he was ****in crazy....but he stitched himself up and the results couldn't have been any better IMO....

for some reason i doubt that fool in the pic is a med student though!

birsling is offline Member
    I wish I had a jaw dropping smilie. I would need 3 of them. 1 for each of:

self surgery, why not?
    i knwo somebody that performed gyno surgery on themselves successfully. buddy of mine, but he was a med student 3 years in, and knew what he was doing. he properly sterilized the right equipment, and used lidocaine and novocaine for anesthetic. i watched him for about 30 seconds, then walked out cause i thought he was ****in crazy....but he stitched himself up and the results couldn't have been any better IMO....

Sta11ion is offline Member
    This is insane. There is one thing to do your on paint job on a car outside right after your neighbor cut his grass, or even your own haircut. But surgery in your kitchen next to the sink, if your friend is in med school he should have some brains and know better. He could of blend do death or just got lucky and got infected.

EastCoaster is offline Banned
    I dont see a problem with trying it yourself.... when I look at the picture I see a guy who looks very clean and sterile trying a normal and quick casual procedure.

lol

dumblucky is offline Member
    man youir thread just got hijacked by the self sugery

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by scotttiger54
    dbol only? not a good move bro. maybe there's the possibility that your ancillary's are bunk
    I tend to believe this is a real possibility. Also liquids sometimes are not dosed as good as the pills. I've heard that if estrogen is your problem, then just 20 mg of "real" nolva should be plenty to stop any advancement of gyno.

Here is one thing you can do. Phyto-estrogen available at GNC's and the like is a real weak estrogen that is supposedly just about as effective as nolva.

Supposedly some women favor phytoestrogen over nolva because nolva doesnt block estrogen in the reproductive lower area but is highly blocked in the breast. There is oddball side effects for women because of this half blocked/half not result from nolva. In theary, nolva also does NOTHING to block estrogen from working its stuff on your testicles causing significant shrinkage of your balls. The phytoestrogen and clomid give a more balanced blocking of estrogen and for men, its probably better because it blocks the estrogen from attacking your lower manhood and helps slow down testicular shrinkage.

If you are hurting for treatment or suspect your ancillaries are garbage, you can always get an emergency stocking of phyto-estrogen (plant based estrogen). I believe some unofficial experiment/testing of using phyto-estrogen as a PCT agent and anti-estrogen for steroid users has come back very favorable. Some women with breast cancer have also taken it upon themselves to take phyto-estrogen in place of nolva and/or as a post menopause therapy with good results there as well.

BDTR is offline Retired
    That was tatmark, a moderator at gotfina.

Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    That was tatmark, a moderator at gotfina.
    just curious bdtr, why did you close the mustache thread?

Thread Information